Today I... (brag thread)

Old August 17th 08, 12:38 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Brian O.

Default Today I... (brag thread)

Today I started an online shop to sell some of my unicycling photography
as pins, posters and other stuff. I hope to use the money to help fund
my ability to make it to more unicycling conventions and trips.

http://www.zazzle.com/BrianOleyUni*

I only have two items up so far but ill be adding more.

--
Brian O.

*'ProjectUNI' (http://www.projectuni.com) - *The First Serious Unicycle
Computer Game** - Follow the 'progress.' (http://www.projectuni.com)

*'Get cool unicycle posters, pins and more!'
(http://www.zazzle.com/BrianOleyUni*)* All products are my personal
photography - Only *two* items up so far but -many more to come!-
Old August 17th 08, 01:07 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
vanpaun

how much does an account on that website cost?

--
vanpaun

'sixsixone' (http://www.sixsixone.com/)
'Ride Idiot Ride' (http://tinyurl.com/3tv4cl)

glen wrote:
I was referring more specifically to throwing circles at people...I
should have been more explicit.

Old August 17th 08, 01:32 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
hobo_chuck

W00t venti back pedal flip!!!

...still only landing doubles flipping both pedals at once

--
hobo_chuck

Old August 17th 08, 01:52 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Any Terrain

Re-Broke/bent my post. Time for a Qu-ax.

--
Any Terrain

'The Great Chicago Meet-up Thread'
Old August 17th 08, 03:31 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Conrad.Nguyen

vanpaun wrote:
how much does an account on that website cost?

it costs nothing. why don't you check the website before asking?

--
Conrad.Nguyen
Old August 17th 08, 03:50 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
adjuggler

Raised my seat post about half a cm woot!

--
adjuggler

-Last edited by 'SixSixOne' (sixsixone.com) :
'Youtube-ay' (youtube.com/adjuggler) at
'Vim:eo' (vimeo.com/adjuggler) PM.-
Old August 17th 08, 03:55 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
vanpaun

Conrad.Nguyen wrote:
it costs nothing. why don't you check the website before asking?

Cuz im on my cell phone

Old August 17th 08, 05:31 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Unicycle-Emele

Today I jumped up a 4-set for the first time but I popped my innertube
trying to do it again.

--
Unicycle-Emele

any unicyclist in Westchester County, NY 'pm '
(http://tinyurl.com/6xu626)me.
'My video' (http://youtube.com/watch?v=cvBUcQ9QL_8)
'Other Vid' (http://youtube.com/watch?v=9_j_UFiv3sY)
Old August 17th 08, 05:50 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
peleschramm

Brian O. wrote:
Today I started an online shop to sell some of my unicycling photography
as pins, posters and other stuff. I hope to use the money to help fund
my ability to make it to more unicycling conventions and trips.

http://www.zazzle.com/BrianOleyUni*

I only have two items up so far but ill be adding more.

Free for team spencer members right

Nah I'm kidding.

--
peleschramm

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=peleproductions
unicycle for atheism and Spencer.

www.bedfordunicycles.ca
Old August 17th 08, 05:41 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Hugo_Duguay

'A long time ago...' (http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=Ql-7xY4X5Lc)

--
Hugo_Duguay

Best online unicycle store : 'Municycle.ca' (www.municycle.ca)
!

I dream of Luke Collalto !

Communauté des monocyclistes à Montréal : 'Monotréal'
(www.monotreal.bbconcept.net) !