WTT: 57cm Litespeed Classic for 59cm

Old December 21st 03, 05:49 AM
Darrell Goodwin

Default WTT: 57cm Litespeed Classic for 59cm

2000 Litespeed Classic 57cm in excellent condition with Alpha Q carbon
fork and Campy Record headset. Will have new decals.

Looking to trade for good condition 59cm (center to top) Litespeed
Classic, Ultimate, Vortex, or comparable titanium frame from another
maker. Can add cash to the deal if needed.

Let me know if you are interested.
Old January 23rd 04, 01:52 PM
derekmclay

Hi Darrell. I would like to know more about your Classic. Can you email
me a pic and let me know the frame number. I think they changed the
geometry at some point. The frame no. identifies this. I have a Merlin
with Record/Chorus components in a 59.5 C-Top size. I would be willing
to buy your bike if it is the right size for me. ie 57cm c-c with 56cm
top tube. Regards, Derek.

Old February 17th 04, 06:04 PM
jbf

I have a 55cm Litespeed Classic and would also either trade or purchas
your 57cm. Email me at

-

Old February 17th 04, 10:25 PM
Darrell Goodwin

Sorry, the 57cm Classic is sold.

jbf wrote in message ...
I have a 55cm Litespeed Classic and would also either trade or purchase
your 57cm. Email me at