An open letter to Lance Armstrong

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old July 31st 04, 12:07 AM
DiabloScott

Default An open letter to Lance Armstrong

Not bad Mark. I like the coloquial, self deprecating style. I was
afraid you were going to tell Lance to come clean like all the other
open letters I've seen.

Good luck at Coyote tomorrow, I've got some buddies in the Cat 3 race
that are looking to grade up so watch out!

--
DiabloScott

Iowa, UofI, Navy, UCBerkeley, wife, daughter, Eddy Merckx Corsa, Klein
Quantum Pro, Specialized Rockhopper Comp