A March on Washington... on Bicycle?

Old November 29th 08, 02:54 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.rides,uk.rec.cycling
ComandanteBanana

Default I am convinced bicycling is not safe

On Nov 28, 9:44*am, Rob Morley wrote:
On Fri, 28 Nov 2008 08:27:00 -0600

"Edward Dolan" wrote:
I am a Great Saint.

Have you considered a promotion to martyrdom? *All it would take is a
slip under an 18 wheeler.

At that age they don't dream about virgins.

Old November 29th 08, 04:55 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.rides,uk.rec.cycling
Edward Dolan

"marika" wrote in message

"Edward Dolan" wrote in message
news:ie6dnQ7lYZ0GYrLUnZ2dnUVZ_q7inZ2d@prairiewave. com...

The only one here is doing any phantasizing is yourself. But that can
never be because you are a harlot and I am a Great Saint.
[...]

You say that I am the only one fantasizing about myself, (which by the way
most fantasies of most people include fantasies about themselves except
for murderous psychopaths who fantasize about rape like you do)

Liberal females all deserve to be raped so that they will get an
introduction to the realties of life. It is the easiest way I know to turn
them into good solid conservatives.

But that my fantasies are impossible because I am a harlot.

UHHHHH Ed, if I were in fact a harlot (and your evidence thus far of my
harlotry has been nonexistent except for the rape fantasy that you have of
me), then surely that would not prevent me from fantasizing about myself.

ALL liberal females are harlots! Jeez, do I have to explain EVERYTHING to
you?

Alas, Marika, you and I can never become lovers. We Great Saints are like
lone eagles. We reside on high mountain tops and spend all of our time
staring into the ether. We have no time for frivolities.

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka

Old November 29th 08, 05:05 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.rides,uk.rec.cycling
Edward Dolan

"marika" wrote in message

"ComandanteBanana" wrote in message
On Nov 27, 10:05 pm, "marika" wrote:
That's right. They were useful when the Vikings were pillaging Europe,
but now Scandinavia is even more civilized than the rest.

I say, we've got a lot to learn from the Scandinavians.

. Still shopping for one.

The Great Ed Dolan is of Irish ancestry and it is ever His delight to kick
Scandinavian ass. Plenty of dumb Swedes here in Minnesota! I think Marika is
Congolese, not nearly White enough for a Scandinavian, not even for a dumb
Swede. However, Tom Sherman of ARBR is of Danish origin. He might suit her.
He is unmarried and rich as all get out. He would be a good catch for a
Congolese maiden lady, but only if she is not a harlot. Tom, like me, will
have nothing to do with harlots.

Old November 30th 08, 07:03 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.rides,uk.rec.cycling
Rob Morley

On Fri, 28 Nov 2008 09:05:54 -0600
"Edward Dolan" wrote:

"Edward Dolan" wrote:

I am a Great Saint.

Have you considered a promotion to martyrdom? All it would take is
a slip under an 18 wheeler.

Debating with Marika is child's play for me. It is like shooting fish
in a barrel. Do not deprive me of some fun. We Great Saints seldom
have any fun.

I can suggest ways to enliven your dreary existence - why not enjoy a
game of Russian roulette solitaire, or relax with a nice glass of
Liquid Drano?

Old November 30th 08, 08:29 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.rides,uk.rec.cycling
KingOfTheApes

Default the world is not only sick but also addicted to oil

Originally Posted by Cosssack
"Hell NO ... the WORLD is just fine ...."

Maybe because you don't live in the jungle, where many things are
happening, like the War on Drugs that has put 2 million people behind
bars, so some contractors can get fat...

Anyways, Switzerland --where you live-- has approved a sick approach
to drug addiction where heroin has been approved for addicts.

If you think about it the average Western consumer should be put on
addiction programs for OIL ADDICTION. Yeah, all that oil is feeding
injustice and terrorism in the world.

From the revolutionary program below:

While the prohibition of drugs has been largely ineffective and costly
(in money, prison overpopulation, crime), regulated legalization --
like that of Holland-- can be a better solution to both addiction and
crime.

