Approaching Milestone for ARBR

Old August 18th 05, 12:26 PM
Edward Dolan

Default Approaching Milestone for ARBR

"Jeff Grippe" wrote in message

wrote in message
ups.com...

And you call youself intelligent!

You nailed it here with your language. St. D. "Calls himself intelligent".
That does not make it so, however. I can call myself Superman or Zorro. I
can even go around in a cape and costume. None of that would make me
anything other than a fool.

St. D. says he is an intellectual. He also claims to have given up
reading. Sounds like an intellectual to me.

ADD is a good guess but he also seems to suffer from delusions and a
persecution complex. Both of these are outside of the scope of ADD or
ADHD. While there does not seem to be any evidence of dementia, he does
have short term memory problems, however.

I think we must seek and alternate diagnosis.

Jeff

Ah, 'tis balm to my soul to be confronted with the likes of Jeff Grippe. The
only thing to be said for this fool is that he at least uses his own name,
unlike many of the other cowards and knaves who reside on this newsgroup.

Well, where to begin. Here we have a simpleton who thinks that liberalism is
the answer to all the ills of the world. If only we would all get along with
one another, the world would be so much nicer. In the meantime, others mean
to blow him to kingdom come and drive all his ilk (Jews) into the sea.

But Jeff goes on his way wanting to kill all the unborn babies in the world
so as to spare the world of unwanted children. However, he is also into sex
big time ("if it moves, **** it"). He thinks sex is something to be enjoyed
since there is an orgasm connected with it. Obviously, his brain is in his
gonads. Maybe that would account for the fact that he is incapable of
posting in the correct manner. Poor Jeff is sitting on his brain instead of
using it.

What is this ADD and ADHD? Gobbledygook to you too!

--
Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka

Old August 18th 05, 06:27 PM

Edward Dolan wrote:
What is this ADD and ADHD? Gobbledygook to you too!

--
Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota

Ed,

Been a long time since you've been out of mommy and daddy's house?

Have you read a newspaper or magazine in the last 20+ years?

And you call youself intelligent! I know people that are so smart
they're stupid, but even you don't fall into that category.

Enjoy,

Perry B

Old August 19th 05, 12:29 AM
Edward Dolan

wrote in message
ups.com...

Edward Dolan wrote:
What is this ADD and ADHD? Gobbledygook to you too!

--
Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota

Ed,

Been a long time since you've been out of mommy and daddy's house?

Have you read a newspaper or magazine in the last 20+ years?

And you call youself intelligent! I know people that are so smart
they're stupid, but even you don't fall into that category.

Nothing but name calling going on here folks. But Perry does not even do
that well. Minnesotans, northern variety, are exceptionally stupid which
Perry proves every time he posts.

Does Perry have a fixation on his parents? Did his mommy and daddy do him
wrong? I am beginning to suspect sexual abuse when he was a child. I can
recommend a good psychoanalyst to help him if he is interested.

Old August 20th 05, 02:27 AM
Jeff Grippe

What is this ADD and ADHD?

Ed,

You have a computer. Google exists. How hard could it be for you to learn
what these acryonyms mean?

Oh I'm sorry. You aren't here to actually learn something. You are only here
to insult people and rack up those posts. Please forgive this idiotic post.

Old August 20th 05, 04:30 AM
Edward Dolan

"Jeff Grippe" jeff@door7 wrote in message
What is this ADD and ADHD?

Ed,

You have a computer. Google exists. How hard could it be for you to learn
what these acryonyms mean?

Oh I'm sorry. You aren't here to actually learn something. You are only
here to insult people and rack up those posts. Please forgive this idiotic
post.

Ed Dolan the Great never intentionally insults anyone. He merely calls
attention to their many defects in the forlorn hope that they will take
corrective action.

Perry knows what is going on here even if you don't. I REFUSE to look up
anything. It comes from my professional training as a college librarian. I
have already announced in a previous post that others can spell out words if
they want to communicate. I hate all acronyms and never use them myself
except for those few that are appropriate to recumbents on this newsgroup.

I take great pride in my ignorance of acronyms and no one will ever be able
to talk me out of it. I have earned my ignorance the hard way and I am
immune to entreaties from those who would take short cuts to literacy.

Perry will have to tell me in great detail exactly what ADD and ADHD means.
It is a point of honor for me to never look up anything. If Perry refuses to
tell me what ADD and ADHD means, then I will go to my grave in a blaze of
glorious ignorance.

Now you began to realize why I am Ed Dolan the Great.

Old August 20th 05, 08:11 AM
LoGo USA

Hey -

Bragged the TROLL with false bravado:

I take great pride in my ignorance of acronyms [like]
ADD and ADHD...

Guys, guys, please cut some slack for this old TROLL.
Although his is a dark and dismal soul,
He still has one, and maybe feelings, too.
He's ignorant of acronyms, it's true,
Not knowing they're initials SAID AS WORDS -
But that distinction's mostly just for nerds.

The TROLL's position on this issue, team,
(Which at first blush may seem a tad extreme)
Is really fairly simple, I believe.
If he pretends to be a bit naive,
Please understand: his ego's very big
And fragile as a bone dry tiny twig.

He might just snap at any little slight.
Initials for conditions cause him fright,
As well they maybe might for me or you,
If we were in the TROLL's position, too.
But 'How' you ask 'could such a strange thing be?'
Remember: his initials are ED.

Regards,
Wayne

Old August 20th 05, 08:44 AM
Edward Dolan

"LoGo USA" wrote in message
ups.com...
Hey -

Bragged the TROLL with false bravado:

I take great pride in my ignorance of acronyms [like]
ADD and ADHD...

