Several Questions...

Old July 5th 08, 04:30 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
fairypenguin22

Default Several Questions...

1. When I am done unicycling, I hang my uni up on this hook on the
rafters in my garage. Could this do anything to mess with the rim or
spokes?
1b. Would a unicycle stand be a good investment?
2. I use a brick to curbmount when I ride around my driveway. Could
this do anything bad to the tire (pointy edge of brick poking holes)?
2b. How important is keeping up tire pressure?

--
fairypenguin22

St. Louis, MO riders please PM me.
Old July 5th 08, 04:34 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
patsandy100

1. NO not unless theres a ton of wait on it
1b. NO
2. NAY
2b. keep it at your favourite PSI ALWAYS

--
patsandy100

HIGH JUMP: *30 CM*
*LONG JUMP: 1 Metre*
PRACTICING: CRANK GRABS AND HOPPING HEIGHT

dudewithasock wrote:
I own both the complete 7-disc soundtrack for Final Fantasy XI and the
soundtrack for World of Warcraft.

Old July 6th 08, 01:03 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Hazmat

fairypenguin22 wrote:
1. When I am done unicycling, I hang my uni up on this hook on the
rafters in my garage. Could this do anything to mess with the rim or
spokes?
1b. Would a unicycle stand be a good investment?
2. I use a brick to curbmount when I ride around my driveway. Could
this do anything bad to the tire (pointy edge of brick poking holes)?
2b. How important is keeping up tire pressure?

Hawo friend.
*1) *Make sure your hooks are as sturdy as a rock so they don't bend
one day and somewhat bend/snap your spoke and wreck your rim.
*2) *That would be a bad investment for you my friend.
*3) *I would think not.
*4) *Well unless you want to run on a flat. Keep it pressurized to your
favourite. Like what patsandy100 and kington99 said.

Hoped this helped somewhat my friend.
*HAZMAT*

--
Hazmat

I'M 1 WEIRD AND UNUSUAL GREEK
CYPRIOT AUSTRALIAN WHO
IS DESTINED TO BE DIFFERENT AND I WON'T STOP TILL I AM.

catinabag1 wrote:
we should provide the defibrilator
TPBM want some ice cream with smarties while they power up!

'Can't wait till this game is finally released.'
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tcuZlRC3dYM)
Old July 6th 08, 05:01 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
hungry4uni

1. I doubt it
1b. Not at all. they're stupid
2. No
2b. It is very important. But a somewhat high somewhat low is probably
a good psi. The one type of unicycling you really have to worry about
psi is trials.

altogether, don't worry bout it

--
hungry4uni

If only all bikes were cut in two

'My
Videos'
(http://www.youtube.com/user/mthomasdpm)
*'My
Sponsor' (www.sixsixone.com/)*

A whole lotta Questions! (so i dont make up 5 threads of 5 diffrent questions) Unisykolist Unicycling 25 May 3rd 08 01:35 AM
A whole lotta Questions! (so i dont make up 5 threads of 5 diffrent questions) Unisykolist Unicycling 10 May 2nd 08 07:02 PM
A whole lotta Questions! (so i dont make up 5 threads of 5 diffrent questions) Eddbmxdude Unicycling 0 April 30th 08 10:18 AM
A few questions The UniSLAB Unicycling 9 January 20th 08 04:09 PM
Questions! bob262 Unicycling 14 September 5th 07 07:16 AM