Dr. Verner Moeller, meet Dr. Eddy Coyle

Old September 14th 10, 07:10 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Magilla Gorilla[_2_]

Default Dr. Verner Moeller, meet Dr. Eddy Coyle

LawBoy01 wrote:

On Sep 14, 11:31*am, Magilla Gorilla
wrote:
LawBoy01 wrote:
On Sep 13, 9:27*pm, Magilla Gorilla wrote:
Just because a jury of GEDs didn't find him
guilty doesn't mean Jack to me. *

And some "anonymous" ****wit's hate filled diatribe doesn't mean
anything to Lance.

Lance hates people who expose him for doping. *He calls their employer
and tries to get them fired. * Is that the hate you're talking about?

Magilla

Prove it or STFU. Names? Dates? Times? Sources? But we're wasting
time, so STFU.

Are you stupid?

Lance got Frankie Andreu fired from Toyota and tried to get Frankie fired
from Versus after the SCA trial. Versus got the call and was going to fire
Frankie but backpedaled once the media started making inquiries. Pharmstrong
also called Bahati and wanted Landis fired (why else would Lance call Bahati
- a guy who he's never spoken to before?). Why would Lance call Bahati
within days of Landis making those revelations?

Lance also wanted Dr. Prentice Steffan fired from Garmin, but ADC kept him on
behind Lance's back.

As for proving it...this is all common knowledge amongst the people in the
know. I guess you're not one.

Magilla

Old September 14th 10, 07:20 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Magilla Gorilla[_2_]

wrote:
LawBoy01 wrote:
On Sep 13, 9:27*pm, Magilla Gorilla wrote:
Just because a jury of GEDs didn't find him
guilty doesn't mean Jack to me. *

And some "anonymous" ****wit's hate filled diatribe doesn't mean
anything to Lance.

Lance hates people who expose him for doping. *He calls their employer
and tries to get them fired. * Is that the hate you're talking about?

Magilla

Also, why can't I ever find an article where Frankie says "**** you,
Lance. You got me fired?" Do you expect Frankie to testify to that
in court?

Why would Frankie testify to that? Sean Tucker and Rashaan Bahati will be
the witnesses who testify to that, not Frankie. Not sure if you know this or
not, but when Lance called Sean Tucker and Bahati on his cell phone, Frankie
wasn't listening in on some type of satellite wiretap, ass gaper.

And Lance also told Versus he refused to be interviewed by Frankie under a
false pretext (i.e. that Frankie asked him a non pre-approved question). But
that was just payback for the SCA hearing.

Lance is a big tough guy when it comes to maintaining Omerta about doping in
the peloton. Everyone knows it. Surely you remember the whole Simeoni
chase-down at the Tour de France, you ****ing imbecile. If you Google it,
there's 16 million articles and 9 million photos. The Italian prosecutors
(Guidos) even were considering indicting Lance for witness intimidation or
some greasy equivalent.

So don't give me this "prove it" bull****.

Lance used his leverage with sponsors to threaten the livelihood of anybody
who told the truth about his doping

Magilla

Old September 14th 10, 07:30 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Kurgan Gringioni[_2_]

"Magilla Gorilla" wrote in message
: LawBoy01 wrote:
:
: On Sep 13, 9:27 pm, Magilla Gorilla wrote:
: Just because a jury of GEDs didn't find him
: guilty doesn't mean Jack to me.
:
: And some "anonymous" ****wit's hate filled diatribe doesn't mean
: anything to Lance.
:
: Lance hates people who expose him for doping. He calls their employer
: and tries to get them fired. Is that the hate you're talking about?

Dumbass -

If I was LANCE, I'd try to get Frankie fired.

Dude was having a conversation with his doctor while on his deathbed.
Shouldn't be repeating that ****. Frankie was there because ostensibly he
was supposed to be his friend.

thanks,

Kurgan. presented by Gringioni.

Old September 14th 10, 07:39 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Magilla Gorilla[_2_]

wrote:

LawBoy01 wrote:
On Sep 13, 9:27*pm, Magilla Gorilla wrote:
Just because a jury of GEDs didn't find him
guilty doesn't mean Jack to me. *

And some "anonymous" ****wit's hate filled diatribe doesn't mean
anything to Lance.

Lance hates people who expose him for doping. *He calls their employer
and tries to get them fired. * Is that the hate you're talking about?

Magilla

Also, why can't I ever find an article where Frankie says "**** you,
Lance. *You got me fired?" *Do you expect Frankie to testify to that
in court?

Ever wonder WHY you don't hear Frankie say that? Maybe because he
could get sued for libel/slander. Oh, why did Frankie get fired from
Rock Racing? Surely not because he has a moral objection to doping.

Tex-Ass Gaper,

Pay attention. When Tucker fired Frankie within days of Frankie testifying
against Lance at the SCA hearing, Tucker gave Frankie a cover story for why he
was fired. In law, this is known as a false pretext, which is commonly used by
employers to tarnish plaintiffs in discrimination cases. Very rarely do jurors
(or judges) buy into it. There is a connection between Lance and Tucker -
make no mistake about it.

Frankie was never fired from Versus, but word on the street is he most
certainly tried to get it done. Lance made the call to Versus. Whether or not
Frankie is aware of that (i.e sure he is), Versus didn't cave to it, so there
is no cause of action. So then Lance got Frankie banned from interviewing
anyone on Discovery under a false pretext, but everyone knew it was payback for
the SCA testimony.

Now we find out Lance called Buckwheat immediately after Landis went public
with the allegations that he witnessed systematic doping on Postal that
implicated both LA and dimple-chin Broomhilda.

Right after this phone call, Bahati caves to the pressure from LA and fires
Landis.

