Anyone here a registered examiner for the IUF?

Old July 2nd 08, 03:35 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
fairypenguin22

Default Anyone here a registered examiner for the IUF?

I'd like to try and get my level 1 so I was wondering if there was
anyone here who could watch a video of me doing all the stuff and
officially give me the rank. I don't have the video made yet, but it
will be sometime soon.

--
fairypenguin22

St. Louis, MO riders please PM me.
Old July 2nd 08, 03:54 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
wheres_your_other_wheel

Alot of people think the IUF levels are old and worthless
IMO theyre only helpful iff you do freestyle.

--
wheres_your_other_wheel

JerryAttrick wrote:
Don't worry about your jewels. Once they've been worn away by the
saddle, you won't have to worry about them any more!

Old July 2nd 08, 05:03 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
tadaniels

fairypenguin22 wrote:
I'd like to try and get my level 1 so I was wondering if there was
anyone here who could watch a video of me doing all the stuff and
officially give me the rank. I don't have the video made yet, but it
will be sometime soon.

The IUF doesn't have registered level testers. Level testing is up to
the national federations. In the United States, your best bet is to get
in touch with one of the officers of the Unicycling Society of America
(USA). They can help put you in touch with a USA level tester.

The contact information for the officers of the USA is 'here'
(http://www.unicyclingusa.org/about/officers/).

Tom Daniels
IUF Treasurer

--
tadaniels
Old July 2nd 08, 07:16 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
skrobo

actually you can self-test to level 2 or 3.
i forget which.

--
skrobo

Unicycle For Christ

'MY VIDEOS-for enjoyment purposes'
(http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=skroboskim)

do it for the joy, do it for the fun, do it for the looks, do it for
yourself.

$10,000 prize list with only 10 riders registered? FOAD Racing 0 December 1st 07 08:26 PM
there are 60 registered [email protected] Australia 3 September 1st 07 09:07 AM
Packed, fed and registered MSeries UK 2 July 23rd 05 06:58 AM
New JimmyMac Registered Trademark T-Shirts Johnny NoCom Recumbent Biking 28 December 23rd 04 03:05 AM
Framly Examiner dirtylitterboxofferingstospammers UK 9 January 6th 04 07:10 PM