funding for your club

Old August 22nd 06, 08:27 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
lbyvik

Default funding for your club

Byvik Financial Services, LLC supports cycling on many levels; from
local club / team sponsorship, local rails to trails and bike path
advocacy as well as the Trek / VW Byvik Financial Services, LLC cycling
team for the 2006 tour of Shenandoah. Byvik Financial Services LLC is
very cycling friendly and wants to help you build your clubs / teams
financial reserves.

To that end we are beginning an ongoing promotion. We are offering to
make a donation to clubs and teams for every investment account opened
and for every mortgage loan closed.

For every investment account opened and funded we will donate $100 to
the club of choice

For every Mortgage loan closed and funded we will donate $150 to the
club of choice.

This includes business referred to us. You can refer business in
several ways. See the links below. The referring source can send us
an email providing us with contact information or merely let us know
that an individual will be contacting us. That will give us the source
of the referral so that we can send a check to the club of choice.
Clients can be anyone who might benefit from our services. We are
especially adept at creating solutions for repairing credit and
improving cash-flow. We are able to do commercial as well as
residential mortgage loans.

The links below provide extensive information regarding our business
and the services we offer, as well as a method to contact us.

If you have specific question questions feel free to call us with any
questions. You can speak to me or my staff Bruce Qualters and
Christina Biecher. All information is confidential and will not be
shared with individuals or organizations not directly associated with
completing an application or loan.

Larry Byvik

540 428 3901
www.bfsllc.net
www.nationsidemortgagevirginia.com

Old August 23rd 06, 03:28 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
ST

On 8/22/06 12:27 PM, in article
, "lbyvik"
wrote:

[...]