Sound familiar

Old March 6th 04, 07:13 PM
Shawn Curry

Default Sound familiar

Critic wrote:
"Shawn Curry" wrote in message
news:Nkm2c.124800$Xp.543368@attbi_s54...

dittohead Bull**** snipped

As a republican neofascist imperialist ;-) you must believe that the
only way to represent your opponent is through dogma.

Neofascist imperialist? Haven'y you heard, Pravda is now the Russian
equivalent of The Enquirer. Even they don't talk like that anymore.

What can I say. It just flowed from my keyboard.
It does fit though, except maybe the neo part.

Shawn
Old March 8th 04, 02:13 AM
Dave W

"Monique Y. Herman" had this to say

On 2004-03-06, Bob penned:
Tickled my funny bone and reminded me of someone, though I can't think
who that might be.

I started reading these, just to see what was going on in those loopy
right-wing heads, but I had to stop as the bullets turned into
paragraphs and started sounding like conspiracy theories. *yawn*

If this is the handbook of the leftwing liberal, then I am no such
animal. Drat. Then again, the loony libertarian platform, viable or
not, has been appealing to me more over the years.

(By the way, some of the ideas that are portrayed as contradictory or
would only be so with certain preconceived notions that I may or may not
share ... but who has time to get into that?)

especially on a mountain biking related forum...

Old March 9th 04, 12:38 AM
Jonesy

"Bob" wrote in message news:A6d2c.55551$PR3.1047845@attbi_s03...
Tickled my funny bone and reminded me of someone, though I can't think who
that might be.

[snip right-wing propaganda]

Bumpersticker sighted recently:

"Annoy a Conservative - have compassion for the less-fortunate"

I had to laugh recently. One of my Neo-Con friends complained
bitterly about how "if the CIA had been properly funded, they wouldn't
have failed." I pointed out that for years and years, conservatives
have been saying that the way to fix schools wasn't to "throw money at
them."

The real irony is that if you take the screed I snipped, and changed
"liberal" to "conservative," most of them would be just as apt.

One wonders how either side can look at themselves without feeling
guilty.
--
Jonesy