Guys, guys, please cut some slack for this old TROLL.
Although his is a dark and dismal soul,
He still has one, and maybe feelings, too.
He's ignorant of acronyms, it's true,
Not knowing they're initials SAID AS WORDS -
But that distinction's mostly just for nerds.

There are millions of acronyms and it is a fool's errand to bother with
99.99% of them.

How would you say, as a word, ADHD? Since you can't say it, it must not be
an acronym. However, you can say ADD. So ADD is an acronym? But hell will
freeze over before I ever look up any of this nonsense.

The TROLL's position on this issue, team,
(Which at first blush may seem a tad extreme)
Is really fairly simple, I believe.
If he pretends to be a bit naive,
Please understand: his ego's very big
And fragile as a bone dry tiny twig.

He might just snap at any little slight.
Initials for conditions cause him fright,
As well they maybe might for me or you,
If we were in the TROLL's position, too.
But 'How' you ask 'could such a strange thing be?'
Remember: his initials are ED.

I do not use my initials ever. I am always either Ed or Edward, although
some on this group have lately taken to calling me Eddie. No one has called
me Eddie since I was 12 years old.

Old August 20th 05, 03:26 PM
LoGo USA

Hey again gang -

Repetitiously rambled the TROLL:

I do not use my initials ever. [followed by his
stock, schlock, much-too-often-restated 'no one
calls me Eddie' monolog]

The TROLL, engaged in his obsessive quest,
Repeats himself like some insane (possessed?),
Bizarrely ranting loner on the streets
Echoes a chant to ev'ryone he meets.

That he eschews initials we all know,
As well as why it might perhaps be so:
Folks, E can mean 'Erectile' (as in 'stiff'),
And D 'Dysfunction' (meaning 'great big if').

You might think that won't matter to a saint,
But still there is a vague, disturbing taint;
A virgin maybe should subdue his voice
If - bottom line - he didn't have much choice.

If some poor guy's out humping on his bike,
But it won't stay up, partners will not like
To ride with him - recumbent, standing, prone -
And he'll quite likely have to ride alone.

When cycling - summer, winter, day or night -
It's not all bad for one to ride upright.

Regards,
Wayne

Old August 20th 05, 10:59 PM
Edward Dolan

"LoGo USA" wrote in message
oups.com...
Hey again gang -

Repetitiously rambled the TROLL:

I do not use my initials ever. [followed by his
stock, schlock, much-too-often-restated 'no one
calls me Eddie' monolog]

I always attempt to add a little something to the conversation that is an
aside. More often than not, that is the only thing that keeps this newsgroup
the least bit interesting.

The TROLL, engaged in his obsessive quest,
Repeats himself like some insane (possessed?),
Bizarrely ranting loner on the streets
Echoes a chant to ev'ryone he meets.

Repetition is the key to all learning. Hells Bells, it is the key to even
getting through to the thick skulls that are ever present on this group.

That he eschews initials we all know,
As well as why it might perhaps be so:
Folks, E can mean 'Erectile' (as in 'stiff'),
And D 'Dysfunction' (meaning 'great big if').

You might think that won't matter to a saint,
But still there is a vague, disturbing taint;
A virgin maybe should subdue his voice
If - bottom line - he didn't have much choice.

Saints should never be subdued in the kind of world we are living in today.
No, Great Saints like myself should shout and yell our Holiness at the top
of our voices that others may awaken from their sinfulness. The very best
thing Man ever did on this earth was to invent Hell in order to punish
sinners for all eternity. I, Saint Edward the Great, am ever at the ready
to condemn and consign others to Hell.

If some poor guy's out humping on his bike,
But it won't stay up, partners will not like
To ride with him - recumbent, standing, prone -
And he'll quite likely have to ride alone.

When cycling - summer, winter, day or night -
It's not all bad for one to ride upright.

Now Wayne LoGo, the Poet of ARBR, is getting into sexual allusions. I will
have to take him to the woodshed for a good cracking around his nether
parts. He needs to stay off of **** and cum if he is going to realize his
potential as a poet. I urge him to get his mind off his groin.

Nature (evolution) made a tremendou mistake by polacing the reporductinve
fucntion so cleos toe the exretroy fucntion. Ideally the reporductinve fucn
shoud be far remoed fromt eh excretory fucntion, maybe in teh uppre abdomen
slightly above the somach (navel?). Wayne Logo, the Poet of ARBR, is nto
smart enough to get his midn away from the groin. He constatnly consufese
**** an **** with cum and sperm. But that is why I, Saint Edward teh Great
am here, to set your straight and unconfuse you. **** and shti have to do
with excretionl; cum and pserm have to do with reporduction.

Old August 20th 05, 11:11 PM
Edward Dolan

"Edward Dolan" wrote in message

Damn, I hit Send instead of Spell Check. I think that happens because I
constantly want to punch someone in the nose when I am on ARBR.

Here it is corrected.

"LoGo USA" wrote in message
[...]

Nature (evolution) made a tremendous mistake by placing the reproductive
function so close to the excretory function. Ideally the reproductive
function should be far removed from the excretory function, maybe in the
upper abdomen slightly above the stomach (navel?). Wayne Logo, the Poet of
ARBR, is not smart enough to get his mind away from the groin. He
constantly confuses **** and **** with cum and sperm. But that is why I,
Saint Edward the Great am here, to set your straight and unconfuse you.
**** and **** have to do with excretion; cum and sperm have to do with
reproduction.

--
Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka

New milestone: metric century rubic Unicycling 16 September 21st 08 10:26 PM
approaching horses sean UK 31 January 24th 05 09:37 AM
OT you know Christmas is approaching when; MartinM UK 9 November 26th 04 05:49 PM
Milestone Mandell Unicycling 4 August 23rd 03 09:02 AM