Prosperity in Frugality

http://webspawner.com/users/donquijote1

Old November 30th 08, 11:02 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.rides,uk.rec.cycling
Edward Dolan

"Edward Dolan" wrote:

I am a Great Saint.

Have you considered a promotion to martyrdom? All it would take is
a slip under an 18 wheeler.

Debating with Marika is child's play for me. It is like shooting fish
in a barrel. Do not deprive me of some fun. We Great Saints seldom
have any fun.

I can suggest ways to enliven your dreary existence - why not enjoy a
game of Russian roulette solitaire, or relax with a nice glass of
Liquid Drano?

Obviously you have no consideration for poor Marika. If I don't humor her,
who will?

Old November 30th 08, 11:06 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.rides,uk.rec.cycling
Edward Dolan

"marika" wrote in message

"Edward Dolan" wrote in message

The Great Ed Dolan is of Irish ancestry and it is ever His delight to
kick Scandinavian ass. Plenty of dumb Swedes here in Minnesota! I think
Marika is Congolese, not nearly White enough for a Scandinavian, not even
for a dumb Swede. However, Tom Sherman of ARBR is of Danish origin. He
might suit her. He is unmarried and rich as all get out. He would be a
good catch for a Congolese maiden lady, but only if she is not a harlot.
Tom, like me, will have nothing to do with harlots.

thanks

http://www.madehow.com/images/hpm_00..._0_img0068.jpg

My Greatness prevents me from ever going to a link unless it is FULLY
explained beforehand. Unlike you, I was not born yesterday.

Old December 1st 08, 12:43 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,uk.rec.cycling,alt.usenet.legends.lester-mosley
marika

"Dane Buson" wrote in message

Hello again, I took a wee hiatus when I couldn't be arsed to reconfigure
my leafnode server after a HD change and OS upgrade. I've been more
than slightly busy with life, but decided to come back and poke around
the newsgroups some.

--

how'd you do

mk5000

"'Go ahead', she said. "Campbell will be so pleased. I'll tend to
Marshall. '
The world was upside down. What was he, a Master of the Universe, doing
down here on the floor, reduced to ransacking his brain for white lies to
circumvent the sweet logic of his wife?
The Masters of the Universe were a set of lurid, rapacious plastic dolls
that his otherwise perfect daughter liked to play with" -- Bonfire of the
Vanities, Tom Wolfe

Old December 1st 08, 01:26 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.rides,uk.rec.cycling
Edward Dolan

"marika" wrote in message

"Edward Dolan" wrote in message

Obviously you have no consideration for poor Marika. If I don't humor
her, who will?

know that you are supposed to be "humoring" but what does this all
mean?-Besdies that it is supposed to be funny?

"Humoring" means to string you along for the dolt that I know you are. I do
it because of the sense of noblesse oblige which I feel toward my inferiors
such as you.

Have you seen No Country for Old Men?

I'm pretty sure you must have--but if not-please do

I have seen it. What point to you want to make in connection with it? But I
must warn you, I thought it was the worst movie ever made. Mindless violence
is mindless. What else is there to be said about it?

Old December 1st 08, 05:18 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.rides,uk.rec.cycling
ComandanteBanana

On Nov 30, 7:26*pm, "Edward Dolan" wrote:
"marika" wrote in message

"Edward Dolan" wrote in message

Obviously you have no consideration for poor Marika. If I don't humor
her, who will?

know that you are supposed to be "humoring" but what does this all
mean?-Besdies that it is supposed to be funny?

"Humoring" means to string you along for the dolt that I know you are. I do
it because of the sense of noblesse oblige which I feel toward my inferiors
such as you.

Have you seen No Country for Old Men?

I'm pretty sure you must have--but if not-please do

I have seen it. What point to you want to make in connection with it? *But I
must warn you, I thought it was the worst movie ever made. Mindless violence
is mindless. What else is there to be said about it?

I've thought you said you were for the war in Iraq.

More deaths today, but oil junkies are happy.

Tom Danielson March 13 1978 - March 13 2008 [email protected] Racing 0 March 13th 08 10:31 AM
Mt. Washington BC nrkist Unicycling 4 August 28th 05 11:21 PM
Washington Post: A Rough Ride for Schwinn Bicycle Ed General 12 December 12th 04 05:24 AM