Recumbents in NYC?

Old October 31st 09, 05:39 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,nyc.bicycles,rec.bicycles.misc
Dan C

Default Recumbents in NYC?

On Fri, 30 Oct 2009 23:37:31 -0500, Edward Dolan wrote:

"Dan C" wrote in message
news
On Fri, 30 Oct 2009 20:48:53 -0500, Edward Dolan wrote:

"Dan C" wrote in message
news On Fri, 30 Oct 2009 18:49:39 -0500, Edward Dolan wrote:
[...]
Nope, the property I am sitting on would go to hell in a hand basket
overnight if I were ever to leave it to others.

OK, so you're indispensable and irreplaceable. I didn't realize
that. What is it that makes you so special? What super talent do you
have that nobody else has?

It's my ****ed up property that makes me indispensable. Anyone else
would manage me right into the poor house.

If it's "****ed up" property, then sell the **** and move to Florida.

Easy, eh?

Not easy at all since it is the sole source of my income. Better a small
income than no income at all - eh? However, I will sell it after I have
had my stroke and/or heart attack. Probably in another few years or so.

Well, that's a positive outlook on life.

Pathetic.

"Bother!" said Pooh, as he garotted another passing Liberal.
Old October 31st 09, 10:58 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,nyc.bicycles,rec.bicycles.misc
Simon Lewis

"Edward Dolan" writes:

"Simon Lewis" wrote in message
"Edward Dolan" writes:

[...]
You are confusing Bill Baka with Ed Dolan the Great. Ed Dolan the Great
is
closely related to Saint Edward the Great and He sits next to God
Himself.
Not even the Pope can compare to Saint Edward the Great. The only
acceptable
attitude is one of worshipful adoration. Please, try to get it right!

"Ed Dolan" is a rather pathetic, bitter, racist moron IMO. You are
incredibly boring. Are you aware of that?

And you are nothing but a name caller. I have got a folder full of canned
invective and insults ready for you, so bring it on. Here is an
example:

Says the racist twit who calls himself "Ed the Great"?

There is no animal so disgusting, so vile that it deserves comparison to
you, for even the lowest, dirtiest, most parasitic member of the animal
kingdom fills an ecological niche. You fill no niche.
To call you a parasite would be injurious to the thousands of honest
parasitic species. You are worse than vermin, for vermin does not pretend
to be what it is not. You are truly human garbage.

Err, wonderful.

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka

As I said. Boring. Make that *very* boring. And all this "The Great"
stuff makes we wonder if you're not just some pimply adolescent.

Old October 31st 09, 07:00 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,nyc.bicycles,rec.bicycles.misc
Bill Baka

"Edward Dolan" writes:

"Simon Lewis" wrote in message
Bill Baka writes:
[...]
At 43 I wasn't exactly a young man then either. My sister retired to
Phoenix and is cursing the 115 degree days, dry or not. That is like
sticking your head in an oven, dry but hot anyway. San Diego has the
best overall weather I have seen in the country, but it is California
and way too many Mexicans for me.

Bill Baka
You mean the Mexicans with real American blood you racist prick?
Simon Lewis is the racist prick here, not Bill Baka. Like Bill, I prefer
associate among my own kind. I note that is true of everyone I have ever
known in my life, most especially of Mexicans. I am damn sure that Simon
Lewis, the racist prick, also prefers to associate among his own kind. Do
not birds of a feather flock together?
What the hell are you talking about?

There is associating with your own kind (things in common) and then
avoiding a place because there are too many coloured folks by your own
racist criteria.

California is being flooded with illegal immigrants from Mexico. Native
Californians are fleeing the state in droves. What is there about this that
you do not understand?

Where does that have anything to do with Bill Baka, and you , being
racist pricks?

Simon,
Your stupidity is showing. This is not the Bill Baka thread, it is
supposed to be recumbents.....

So yes, you're a racist prick too.

You missed my point that everyone in the world is a racist prick. It
has

No they're not.

always been that way and it will always be that way. Don't like it? Then
marry someone of a different race than yourself and produce lots of mulatto
offspring. Then we can all end up looking like Obama (he had a White mother
and a Black father).

That's nice. You really are a pig ignorant arse.

Crawl back under your rock.
Bill Baka

Old October 31st 09, 11:50 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,nyc.bicycles,rec.bicycles.misc
Edward Dolan

"Simon Lewis" wrote in message
"Edward Dolan" writes:

[...]
And you are nothing but a name caller. I have got a folder full of canned
invective and insults ready for you, so bring it on. Here is an
example:

[...]

There is no animal so disgusting, so vile that it deserves comparison to
you, for even the lowest, dirtiest, most parasitic member of the animal
kingdom fills an ecological niche. You fill no niche.
To call you a parasite would be injurious to the thousands of honest
parasitic species. You are worse than vermin, for vermin does not pretend
to be what it is not. You are truly human garbage.

Err, wonderful.

As I said. Boring. Make that *very* boring. And all this "The Great"
stuff makes we wonder if you're not just some pimply adolescent.

I think I must have about 15,000 posts to Usenet by now. You need to educate
yourself if wish to take me on. But if all you are going to do is name call,
then all you will ever get from me is my canned invective. I do not waste
time and effort on name callers.

