I'm ready to challenge Big Brother over Taking the Lane

Old August 16th 09, 02:30 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.rides,uk.rec.cycling
KingOfTheApes

Default Me the next Rosa Parks?

On Aug 16, 5:30*am, Keitht KeithT wrote:
ComandanteBanana wrote:
Me the next Rosa Parks? That and more people are saying at the Legal
Forum above.

Hey, are you on the side of the predator or the prey?

Do we have to pick sides or is it just assumed that people will veer one
way or the other.
What about those who may prefer splinters up thier arse?
Or those who have no wish to be lumped in with others?

C.B. may well be from across the pond but to answer Gary Glitter's query
- I don't really want to be in your gang, nor will I take the
solipsistic's mother's way out and insist that everyone else is marching
out of step.

--

Come to Dave & Boris - your cycle security experts.

You may be one step ahead in Evolution, but one way or another you are
in this mess. You created this, right?

But also British troops and your own population are at risk for
defending "freedom," right?

WHERE IS IT?

"At a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary
act" George Orwell
Old August 16th 09, 02:34 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.rides,uk.rec.cycling
KingOfTheApes

On Aug 16, 8:27 am, Tom Sherman °_°
wrote:
Keitht wrote:
ComandanteBanana wrote:
Me the next Rosa Parks? That and more people are saying at the Legal
Forum above.

Hey, are you on the side of the predator or the prey?

Do we have to pick sides[...]

Yes.

However, those of us on the side that "Comandante Banana" aka "King of
the Apes" aka "Don Quixote" is a troll are correct.

It's particularly clear WHO you guys are...

http://gears4ears.files.wordpress.co.../02/hyenas.jpg

And I know I must get past you before I get to the...

http://www.greatdreams.com/coincidence/scar.jpg

And I got this for all of you...

http://www.nwkniterati.com/movablety...age/banana.jpg
Old August 16th 09, 02:42 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.rides,uk.rec.cycling
KingOfTheApes

Default I'm ready to challenge Big Brother over Taking the Lane

On Aug 16, 12:20*am, (Tom Keats) wrote:
In article ,
* * * * KingOfTheApes writes:

On Aug 15, 10:16*pm, (Tom Keats) wrote:
In article ,
* * * * ComandanteBanana writes:

AM I AS A CYCLIST ENTITLED TO THE FULL LANE OF TRAFFIC?

Not generally. *Taking the lane is a tactic to occasionally
be artfully and temporarily employed in micro-circumstances,
and to be relinquished at the earliest safe opportunity.

And you are certainly no Rosa Parks.

How dare you!

Why you think their cause was any more superior than ours?

Actually, in an emphatic word: Yes!

Blacks were
no better, no worse than whites. They were just people.
But we are SUPERIOR to drivers.

Ya think so, eh? *You deign to invoke the word: "superior," eh?
That speaks volumes about you.

Comprende? We are doing the right
thing so your Polar Bears won't go extinct.

Bull doodey. *You're just trying to scare cyclists off the
streets & roads with dire bs yack about the so-called
dangers of riding a bike.

WHY DO YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH ME DOING SOMETHING FOR THE ENVIRONMENT?
WHAT'S YOUR AGENDA, DUDE?

You are the cyclists' insidious Fifth Column.

Yes, I'm also doing it for myself and many others, so you better keep
your mouth shut if you have any morals... But you don't have any,
right?

You work against cycling. */You're/ the one with the agendumb.
/You're/ the one trying to convince riders to be antisocial,
driver-hating road hogs. *You are subverting the cycling cause.
Artlessly attempting to, anyways.

Oh no, I'm working to liberate them from their cages, their insurance,
their gas, their parking, their diets and their boredom.

They are not the enemy. The ones that force ONE CHOICE upon us are the
enemy. And that choice is very predictable...

"In a society dominated by the fact of commercial competition, money
is necessarily the test of prowess, and wastefulness the sole
criterion of power." -Upton Sinclair, book 'The Jungle'

As for morals: my love and respect for my fellow human beans
transcends any morals. *No, I don't have any morals, because
I have better, more heartfelt and soulful stuff instead.

Morals & ethics are just cheap filler that guide people as to
how to act, rather than how to truly ~be~.

Your undermining of my approach makes you my enemy. *In fact,
that makes you the enemy of all humanity.

You are just a loyal puppet, and you must face the fact that we NEED
TO CHANGE in order to save that same humanity. No, it ain't Jesus or
Obama, but a truly DEEP change that would amount to a REVOLUTION.

Maybe someday you'll get it right, and not be my enemy anymore.

But I'm not holding my breath.

Rembember this:

"MY STRUGGLE IS NOT AGAINST THE PUPPET, BUT AGAINST THE PUPPETEER!"

Old August 16th 09, 03:19 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.rides,uk.rec.cycling
KingOfTheApes

You may choose to be lenient on drivers (hey, I'm one... my "evil"
side), but sometimes they must face the ugly truth...

(poster)

"MODERN WARS ARE FOUGHT FOR OIL...

HOW MANY PEOPLE DID YOUR CAR KILLED TODAY?"

Then you can confront them with the environmental impact of their
decision (yes, it is a decision), so they see the solution and join
the revolution...

