Today I... (brag thread)

Old March 25th 07, 04:05 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
fuolornis

Default Today I... (brag thread)

So, I think it would be pretty cool if there was a thread here for
people to

--
fuolornis
fuolornis's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/14271

Old March 25th 07, 04:26 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Chrashing

Those skills are worth bragging about. cool!

Me, after a few months of little riding due to winter weather, I've
been getting out again. My brag is that although I've lost some
endurance, my skills from last year are still intact. I know it's not
much of a brag, but I'm glad not to be losing ground.

--
Chrashing

Regards,
Ken ... a recreational unicyclist... Please wear a helmet!
Chrashing's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/7501

Old March 25th 07, 04:28 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
fuolornis

Chrashing wrote:
Those skills are worth bragging about. cool!

Well, at my skill level they are...not at the level of anyone else on
this board!

Old March 25th 07, 05:50 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
ivan

Today I sideways wheelwalked one and a half revolutions, which is over
two metres on a 24".

Go Ivan!

--
ivan

Read me! thank you.entropy isn't what it used to be.
ivan's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/12759

Old March 25th 07, 08:04 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
UniTyler

Just a few days ago I did a fun little stunt:

I wheelwalked up a short yet super steep driveway, 1ft wheelwalked a
quick U-turn, and glided back down with my unused foot off the frame.
Very fun. The tough part is preventing shoe slippage on the way up.

Ooooh! And I can almost indefinitely seat drag in front. I even
fabricated a neat little polyethylene (cutting-board) block onto my
freestyle seat as not to kill the nice handle on the concrete.

Freestyle FTW!

--
UniTyler
UniTyler's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/6120

Old March 25th 07, 08:06 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Det-riot

today i learned how to grind!!

--
Det-riot

Trials Uni Fund-$230 of $435

James_Potter wrote:
I once rode my unicycle into a bathroom, and peed, then left, all
without dismounting.

Det-riot's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/13823

Old March 25th 07, 08:18 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
saskatchewanian

OK so this isn't really an accomplishment but i had a spectacular UPD
this morning. I was going a fair clip when i hit a pothole, got thrown
from the uni, smacked my knee on the touring handle, ripped my pants,
and got a bit of road-rash on my shoulder from the roll. I walked back
to the uni and the handle was partially broke, my right petal now moves
a little bit on the spindle and my wheel was bent enough that it was
rubbing the breaks.

I trued the wheel on the side of the road then rode home a little bit
slower.

I guess the accomplishment could be: right before the UPD was the
fastest I have ever gone on a uni

--
saskatchewanian

“Today you are You, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who
is Youer than You.” - Dr. Seuss
saskatchewanian's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/14180

Old March 25th 07, 09:20 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
smcmorrow

I rode down my first 4 set backwards the other day!!

I've gotten better at hands off hopping too. i went up a curb, and
180'd down hands off the same day as the 4 set!!YAY!!!

--
smcmorrow

\"It's knot gonna make it!\" -threeinchtire
smcmorrow's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10881

Old March 25th 07, 09:20 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Chris.James

I guess the accomplishment could be: right before the UPD was the
fastest I have ever gone on a uni

and after was the fastest youve gone off the uni!

--
Chris.James

"Thats my favorite thing about unicycling, I can eat oreos while
riding!" ~Me

dforbes wrote:
Well, boys and girls, this is what separates us from the gods; Kris goes
riding and has to worry about landing on naked ladies - you and I have
to watch we don't land in dog poop.....

Chris.James's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/14072

Old March 25th 07, 09:25 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
steveyo

Today I got a new personal record riding backwards - 4.5 revolutions.

--
steveyo

steveyo
...like having your own personal rollercoaster...

- a few 'uni race write-ups'
(http://home.nycap.rr.com/rduhan/uni_race_writeups/)
- muni and kokopelli uni 't-shirts, mugs and stickers'
(http://www.cafepress.com/steveyo)

too many BRAG shirts Triman Rides 0 August 7th 06 09:07 PM
too many BRAG shirts Triman Racing 0 August 7th 06 09:05 PM
too many BRAG shirts Triman Marketplace 0 August 7th 06 09:04 PM
Schwinn for sale (bid in thread, ends today) AccordNSX Unicycling 18 December 13th 04 08:42 AM
Just wanted to brag... ;) hippy Australia 3 April 12th 04 01:21 PM