Today I... (brag thread)

Old July 25th 08, 01:39 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Conrad.Nguyen

Default Today I... (brag thread)

Jerrick wrote:
Rock those short shorts! Aint nothing to be ashamed of.

Those are practically pants by XC standards.

--
Conrad.Nguyen
Old July 25th 08, 10:56 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
fairypenguin22

Today I freemounted.

--
fairypenguin22

St. Louis, MO riders please PM me.
Old July 25th 08, 11:03 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
GILD

fairypenguin22 wrote:
Today I freemounted.

Welcome to the rest of your unicycling life.

--
GILD

'three short gs and a long e-flat™'
(http://w3.rz-berlin.mpg.de/cmp/beethoven_sym5_1.wav) - 'unihoki'
(http://www.sinco.hu/data/pic/size_1/..._061007_26.jpg)
'if i'm murdered, don't execute my killer.'
(http://www.inthesetimes.com/site/main/article/1539/)
'harper' (http://tinyurl.com/c9epx) 'mikefule'
(http://tinyurl.com/yh6vna) 'Seager'
(http://tinyurl.com/62anrw) 'bluntrm' (http://tinyurl.com/2bq8ol)
'NAMASTE!' (http://tinyurl.com/4qcxw)
'Dave' (http://www.songmeanings.net/lyric.php?lid=85449)
Old July 26th 08, 01:57 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
peleschramm

Today I put together my new MUNI. I landed a in-in tre on my 5th real
try on it lol (that's not counting the half-assed tries were I just
pulled the uni out and didn't bother trying to land).

It's pretty awesome though.

--
peleschramm

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=peleproductions
unicycle for atheism.

www.bedfordunicycles.ca
Old July 26th 08, 02:25 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
surfer1024

peleschramm wrote:
Today I put together my new MUNI. I landed a in-in tre on my 5th real
try on it lol (that's not counting the half-assed tries were I just
pulled the uni out and didn't bother trying to land).

It's pretty awesome though.

specs? pics?

--
surfer1024

*)--SmallSpin-'O,* 1st Place)---hickflip-'O,
Latest Vid: I wish I had 2 cents #f5f5f5
http://www.unicyclist.com/forums/showthread.php?t=70608
Old July 26th 08, 02:26 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
_Ground_Zero_

I can hop 71cm!!! I haven't landed it yet but my tire slipped twice on
it. And I landed a leg wrap to inside roll and landed it seat in.

--
_Ground_Zero_

-Zero
Old July 26th 08, 02:46 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Any Terrain

360 hop twist.

--
Any Terrain

'The Great Chicago Meet-up Thread'
Old July 26th 08, 05:32 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
SkierAlex

... landed my first double leg around.

peleschramm wrote:
Today I put together my new MUNI. I landed a in-in tre on my 5th real
try on it lol (that's not counting the half-assed tries were I just
pulled the uni out and didn't bother trying to land).

It's pretty awesome though.

So are you gonna do in-in tres off every drop while doing muni? :P

O and you shoukd post pictures or specs of it.

--
SkierAlex

You've highlighted my sig'.' (http://tinyurl.com/5kbxhv)
Old July 26th 08, 05:38 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Unicycle-Emele

i finaly did a one handed SI 180 unispin. I have a question tho. How
should i be holding the handle and how to i spin it fast enough with
one hand to do a 360 or 540 unispin from seat in.

--
Unicycle-Emele

any unicyclist in Westchester County, NY 'pm '
(http://tinyurl.com/6xu626)me.
Old July 26th 08, 05:46 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
SkierAlex

Unicycle-Emele wrote:
i finaly did a one handed SI 180 unispin. I have a question tho. How
should i be holding the handle and how to i spin it fast enough with
one hand to do a 360 or 540 unispin from seat in.

You mean an out 180 unispin (180 unispin from seat in to seat out)?
(out because the seat is out not in at the end).

I just hold the side of the seat with my right hand, 2 fingers wrapped
around the handle, 2 fingers on the actual seat, with my thumb pointing
down. I'm not sure if that's the best way to do it though. And to do a
360 or 540 you just have to flick it kinda I think. Not many people can
do 540s from seat in. Pele Schramm is probably the best person to ask.
He can out 720!