I Freemounted!

Old July 25th 08, 10:29 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
fairypenguin22

Default I Freemounted!

A couple of minutes ago I started freemounting. I did it several times
in a row. While learning, I played a game with myself where I would
freemount and then ride around in my driveway. Whenever I UPD'd, I
would have to freemount from that spot and go back to where I started.
I am very happy. Well, time to go back and practice some more!

--
fairypenguin22

St. Louis, MO riders please PM me.
Old July 25th 08, 10:39 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
nimblelight

I would like to put the same link on this thread as someone usually does
on all these threads.

'Here you go.' (http://www.unicycling.com/iuf/levels.htm)

In the future please confine these things to the 'brag thread'
(http://www.unicyclist.com/forums/showthread.php?t=59184) so that you
don't continue the validity of these joke 'skill levels'
(http://www.unicycling.org/IUF/levels/).

Anyways, keep up the good work!
[image:
http://itsguycode.com/images/stories...thumbs-up.jpg]
Freemounting is the first step to being able to learn more...a small
step, sure, but still necessary.

--
nimblelight
Old July 25th 08, 10:48 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
j-n

well done! and good luck in your now fence-and post-free unicycling

--
j-n
Old July 25th 08, 10:59 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
innes

Well done.

Freemounting one one of the most important things to learn when
learning to unicycle I think. Now you can just go for a ride, and if
you come off, or have to stop, you can just start again.

Innes

--
innes
Old July 26th 08, 03:07 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Hazmat

Congrats my friend on learning how to freemount your unicycle. Keep up
the good work too also.

--
Hazmat

I'M 1 WEIRD AND UNUSUAL GREEK
CYPRIOT AUSTRALIAN WHO
IS DESTINED TO BE DIFFERENT AND I WON'T STOP TILL I AM.

catinabag1 wrote:
we should provide the defibrilator
TPBM want some ice cream with smarties while they power up!

'Can't wait till this game is finally released.'
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tcuZlRC3dYM)
Old July 26th 08, 07:35 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
canadauni

Yeah very nice freemount away

--
canadauni

__

0 Uni 4 Life
Old July 27th 08, 04:20 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Uni_Brian

--
Uni_Brian

Everybody love Everybody