Dan Heaton commercial for Columbia

Old September 16th 08, 01:35 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
wickedbob

Default Dan Heaton commercial for Columbia

Yes! Anybody see it yet? This should up the exposure of our sport a lot.
Pretty sweet.

--
wickedbob

R.I.P MITCH HEDBERG
'Add wickedbob to your ignore list' (http://tinyurl.com/3dfrko).

Ducttape wrote:
haha! I'm rubbing off on people again....

My posts don't count they came from MR...would they matter anyways?
Old September 16th 08, 01:51 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
unicycledood

Is it airing now? Thats awesome.

--
unicycledood

The.Mars.Volta wrote:
haha, so young, yet so angry, damn that rap music.

Old September 16th 08, 01:53 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Goats_On_Unicycles

Haha, there's already so many threads about this.
It's a sick commercial though.

--
Goats_On_Unicycles

-Incubate now. Hatch later.-

What's brown and
sticky?
a stick.
Protect your right to arm bears.

-ahh... what a precious moment in a childs life when you get to
see him blow up a rainbow trout for the first time-
~Phil on uni
Old September 16th 08, 01:56 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
uni man 22

can sombody post a link so i can see it please!!

--
uni man 22

unicyle for Crist

super poll
http://www.misterpoll.com/568933725.html
Old September 16th 08, 01:57 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
surfer1024

http://www.columbia.com/

--
surfer1024

*)--SmallSpin-'O,* 1st Place)---hickflip-'O,

Latest Vid: 'Man's Best Friend'
#f5f5f5
Old September 16th 08, 01:59 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
wickedbob

Damn, sorry, I searched, but was a little excited. Anyways he is awesome
enough to have more than one.

Old September 22nd 08, 03:03 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
anton005

saw it last night. It totally took me by surprise, I was in awe about
the uni rider and didn't realize what the commercial was about. I had
to ask my wife what the commercial was about.

--
anton005
Old September 22nd 08, 03:06 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
beeper

I saw it on TV yesterday. I forget what channel.

--
beeper

)-90'-UNISPIN-O

'SixSixOne' (SixSixOne.com)
Old September 22nd 08, 03:12 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Michaelgoround

I saw it on the discovery chanel a couple weeks ago. It was pretty
tight. You got to love Columbia commercials.

--
Michaelgoround
Old September 22nd 08, 03:19 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
uni man 22

i havent seen it on tv yet but i saw it on my computer and it was supper
B.A.
but i thought that kriss holm was the pioneer for Muni

Columbia for Lance billb Racing 16 September 11th 08 03:04 PM
Dan Heaton Columbia Commercial!!! UniDudeDX Unicycling 2 August 29th 08 07:25 PM
San Andres, Columbia [email protected] General 3 December 26th 07 01:51 PM
Tour of Columbia [email protected] Racing 2 August 13th 07 08:15 AM
Riding the Columbia River [email protected] Rides 12 May 27th 06 07:53 PM