Milage this year.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old May 22nd 21, 04:11 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Tom Kunich[_4_]

Default Milage this year.

I am so far behind my normal yearly mileage that I will never get close to my normal 6,000 miles for the year. I am now going into stores without a mask and only one store - Auto Zone had a problem with that and they handed me a mask.

The supermarkets now see that there is enough competition from places like
Grocery Outlet or Trader Joes that if they demand masks people simply go elsewhere.

I'm sure that Russell is virtue signaling by wearing a mask even in bed at night to prove how virtuous he is and to impress the mattress. He hasn't bought a My Pillow to sleep comfortably because Mike Lindell supports conservatism.

As of now I only have 1200 miles and 22,000 feet of climbing. And I can really tell it in my riding. Two days of riding in a row is like hanging myself slowly.

Now on a flat ride I ride along at about only 13 mph though I can kick it in gear to clear an intersection. What has this year looked like for you?