"Think you can't haul the kids or groceries with a bike? Here's Evan
with the neighborhood kids AND six bags of groceries on his mid-size
Bikes at Work trailer. They and others make larger, smaller and single-
wheel trailers too. For many, panniers or baskets will do. Don't
forget fenders for rain & snow and a headlight for night travel."

http://bikeforpeace.org/

As for racial discrimination, nothing you can do to change your color
(unless you are Michael Jackson), but you can stop being a "happy
consumer," which is to say a dirty pig.

Humans are a bipedal species... thereby we are meant to ride bikes!

http://webspawner.com/users/bananarevolution

Old August 16th 09, 03:47 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.rides,uk.rec.cycling
Tom Keats

In article ,
KingOfTheApes writes:

Maybe someday you'll get it right, and not be my enemy anymore.

But I'm not holding my breath.

Rembember this:
"MY STRUGGLE IS NOT AGAINST THE PUPPET, BUT AGAINST THE PUPPETEER!"

^^^^^^^^^^^
Mein Kampf.

Anyways, you don't need to yell. This isn't Nuremburg.
It's not even Hyde Park.

Please either use your nice indoors voice, or throw your
tantrums in seclusion until you're again composed enough
to behave yourself in public. In the meantime, I suggest
you go gnaw on a carpet or sumpthin'.

Thank yew.

--
"You can't have yer puddin' until you eat your meat."
-- Pink Floyd

Old August 16th 09, 03:59 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.rides,uk.rec.cycling
KingOfTheApes

Default FILTHY CAPITALIST PIG!

On Aug 16, 10:47*am, (Tom Keats) wrote:
In article ,
* * * * KingOfTheApes writes:

Maybe someday you'll get it right, and not be my enemy anymore.

But I'm not holding my breath.

Rembember this:
"MY STRUGGLE IS NOT AGAINST THE PUPPET, BUT AGAINST THE PUPPETEER!"

* *^^^^^^^^^^^
Mein Kampf.

Anyways, you don't need to yell. *This isn't Nuremburg.
It's not even Hyde Park.

Please either use your nice indoors voice, or throw your
tantrums in seclusion until you're again composed enough
to behave yourself in public. *In the meantime, I suggest
you go gnaw on a carpet or sumpthin'.

Thank yew.

You FILTHY CAPITALIST PIG! Now we are talking business...

Communists would call the dirty pigs "capitalist pigs," but we ain't
communist.

We just love the frugality of the bike without advocating something
like China --before they caught on the capitalist fever.

Now they are "communist pigs."

Old August 16th 09, 04:01 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.rides,uk.rec.cycling
KingOfTheApes

Hey, filthy pig, why do you always repeat the "party line"?

Originally Posted by mlts22
"Unfortunately, not everyone can bike for their commute. I'd shift the
blame to cities and counties spending their cash on the best sports
stadium money can buy for their high school/college/pro teams as
opposed to trying to get light rail and optimal medium range public
transportation infrastructures in place and maintained.

A lot of areas in Texas, there is -no- way to get from one place to
another without a motorized vehicle, unless one wanted to ride an
interstate frontage road with no shoulders, and large drainage
ditches."

That's a symptom to communism, my friend. ONE CHOICE OR NO CHOICE.

And the "party line" is that "we are in love" with the automobile.

Old August 16th 09, 04:02 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.rides,uk.rec.cycling
KingOfTheApes

Originally Posted by maddmaxx
"Sometimes I like being a Pig."

Well, at least try not to be a Big Pig.

Something like this is OK...

http://pigz.info/wp-content/uploads/...rm_900x600.jpg

Notice he's a clean pig.

Old August 16th 09, 04:06 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.rides,uk.rec.cycling
Tom Keats

* * * * KingOfTheApes writes:

Maybe someday you'll get it right, and not be my enemy anymore.

But I'm not holding my breath.
Rembember this:
"MY STRUGGLE IS NOT AGAINST THE PUPPET, BUT AGAINST THE PUPPETEER!"

* *^^^^^^^^^^^
Mein Kampf.

Anyways, you don't need to yell. *This isn't Nuremburg.
It's not even Hyde Park.

Please either use your nice indoors voice, or throw your
tantrums in seclusion until you're again composed enough
to behave yourself in public. *In the meantime, I suggest
you go gnaw on a carpet or sumpthin'.

Thank yew.

You FILTHY CAPITALIST PIG!

You're yelling again.

Settle down, already.

--
Nothing is safe from me.
Old August 16th 09, 04:11 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.rides,uk.rec.cycling
KingOfTheApes

* * * * KingOfTheApes writes:

Maybe someday you'll get it right, and not be my enemy anymore.

But I'm not holding my breath.

Rembember this:
"MY STRUGGLE IS NOT AGAINST THE PUPPET, BUT AGAINST THE PUPPETEER!"

Mein Kampf.

What Mein Kampf, dirty pig? You are some sort of Stalinist comrade.
You are a liability to the true ideals of the revolution.

This is what you have to say,

"I'm a dirty pig... so what?"

http://www.digitalphotograffiti.co.u...s/DirtyPig.jpg