Water bottle for a criterium race

Old February 7th 07, 04:57 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Curtis L. Russell

Default Water bottle for a criterium race

On 7 Feb 2007 08:35:05 -0800, "gds" wrote:

On Feb 7, 6:20 am, "ilan" wrote:

I suggest wearing a diaper. All the top racers to it.

-ilan

Top astronauts too!

The Tailgate Tottie, endorsed by Livedrunk (tm) - for those times you
really don't want to stop drinking beer, but also don't want to miss
any of the game. No more waiting in those interminable stadium
bathroom lines. Produced in team colors of all your major
universities. Can be used as a cheering towel, but we don't suggest
dual use unless you're on the opponents side of the field. Then, what
the hell...

Old February 7th 07, 05:00 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

On Feb 7, 5:41 pm, "ilan" wrote:
On Feb 7, 2:20 pm, "ilan" wrote:

On Feb 7, 11:55 am, Artoi wrote:

That water may cause you to want to urinate during the race. Since
there won't be time to stop during the
criterium, I suggest wearing a diaper. All the top racers to it.

On the other hand, I've never been able to find a Motorman's Friend,
an item which I've
only seen once in the movie Semi Tough. I couldn't find it by doing a
Google search either.
It consists of a rubber hose and a little flask, which
allows you to relieve yourself discreetly at any time. In the movie,
Burt Reynolds uses it for
an EST marathon seminar. The one time I really needed it was driving a
RAAM support vehicle all
night: You are obliged to follow the rider continuously at
approximately 18 mph for hours at a time, and
you end up drinking soft drinks continuously, but then you don't want
to force the poor rider to stop for your
bathroom break.

-ilan

Once on the Interstate in Arizona I stopped to retreive a hat that had
blown out the window of my car. Walking around looking for the dumb
hat, I saw more than one soda bottle containing suspicious yellow
fluid. I don't think any special apparatus is needed. For males that
it. What with those wide-mouth bottles and all.

Joseph

Old February 7th 07, 06:02 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Carl Sundquist

ups.com...

http://www.stadiumpal.com/

Old February 7th 07, 06:57 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Tom Kunich

wrote in message
ups.com...
Once on the Interstate in Arizona I stopped to retreive a hat that had
blown out the window of my car. Walking around looking for the dumb
hat, I saw more than one soda bottle containing suspicious yellow
fluid. I don't think any special apparatus is needed. For males that
it. What with those wide-mouth bottles and all.

They say that braggarts are trying to compensate for a personal weakness.

Old February 7th 07, 08:17 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

On Feb 7, 1:02 pm, "Carl Sundquist" wrote:
"ilan" wrote in message

ups.com...

On the other hand, I've never been able to find a Motorman's Friend,
an item which I've
only seen once in the movie Semi Tough. I couldn't find it by doing a
Google search either.
It consists of a rubber hose and a little flask, which
allows you to relieve yourself discreetly at any time. In the movie,
Burt Reynolds uses it for
an EST marathon seminar. The one time I really needed it was driving a
RAAM support vehicle all
night: You are obliged to follow the rider continuously at
approximately 18 mph for hours at a time, and
you end up drinking soft drinks continuously, but then you don't want
to force the poor rider to stop for your
bathroom break.

http://www.stadiumpal.com/

dumbass,

http://www.chowdaheadz.com/beer-bell...ng-system.html

Old February 7th 07, 09:27 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

On Feb 7, 7:57 pm, "Tom Kunich" cyclintom@yahoo. com wrote:
wrote in message

ups.com...

Once on the Interstate in Arizona I stopped to retreive a hat that had
blown out the window of my car. Walking around looking for the dumb
hat, I saw more than one soda bottle containing suspicious yellow
fluid. I don't think any special apparatus is needed. For males that
it. What with those wide-mouth bottles and all.

They say that braggarts are trying to compensate for a personal weakness.

You mean me bragging about being stupid enough to wander around in a
****-soaked shoulder in the Arizona sun looking for a hat?

;-)

Joseph

Old February 7th 07, 09:34 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Michael Press

In article
. com,
"ilan" wrote:

http://www.mypilotstore.com/mypilotstore/sep/1630
http://www.mypilotstore.com/mypilotstore/sep/1631

--
Michael Press
Old February 7th 07, 10:28 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Mark Fennell

Ewoud Dronkert wrote:
Not. And screw off the bottle holder. Leave the 2 bolts at home,
they're dead weight.

You're just saying that because of all those mountains where you live.

Mark
http://marcofanelli.blogspot.com

Old February 7th 07, 10:58 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Tom Kunich

wrote in message
ups.com...
On Feb 7, 7:57 pm, "Tom Kunich" cyclintom@yahoo. com wrote:
wrote in message

ups.com...

Once on the Interstate in Arizona I stopped to retreive a hat that had
blown out the window of my car. Walking around looking for the dumb
hat, I saw more than one soda bottle containing suspicious yellow
fluid. I don't think any special apparatus is needed. For males that
it. What with those wide-mouth bottles and all.

They say that braggarts are trying to compensate for a personal weakness.

You mean me bragging about being stupid enough to wander around in a
****-soaked shoulder in the Arizona sun looking for a hat?

I figured more like calling a coke bottle "wide mouth"............

Old February 7th 07, 11:53 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

Not. And screw off the bottle holder. Leave the 2 bolts at home,
they're dead weight.

But then on the last lap, you cannot look like a pro as you
conspicously throw your bottle away (that's when you really need to
save the weight).

B.