Today I... (brag thread)

Old October 10th 08, 04:57 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
AEV D.

Default Today I... (brag thread)

woke up beeing ill

--
AEV D.

AM
GERMAN
Old October 10th 08, 07:58 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
beeper

surfer1024;1110565 wrote:
ARE YOU SERIOUS? AGAIN? Your 08 frame?

No, if I am correct, then 90 degree flip to 270 out is what he was
doing when he broke his frame the first time, and he got them today.

--
beeper

)-90'-UNISPIN-O

'SixSixOne' (SixSixOne.com)
Old October 10th 08, 08:15 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
fairypenguin22

Well today I finally got the uni out and rode again. I accidentally ran
into a family friend's car and set off the alarm. Then I decided to try
hopping and did pretty well. I hopped around in a circle left and right.

--
fairypenguin22

"It's not about the size of the dog in the fight, its about the size of
the fight in the dog."

St. Louis, MO riders please PM me.
Old October 10th 08, 08:51 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Ducttape

XCcrev;1110357 wrote:
really that sounds hard
I saw on tv a guy who could stack 10
Is of hard to find the center of gravity

it's not that hard, you put the first ball's thumb hole on the ground
so it doesn't roll then the next ball's thumb hole over the center point
of the first ball and just keep going like that.

--
Ducttape

'-*buy my shirts*-'
(www.zazzle.com/ducttapesunicycle*)
'*watch my videos*'
(http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=ducttapesunicycle)
'*uniman comics*'
'*original thread for uniman*'
*'sigged quotes' (http://tinyurl.com/29b744)*
Old October 10th 08, 09:03 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
surfer1024

beeper;1110878 wrote:
No, if I am correct, then 90 degree flip to 270 out is what he was doing
when he broke his frame the first time, and he got them today.

ok, i misread the post

--
surfer1024

*)--SmallSpin-'O,* 1st Place)---hickflip-'O,

Latest Vid: 'Man's Best Friend'
#f5f5f5
Old October 10th 08, 09:45 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Any Terrain

beeper;1110878 wrote:
No, if I am correct, then 90 degree flip to 270 out is what he was doing
when he broke his frame the first time, and he got them today.

I almost landed them, I landed it but then made a few uncontrolled hops
and fell....

--
Any Terrain

2nd Place*)---SuperWrap-'O,*
Old October 11th 08, 02:21 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Any Terrain

Got more hickflips and 270 flips. I may have relarned 180 flips (forgot
them over my 2+ weeks w/out frame)

--
Any Terrain

2nd Place*)---SuperWrap-'O,*
Old October 11th 08, 03:11 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
tabler1010

to day i finaly got peday grabs to ruber down

on my B-Day

--
tabler1010
Old October 11th 08, 03:14 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
unibikeling

tabler1010;1111130 wrote:
to day i finaly got peday grabs to ruber down

on my B-Day

Cool! Happy birthday dude!

--
unibikeling
Old October 11th 08, 03:38 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
_Ground_Zero_

I think I figured out my problem with flips...I got them somewhat more
consistent because I wasn't jumping high enough...

Anyways, I did a few cool trials lines and made some good improvements
in my length/height hopping (Can hop up 4 stairs consistently now).

--
_Ground_Zero_

-Zero
)-2xLegwrap-O 3rd

too many BRAG shirts Triman Rides 0 August 7th 06 09:07 PM
too many BRAG shirts Triman Racing 0 August 7th 06 09:05 PM
too many BRAG shirts Triman Marketplace 0 August 7th 06 09:04 PM
Schwinn for sale (bid in thread, ends today) AccordNSX Unicycling 18 December 13th 04 08:42 AM
Just wanted to brag... ;) hippy Australia 3 April 12th 04 01:21 PM