Since you are obviously a one world type, I need to know your race and the
race of your wife and how many mulatto children you have produced. After
all, that is only way to get to the world you prefer since all the rest of
us will always prefer to associate with our own kind. You have to change the
"kind" if you want to change human preferences. Do not birds of a feather
flock together?

You may like the Obama look, but I don't. I like my white skin and I like
Blacks to be black, not some shade in between. If that makes me a racist,
then so be it. I want everyone to be equal before the law, but that is as
far as I will go. Whatever happened to separate, but equal?

Old November 1st 09, 02:08 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,nyc.bicycles,rec.bicycles.misc
Edward Dolan

"Simon Lewis" wrote in message
[...]
As I said. Boring. Make that *very* boring. And all this "The Great"
stuff makes we wonder if you're not just some pimply adolescent.

I am not Great compared to Beethoven, but I am Great when compared to the
ill assortment of idiots, scoundrels and blackguards like you who regularly
post to Usenet.

I am still waiting for you to say something that I can respond to. Name
calling never gets anyone anywhere, although I am as good at it as anyone.
But I only name call for a single post and then I dismiss such types with
canned invective which I have saved to a special folder. My Greatness
prevents me from stooping to your level.

Old November 1st 09, 02:52 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,nyc.bicycles,rec.bicycles.misc
Edward Dolan

"Dan C" wrote in message
news
On Fri, 30 Oct 2009 23:37:31 -0500, Edward Dolan wrote:

[...]
Not easy at all since it is the sole source of my income. Better a small
income than no income at all - eh? However, I will sell it after I have
had my stroke and/or heart attack. Probably in another few years or so.

Well, that's a positive outlook on life.

Pathetic.

The only pathetic ******* here is you. Don't think you are going to die and
go to oblivion? I assure you that you are. It is just a matter of time. We
humans have lives that are not much different than mayflies - brief, brief,
brief! Before you know it, you are old and just waiting for the Grim Reaper.

But who the hell wants to live forever? Life gets very tiresome finally -
especially when all that is left are pathetic *******s like you who seem not
to have a clue about anything.

"Once I wasn't, then I was, now I ain't again."

- Epitaph found on tombstone in Ohio graveyard

Old November 1st 09, 04:03 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,nyc.bicycles,rec.bicycles.misc
Dan C

On Sat, 31 Oct 2009 21:52:23 -0500, Edward Dolan wrote:

"Dan C" wrote in message
news
[...]

Hehe. Laughable if it wasn't so pathetic.

So go and have your heart attack, already. Get it over with and quit
polluting newsgroups with your drivel.

Talk about clueless.

"Bother!" said Pooh, as he garotted another passing Liberal.
Old November 1st 09, 04:20 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,nyc.bicycles,rec.bicycles.misc
Edward Dolan

"Dan C" wrote in message
news
On Sat, 31 Oct 2009 21:52:23 -0500, Edward Dolan wrote:

"Dan C" wrote in message
news
On Fri, 30 Oct 2009 23:37:31 -0500, Edward Dolan wrote:

[...]
The only pathetic ******* here is you. Don't think you are going to die
and go to oblivion? I assure you that you are. It is just a matter of
time. We humans have lives that are not much different than mayflies -
brief, brief, brief! Before you know it, you are old and just waiting
for the Grim Reaper.

But who the hell wants to live forever? Life gets very tiresome finally
- especially when all that is left are pathetic *******s like you who
seem not to have a clue about anything.

Hehe. Laughable if it wasn't so pathetic.

So go and have your heart attack, already. Get it over with and quit
polluting newsgroups with your drivel.

Talk about clueless.

Why not just go **** yourself and be done with it. Yea, get the tension over
with. Obviously, you have no mind at all - just another asshole who thinks
he is going to live forever - and no doubt in good health too! But I know
you are headed toward a bad end, if not by your own hand, then by someone
else's. In any event, I hereby lay my curse upon you. This means you doomed!
Prepare your headstone and your gravesite - you God Damn Cretin!

****ing Regards,

Old November 1st 09, 04:40 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,nyc.bicycles,rec.bicycles.misc
Edward Dolan

"Dan C" wrote in message
news [...]
So go and have your heart attack, already. Get it over with and quit
polluting newsgroups with your drivel.

Those who wish for the death of others only call up the Grim Reaper for
themselves. Even total assholes know this much, but Dan C (note the
anonymous moniker - ever the hallmark of cowards and knaves) has no fear of
the Grim Reaper. This is a huge mistake as the Grim Reaper comes when you
least expect Him. Saint Edward the Great has an inside track with the Grim
Reaper and has advised Him that Dan C is ripe for the taking. It will be
good riddance to bad rubbish when he is gone from this vale of tears.

Old November 1st 09, 02:55 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,nyc.bicycles,rec.bicycles.misc
Simon Lewis

"Edward Dolan" writes:

"Dan C" wrote in message
news
[...]

For someone that proclaims to despise "name calling" you sure do it a
lot. You really are a low brow moron with ideas of grandeur. And a
racist bigot to boot.

Recumbents [email protected] UK 7 January 14th 08 08:33 AM
Recumbents useful? Tom Sherman[_2_] General 12 December 6th 07 06:02 PM
Recumbents, where are they? Duram Recumbent Biking 10 January 31st 07 08:02 PM
Regarding recumbents Another group member UK 8 November 20th 04 10:29 AM