Pictures of your latest ride

Old December 21st 08, 01:01 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
boisei

Default Pictures of your latest ride

Riding down the local sledding hill on my Torker 29 in the snow. Bad
phone camera pic, but I think it captures it well.

|Filename: uni_sled_hill.jpg |

boisei
Old December 21st 08, 03:28 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Ducttape

boisei;1154047 wrote:
Riding down the local sledding hill on my Torker 29 in the snow. Bad
phone camera pic, but I think it captures it well.

Very nice.

--
Ducttape

'-*buy my shirts*-'
(www.zazzle.com/ducttapesunicycle*)
'*watch my videos*'
(http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=ducttapesunicycle)
'*uniman comics*'
'*original thread for uniman*'
*'sigged quotes' (http://tinyurl.com/29b744)*
Old December 21st 08, 05:16 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
skilewis74

goldenchickenIV;1150364 wrote:
My latest ride took place in my fantasy, sitting at home gazing at my
beloved 36er. I had no upds and I broke my speed record.

Really nice drawing

-Buretto
I put my Muni in a wheel box I got free from my LBS for my trip out
here to Boston. I've done this several times, but it's hard to carry
esp when it was 66 lbs w/ my 16" too. To avoid a $125 fee I repacked
the Muni frame, 16 in pieces and some tools into my carry-on, and
replaced them w/ clothes. At 48 pounds it was still hard to carry. I'm
gonna get a large wheeled case for the way back and use that from now
on. I bet you could fit a 20" completely disasembled and the tire
removed in a large cary-on case.

Side note: What's the largest size wheel that'll fit in a large
wheeled luggage case?

--
skilewis74

Ride everywhere and never just ride anywhere. If you can ride where you
are going within a hour, do it, and if you can do a trick 50-75% of the
time do it along the way.- Bob Burnquist

What next? 'IUF skill levels'
(http://www.unicycling.org/iuf/levels/)*'
Street'
(http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/The_Unicyclopedia/Street)*'unicycletips.com'
(http://unicycletips.com/)*'Trials class system'
(http://tinyurl.com/yqpvxk)*'Trials Building'
Old December 21st 08, 04:53 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Splodge

Not very interesting piccies I know.....but a major event for me.
Me & my stepson Ryan have only had our Uni's for a couple of months now
and this is the first bit of offroading we've done. Managed some good
runs on some steepish sections and a good distance on the single track
paths through the woods.
Really enjoying this new sport and with more practice will soon be up
for a bit more extreme stuff - well Ryan will!

|Filename: Uni 3.jpg |

Splodge
Old December 21st 08, 07:18 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
turtle

with my elder son:

|Filename: DSC03856.jpg |

turtle

-'platzangst' (http://www.platzangst.com/)-
'-schlumpf-' (http://www.schlumpf.ch/)
'my vids' (http://de.youtube.com/user/Balzner) 'my pics'
(http://picasaweb.google.de/einrad2)
Old December 21st 08, 08:25 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
kapoute

During a snow ride, on the top of Mount Royal, Montréal, Canada.

[image: http://i72.servimg.com/u/f72/09/02/85/80/pc200010.jpg]

It's now my wallpaper

--
kapoute

Julien Renaud

'Communauté des monocyclistes de Montréal'
(http://www.monotreal.bbconcept.net)
Old December 21st 08, 09:01 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
mill_mobile

kapoute;1154511 wrote:
During a snow ride, on the top of Mount Royal, Montréal, Canada.

[image: http://i72.servimg.com/u/f72/09/02/85/80/pc200010.jpg]

It's now my wallpaper

Umm, do you have a death wish?!

--
mill_mobile
Old December 22nd 08, 03:08 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
MuniAddict

From today at Stoddard Wells in Victorville, CA. I dubbed the area
"RockWell"...which is also the name of the video I shot. It's uploading
now and should be in the video forum a little later. I'm pretty happy
with it and I had a blast in the "leftover" snow!
30295

|Filename: rock2.jpg |

MuniAddict

::'UniGeezer.com' (http://unigeezer.com)

'' (http://www.unicyclist.com/forums/member.php?u=12920)::
Old December 22nd 08, 03:10 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Ducttape

it snows there?!?!?! WOW! I thought it was always warm and sunny.

Old December 22nd 08, 03:14 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
MuniAddict

Ducttape;1155074 wrote:
it snows there?!?!?! WOW! I thought it was always warm and sunny.

Haha usually is! It even snowed in Las Vegas for the first time in who
know how long, if ever!

--
MuniAddict

::'UniGeezer.com' (http://unigeezer.com)

'' (http://www.unicyclist.com/forums/member.php?u=12920)::

for Ride-A-Lot & J.D., my latest video of me riding LIBERATOR Mountain Biking 2 September 25th 07 09:54 AM
hey RUSH, see my latest mockery of Ride-A-Lot? LIBERATOR Mountain Biking 6 June 9th 07 10:41 PM
Ride-A-Lot latest video is GAY LIBERATOR Mountain Biking 0 September 26th 06 10:47 PM
Latest Ride is out dtmeister Australia 5 January 25th 06 10:20 AM
Bike Ride Pictures: Club ride to Half Moon Bay, CA, June 2005 Bill Bushnell Rides 0 June 28th 05 07:05 AM