You are out of the loop, Tex.

Magilla

Old September 14th 10, 08:05 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Michael Press

In article ,
Magilla Gorilla wrote:

Frederick the Great wrote:

In article ,
Magilla Gorilla wrote:

BLafferty wrote:

http://www.utexas.edu/news/2010/09/1...sports_doping/

Just from reading the BACKGROUND, this is going to be a very sympathetic
lecture to Lance, which isn't surprising considering the locale in
Lance's backyard. I would imagine the Austin American Statesman rag
will then follow up with a puff-piece of how great this lecture was in
dispelling all the myths surrounding the "unproven" doping allegations
against Lance.

Any idiot can look at the media and realize that the media has been
Lance's cocksucker since 1991. That's because 98% of the media is
stupid, gullible, and wants to promote fairy tales, since it sells
newspaper and magazines.

The only way you can believe Lance is innocent is if you also believe OJ
is innocent.

Is anyone innocent? Orinthal James Simpson was
acquitted of the murder charges brought against him.
Lance Armstrong has not even been charged.

OJ did commit the murders.* Just because a jury of GEDs didn't find him
guilty doesn't mean Jack to me. OJ was found liable in civil court. His DNA
was at the murder scene...tons of other evidence. Juries are stupid.

For some strange reason you think I am obligated to wait until formal charges
have been leveled.

Wrong, I do not think that.

Wrong. I can make the determination that Lance is
guilty on my own.

Yes, we know that.

What, you think if a jury acquits Lance that I am
obligated to go along with that?

Your obsession will not let you.
Not that he will be in a position
where he needs a jury to acquit him.

--
Michael Press
Old September 14th 10, 08:30 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
LawBoy01[_2_]

On Sep 14, 12:39*pm, BLafferty wrote:
On 9/14/2010 1:28 PM, LawBoy01 wrote:

On Sep 14, 12:12 pm, *wrote:
On 9/14/2010 1:01 PM, LawBoy01 wrote:

On Sep 14, 11:56 am, * *wrote:
On Sep 14, 11:31 am, Magilla
wrote:

LawBoy01 wrote:
On Sep 13, 9:27 pm, Magilla * *wrote:
Just because a jury of GEDs didn't find him
guilty doesn't mean Jack to me.

And some "anonymous" ****wit's hate filled diatribe doesn't mean
anything to Lance.

Lance hates people who expose him for doping. *He calls their employer
and tries to get them fired. * Is that the hate you're talking about?

Magilla

Also, why can't I ever find an article where Frankie says "**** you,
Lance. *You got me fired?" *Do you expect Frankie to testify to that
in court?

Ever wonder WHY you don't hear Frankie say that? *Maybe because he
could get sued for libel/slander. *Oh, why did Frankie get fired from
Rock Racing? *Surely not because he has a moral objection to doping..

Do you really think Armstrong is going to sue anyone in this country for
defamation? Frankie has already testified that he heard Armstrong admit
that he was a doper. *He's stated publicly that he had doping
discussions with Armstrong while training. Has Armstrong sued him? No.
Why? Because the last thing Armstrong wants is Betsy guiding Frankie
through discovery in litigation.

Don't you have a complaint to draft in a PI action?- Hide quoted text -

Why doesn't Frankie come out and say hey Lance, you got me fired!

Why should he? *It's not in his interest to do that right now.- Hide quoted text -

Why isn't it in his interests?
Old September 14th 10, 08:33 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
LawBoy01[_2_]

wrote:
LawBoy01 wrote:
[...]

Magilla- Hide quoted text -

You're speculating based on speculative rumors. Have you talked to
anybody yourself? You say you are in the know, but it sounds more
like you explaining how a friend of a friend's second cousin's
sister...you know, how you became a monkey.

People go public about **** like this if it's true. There's nothing
special about cycling in this regard.
Old September 14th 10, 08:36 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
LawBoy01[_2_]

wrote:
LawBoy01 wrote:
[...]

True that Lance showed no class with Simeoni. But 16 million articles
and 9 million photos pertaining to that incident doesn't prove what
you are saying about Lance in regards to Andreu or anything else.

If I showed you a picture of you screwing a donkey in 2005 would that
prove that you screwed a sheep in 1999?
Old September 14th 10, 08:58 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
BLafferty

On 9/14/2010 3:33 PM, LawBoy01 wrote:
On Sep 14, 1:10 pm, Magilla wrote:
LawBoy01 wrote:
On Sep 14, 11:31 am, Magilla
wrote:
LawBoy01 wrote:
[...]

I've spoken with Prentice who confimed to me that he was threatened by
Armstrong with a defamation law suit if he didn't shut his mouth.
Prentice said that the Uniballer told him he had far more money to
litigate with than Prentice did and that it would be good if he was quiet.
Old September 14th 10, 08:59 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
BLafferty

On Sep 14, 12:12 pm, wrote:
On 9/14/2010 1:01 PM, LawBoy01 wrote:

On Sep 14, 11:56 am, wrote:
On Sep 14, 11:31 am, Magilla
wrote:

LawBoy01 wrote:
[...]

You're a "lawyer." Try to figure it out on your own.

pics hot meet friend , pics hot meet friends , pics hot meet hardcore , pics hot meet hot meet [email protected] General 0 August 26th 07 01:33 AM
Eddy on rollers RicodJour Racing 28 June 20th 07 07:59 AM
pedaling tricks: Coyle + Kautz studies show ... Ken Roberts Techniques 211 October 29th 06 10:14 PM
For Coggan and Coyle B. Lafferty Racing 177 October 26th 06 01:16 PM
Eddy Merckx Steve McGinty Racing 10 October 14th 04 03:40 AM