Dr. Verner Moeller, meet Dr. Eddy Coyle

Old September 14th 10, 09:46 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Kurgan Gringioni[_2_]

Default Dr. Verner Moeller, meet Dr. Eddy Coyle

"Magilla Gorilla" wrote in message
:
:
: Kurgan Gringioni wrote:
:
: "Magilla Gorilla" wrote in message
: ...
: : LawBoy01 wrote:
: :
: : On Sep 13, 9:27 pm, Magilla Gorilla
wrote:
: : Just because a jury of GEDs didn't find him
: : guilty doesn't mean Jack to me.
: :
: : And some "anonymous" ****wit's hate filled diatribe doesn't mean
: : anything to Lance.
: :
: : Lance hates people who expose him for doping. He calls their employer
: : and tries to get them fired. Is that the hate you're talking about?
:
: Dumbass -
:
: If I was LANCE, I'd try to get Frankie fired.
:
: Dude was having a conversation with his doctor while on his deathbed.
: Shouldn't be repeating that ****. Frankie was there because ostensibly
he
: was supposed to be his friend.
:
: thanks,
:
: Kurgan. presented by Gringioni.
:
: I agree with you. But the question is would you perjure yourself under
: oath?
:
: And the real question is would you perjure yourself to protect an
EX-friend
: who you also didn't like?

Dumbass -

I'd just say, "I don't recall".

thanks,

Kurgan Gringioni.

Old September 14th 10, 09:56 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
LawBoy01[_2_]

On Sep 14, 2:59*pm, BLafferty wrote:
On 9/14/2010 3:30 PM, LawBoy01 wrote:

On Sep 14, 12:39 pm, *wrote:
On 9/14/2010 1:28 PM, LawBoy01 wrote:

On Sep 14, 12:12 pm, * *wrote:
On 9/14/2010 1:01 PM, LawBoy01 wrote:

On Sep 14, 11:56 am, * * *wrote:
On Sep 14, 11:31 am, Magilla
wrote:

LawBoy01 wrote:
On Sep 13, 9:27 pm, Magilla * * *wrote:
Just because a jury of GEDs didn't find him
guilty doesn't mean Jack to me.

And some "anonymous" ****wit's hate filled diatribe doesn't mean
anything to Lance.

Lance hates people who expose him for doping. *He calls their employer
and tries to get them fired. * Is that the hate you're talking about?

Magilla

Also, why can't I ever find an article where Frankie says "**** you,
Lance. *You got me fired?" *Do you expect Frankie to testify to that
in court?

Ever wonder WHY you don't hear Frankie say that? *Maybe because he
could get sued for libel/slander. *Oh, why did Frankie get fired from
Rock Racing? *Surely not because he has a moral objection to doping.

Do you really think Armstrong is going to sue anyone in this country for
defamation? Frankie has already testified that he heard Armstrong admit
that he was a doper. *He's stated publicly that he had doping
discussions with Armstrong while training. Has Armstrong sued him? No.
Why? Because the last thing Armstrong wants is Betsy guiding Frankie
through discovery in litigation.

Don't you have a complaint to draft in a PI action?- Hide quoted text -

Why doesn't Frankie come out and say hey Lance, you got me fired!

Why should he? *It's not in his interest to do that right now.- Hide quoted text -

Why isn't it in his interests?

You're a "lawyer." Try to figure it out on your own.- Hide quoted text -

Brian,

You're a washed up has been hater with nothing to do but jackoff and
play chess.

Ciao,

Philip
Old September 15th 10, 01:12 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
BLafferty

On Sep 14, 12:12 pm, wrote:
On 9/14/2010 1:01 PM, LawBoy01 wrote:

On Sep 14, 11:56 am, wrote:
On Sep 14, 11:31 am, Magilla
wrote:

LawBoy01 wrote:
[...]

What's wrong with jacking off and playing chess--not at the same time of
course, unless it involves correspondence chess in which case you have
to be careful to not have the post cards sticking together.
Old September 15th 10, 01:46 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
LawBoy01[_2_]

On Sep 14, 12:12 pm, * * *wrote:
On 9/14/2010 1:01 PM, LawBoy01 wrote:

On Sep 14, 11:56 am, * * * *wrote:
On Sep 14, 11:31 am, Magilla
wrote:

LawBoy01 wrote:
[...]

to be careful to not have the post cards sticking together.- Hide quoted text -

That was funny. Really, it was.
Old September 15th 10, 03:12 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
LawBoy01[_2_]

: LawBoy01 wrote:
:
[...]

Magilla- Hide quoted text -

Magilla,

Please explain in your own words what Frankie and Betsy have to say
hurts Lance in the case in which he's been sued by Floyd Landis?

-Philip
Old September 15th 10, 09:55 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Beloved Fred No. 1

BLafferty wrote:
What's wrong with jacking off and playing chess--not at the same time of
course, unless it involves correspondence chess in which case you have
to be careful to not have the post cards sticking together.

Jacking off, playing chess and posting LANCE links to rbr at the same
time will really test your multi-threading capabilities.
Old September 15th 10, 05:37 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
BLafferty

On 9/15/2010 4:55 AM, Beloved Fred No. 1 wrote:
BLafferty wrote:
What's wrong with jacking off and playing chess--not at the same time
of course, unless it involves correspondence chess in which case you
have to be careful to not have the post cards sticking together.

Jacking off, playing chess and posting LANCE links to rbr at the same
time will really test your multi-threading capabilities.

I would NEVER post about Lance while jacking off and/or playing chess.
Lance requires one's full attention.
Old September 15th 10, 06:55 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Kurgan Gringioni[_2_]

: BLafferty wrote:
: What's wrong with jacking off and playing chess--not at the same time
: of course, unless it involves correspondence chess in which case you
: have to be careful to not have the post cards sticking together.
:
: Jacking off, playing chess and posting LANCE links to rbr at the same
: time will really test your multi-threading capabilities.
:
: I would NEVER post about Lance while jacking off and/or playing chess.
: Lance requires one's full attention.

Dumbass -

However, I'll guess that you *think* about LANCE while jacking off.

Old September 15th 10, 09:15 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
BLafferty

: BLafferty wrote:
: What's wrong with jacking off and playing chess--not at the same time
: of course, unless it involves correspondence chess in which case you
: have to be careful to not have the post cards sticking together.
:
: Jacking off, playing chess and posting LANCE links to rbr at the same
: time will really test your multi-threading capabilities.
:
: I would NEVER post about Lance while jacking off and/or playing chess.
: Lance requires one's full attention.

Dumbass -

However, I'll guess that you *think* about LANCE while jacking off.

thanks,

Kurgan. presented by Gringioni.

Nope. But, I'll bet some guys think of you.

pics hot meet friend , pics hot meet friends , pics hot meet hardcore , pics hot meet hot meet [email protected] General 0 August 26th 07 01:33 AM
Eddy on rollers RicodJour Racing 28 June 20th 07 07:59 AM
pedaling tricks: Coyle + Kautz studies show ... Ken Roberts Techniques 211 October 29th 06 10:14 PM
For Coggan and Coyle B. Lafferty Racing 177 October 26th 06 01:16 PM
Eddy Merckx Steve McGinty Racing 10 October 14th 04 03:40 AM