Thanks and goodnight trolls - off home now

Old November 20th 11, 09:55 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Simon Mason[_4_]

Default Thanks and goodnight trolls - off home now

Thanks to the trolls for giving so freely of their own precious
weekend off again by wasting their time posting messages that nobody
even read, it is most appreciated, it makes my work shift pass by much
faster seeing you hard at it on your hamster wheels.

I will be having a little chuckle to myself as I go for a bracing
stroll along the beach tomorrow morning on my day off while you drag
your sorry carcasses out of bed and shuffle off to your poxy jobs at
the call centre. Keep it up. :-)

--
Simon Mason
Old November 20th 11, 11:54 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Judith[_4_]

On Sun, 20 Nov 2011 13:55:47 -0800 (PST), Simon Mason
wrote:

Thanks to the trolls for giving so freely of their own precious
weekend off again by wasting their time posting messages that nobody
even read, it is most appreciated, it makes my work shift pass by much
faster seeing you hard at it on your hamster wheels.

I will be having a little chuckle to myself as I go for a bracing
stroll along the beach tomorrow morning on my day off while you drag
your sorry carcasses out of bed and shuffle off to your poxy jobs at
the call centre. Keep it up. :-)

Many thanks - you won by miles again this last week managing to make 343 posts
in your own time - way more than anyone else.

What is odd, is the fact that you cannot understand that, in perspective with
what you have said above - I think that you may be Simple - perhaps even
bitter and twisted.

--
"You get a real feeling of elation just for the simple act of cycling past the local hospital
where there are people of my age who have abused their bodies and suffered all sorts of ailments"

Simon Mason
Old November 21st 11, 06:58 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Simon Weaseltemper[_2_]

On 20/11/2011 21:55, Simon Mason wrote:
Thanks to the trolls for giving so freely of their own precious
weekend off again by wasting their time posting messages that nobody
even read, it is most appreciated, it makes my work shift pass by much
faster seeing you hard at it on your hamster wheels.

I will be having a little chuckle to myself as I go for a bracing
stroll along the beach tomorrow morning on my day off while you drag
your sorry carcasses out of bed and shuffle off to your poxy jobs at
the call centre. Keep it up. :-)

Working in a call centre is enough to **** anyone off. No wonder she’s
bitter and twisted.

--
Simon
For personal replies, please use my reply-to address.
Old November 21st 11, 08:11 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Simon Mason[_4_]

On Nov 21, 6:58*am, Simon Weaseltemper
wrote:
On 20/11/2011 21:55, Simon Mason wrote:

Thanks to the trolls for giving so freely of their own precious
weekend off again by wasting their time posting messages that nobody
even read, it is most appreciated, it makes my work shift pass by much
faster seeing you hard at it on your hamster wheels.

I will be having a little chuckle to myself as I go for a bracing
stroll along the beach tomorrow morning on my day off while you drag
your sorry carcasses out of bed and shuffle off to your poxy jobs at
the call centre. Keep it up. :-)

Working in a call centre is enough to **** anyone off. No wonder she’s
bitter and twisted.

--
Simon
For personal replies, please use my reply-to address.

I forgot you know who that has to earn a crust unblocking bogs and
sinks day in day out.

--
Simon Mason
Old November 22nd 11, 09:56 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Simon Weaseltemper[_2_]

On 21/11/2011 08:11, Simon Mason wrote:
On Nov 21, 6:58 am, Simon
wrote:
On 20/11/2011 21:55, Simon Mason wrote:

Thanks to the trolls for giving so freely of their own precious
weekend off again by wasting their time posting messages that nobody
even read, it is most appreciated, it makes my work shift pass by much
faster seeing you hard at it on your hamster wheels.

I will be having a little chuckle to myself as I go for a bracing
stroll along the beach tomorrow morning on my day off while you drag
your sorry carcasses out of bed and shuffle off to your poxy jobs at
the call centre. Keep it up. :-)

Working in a call centre is enough to **** anyone off. No wonder she’s
bitter and twisted.

--
Simon
For personal replies, please use my reply-to address.

I forgot you know who that has to earn a crust unblocking bogs and
sinks day in day out.

Oi! That’s a professional career you know :-)

Old December 17th 11, 06:29 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Simon Mason

wrote:
[...]

Now that he has buggered off from here he will be able to earn more pennies
unblocking toilets from now on instead of posting stuff nobody ever reads.

--
Simon Mason

Old December 17th 11, 06:33 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Mr. Benn[_9_]

"Simon Mason" wrote in message

Now that he has buggered off from here he will be able to earn more pennies
unblocking toilets from now on instead of posting stuff nobody ever reads.

Dave has buggered off from here has he?

And you don't read what he writes. Really?

Old December 18th 11, 01:33 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Simon Mason[_4_]

wrote:
[...]

Morning all - there are no trolls around at this time of day so that
is why I am around now.
They are all tucked up in bed :-)

--
Simon Mason

Old December 18th 11, 04:53 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Judith[_4_]

On Sat, 17 Dec 2011 17:33:07 -0800 (PST), Simon Mason
wrote:

wrote:
[...]

Indeed - there are few people here who make so many posts in the middle of the
night as they are ****ed up.

What a wonderful life you lead.

Old December 19th 11, 12:33 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Simon Mason[_4_]

On Dec 18, 1:33*am, Simon Mason wrote:

wrote:
[...]

Simon Mason- Hide quoted text -

The trolls are still nicely tucked up in bed, while I have free rein
on urc as they have to be up in time for their poxy 9-5 jobs, whereas
I might take the day off, I haven't decided yet.

Sleep tight you trolls :-)

--
Simon Mason