the best biking gloves I found...

Old September 12th 04, 10:23 PM
Paul Nevai

Default the best biking gloves I found...

Anyone using these gloves for biking? These are the best ones I found in my
15 years of relentless [and passionate] pursuit of perfection which resulted
in buying about 30 or so pairs of gloves. They were not designed for biking
though.

http://www.auravita.com/products/AURA/PHCO13760.asp

N.B. Even though my hands are not large at all, the large fit me just fine.

N.B. Shipping to the US was both fast and cheap [this was my 1st ever web
purchase from overseas].

N.B. The usual small print: I am not...

/Paul
Old September 12th 04, 11:22 PM
Callistus Valerius

Anyone using these gloves for biking? These are the best ones I found in

my
15 years of relentless [and passionate] pursuit of perfection which

resulted
in buying about 30 or so pairs of gloves.

Only girlie-men wear gloves.

Old September 13th 04, 05:11 PM
Evan Evans

(Paul Nevai) wrote in message ...
Anyone using these gloves for biking? These are the best ones I found in my
15 years of relentless [and passionate] pursuit of perfection which resulted
in buying about 30 or so pairs of gloves. They were not designed for biking
though.

http://www.auravita.com/products/AURA/PHCO13760.asp

N.B. Even though my hands are not large at all, the large fit me just fine.

N.B. Shipping to the US was both fast and cheap [this was my 1st ever web
purchase from overseas].

N.B. The usual small print: I am not...

/Paul

I ride with gary fisher mountain bike gloves with a crochet back &
leather palm. Great cheep gloves. They last only about 6 months but
they are the best i have found.
Old September 13th 04, 10:15 PM
Mark

(Paul Nevai) wrote in message ...
Anyone using these gloves for biking? These are the best ones I found in my
15 years of relentless [and passionate] pursuit of perfection which resulted
in buying about 30 or so pairs of gloves. They were not designed for biking
though.

http://www.auravita.com/products/AURA/PHCO13760.asp

N.B. Even though my hands are not large at all, the large fit me just fine.

N.B. Shipping to the US was both fast and cheap [this was my 1st ever web
purchase from overseas].

N.B. The usual small print: I am not...

/Paul

Hi Paul, but doesn't these neoprene gloves cause your hands to sweat,
and feel clammy? I have certainly not been wearing gloves for as many
years as you have, and only within the last year have I worn gloves,
compared to 30 years of not wearing them, and I'm beginning to
feel/believe that gloves cause more problems than solve (At least for
warm weather use). Mark
Old September 14th 04, 04:48 AM
Tom Sherman

Mark wrote:

Hi Paul, but doesn't these neoprene gloves cause your hands to sweat,
and feel clammy? I have certainly not been wearing gloves for as many
years as you have, and only within the last year have I worn gloves,
compared to 30 years of not wearing them, and I'm beginning to
feel/believe that gloves cause more problems than solve (At least for
warm weather use). Mark

Ever try to use twist-grip shifters with sweaty hands? Gloves make this
much easier.

--
Tom Sherman

Old September 14th 04, 06:48 AM
LioNiNoiL_a t_Y a h 0 0_d 0 t_c 0 m

These are the best ones I found in my 15 years of relentless
[and passionate] pursuit of perfection which resulted in
buying about 30 or so pairs of gloves.

I like Neoprene gloves. Mine have insulated leather palms, and work well
for me down to about 40F.

http://www.auravita.com/products/AURA/PHCO13760.asp

The sweet spot in biking Badger_South General 66 November 1st 04 07:42 AM
gloves Alex General 5 December 4th 03 10:43 PM
Winter Gloves Drinky UK 42 September 27th 03 03:14 PM