Senior Olympics

Old August 6th 04, 10:31 PM
Child

Default Senior Olympics

"Edward Dolan" wrote in message

LOL, I love non-profits!

See how Beth is all simpatico with those she likes and how she is all

vulgar
and crude with those she does not like (I am full of **** according to

her).
I ask you, would you like to be married to this woman? Would you like to

go
for a bicycle ride with her? Make sure she likes you before you answer

these
questions.

I am crude with everyone, Eddie, but certainly there is no reason to be
polite to someone who harasses, harangues and abuses everyone here.

Beth like all her kind is hot and cold depending on internal factors which
only she knows about. I pity her poor new husband. She will no doubt tire

of
him fairly soon and go on to others who will turn out to be even worse

than
him. However, maybe if she gets the baby she wants (and I am sure that is
all she wants in this world), it will be enough to make her stick. Then he
is equally stuck - and may they live happily ever after.

Oh, Eddie, all you know about women you saw in the movies. Real women are
far more interesting than your make believe ones.

Old August 7th 04, 12:42 AM
Tom Sherman

Child wrote:

Cursing is part of my heritage that I embrace. I learned it from my family.
We are proud, talented cursers....

But anyone who replies to an Usenet post with the response, "No ****"
does not deserve the privilege of posting to Usenet.

--
Tom Sherman – Quad City Area

Old August 7th 04, 12:44 AM
Tom Sherman

Edward Dolan wrote:

"Tom Sherman" wrote in message

Curtis L. Russell wrote:

...OTOH, its great taking ALL the holidays off....

Practice Islam on Friday, Judaism on Saturday and Christianity on Sunday.

--
Tom Sherman ?Quad City Area

Islam is not in the same category as the other two religions, being mainly a
primitive Arab atrocity inflicted on the world. However, even Judaism is
basically only a tribal religion. The only true universal religion is
Christianity. All those others are infinitely inferior. Thus spake
Zarathustra.

Over your head, Mr. Ed! [Zing]

--
Tom Sherman – Quad City Area

Old August 7th 04, 01:17 AM
Edward Dolan

"Child" wrote in message
[...]
I have spent many months in Israel. My brother lived there for about

6
years.

But apparently your stay there was for nothing if you did not learn how
under the gun the Israelis are and by association how all Jews

everywhere
are. The Muslims of this world simply hate Jews. Did you know that?

No, I don't know that because its incorrect. I think you might like my
brothers writings though -
http://www.aijac.org.au/

No thanks! One of you is enough to handle at a time. Any Jew who thinks the
Muslims do not have it in for them is a fool.

Thats deliberate. I am not interested in organized religion.

You ought to be interested in the fact that you are a Jew. That is how

the
rest of the world will see you for all eternity. Try to get up to the

mark
why don't you, instead of caterwauling about not being religious. Hitler
killed Jews for nothing other than blood lust. Most of Europe still is
quite anti-Semitic.

And of course I am interested in my heritage, which stems from an

organized
religion. But I am not interested in organized religion.

A religion that is not organized is no religion at all. Even cults are
highly organized. There would simply be no Jews in this world at all if they
were not into having an "organized religion". You would have gone the way
of the Philistines. You do know who the Philistines were, don't you?

By rejecting your religion you have rejected the essence of your Jewish
heritage. In fact, you are not really a Jew by so doing. Your children, if
you ever have any, will most certainly not be Jews. Too many like you and
that is the end of the Jews in history. Welcome to the gentile world.

--
Regards,

Ed Dolan - Minnesota

Old August 7th 04, 01:27 AM
Child

"Edward Dolan" wrote in message
news

"Child" wrote in message
[...]
[...]

You really need to argue about something you know at little bit about,
because otherwise you end up looking like an ignoramus.

Many of the jews in the world today do not practice any religion, but
instead consider themselves secular jews. Secular jews follow the customs
of judasim, respect the values and celebrate the holidays in a non-religious
way. I even went to secular hebrew school as a kid, where we learned both
yiddish and hebrew, celebrated jewish holidays and learned about the history
of the jewish people.

The Israeli people you speak so highly of are highly non-religious. In
fact, when I went to visit my brother in Israel on kibbutz, they served pork
for breakfast on Yom Kippur. Since the kibbuts normally do not serve any
sort of meat at breakfast, it was an obvious stab at the religious right in
Israel. The population of non-practicing jews in israel is huge.

By rejecting your religion you have rejected the essence of your Jewish
heritage. In fact, you are not really a Jew by so doing. Your children, if
you ever have any, will most certainly not be Jews. Too many like you and
that is the end of the Jews in history. Welcome to the gentile world.

You really dont' know a damn thing about jews, then do you?

Even the most orthodox jew on earth recognizes me as a jew. They might
think i am a bad jew, but a jew nonetheless. Judaism passes from mother to
child, so all of my children will be jews, even though their father is not
jewish. Perhaps you need to stop thinking about judaism as being equivalent
to catholicism, and you will be capable of understanding the concept.

Old August 7th 04, 01:28 AM
Tom Sherman

Child wrote:

Cursing is part of my heritage that I embrace. I learned it from my

family.

We are proud, talented cursers....

But anyone who replies to an Usenet post with the response, "No ****"
does not deserve the privilege of posting to Usenet.

No ****!

LOL!

--
Tom Sherman – Quad City Area

Old August 7th 04, 01:40 AM
Edward Dolan

"Child" wrote in message

"Edward Dolan" wrote in message
Vulgarity is part of the yiddish language.

The Jews of Central Europe were never highly regarded by the high

cultures
that surrounded them. Being vulgar and crude was what got the Jews a

very
bad
reputation in the first place. But you are not writing Yiddish - you are
writing English. So what is your excuse?

Cursing is part of my heritage that I embrace. I learned it from my

family.
We are proud, talented cursers.

Well, me too! My father was the best curser I have ever heard in my life -
bar none. When he God Damned you, the gates of Hell opened. But still, women
should not be cursing. That is for us men to do. Everyone knows that women
are kind, gentle creatures who are possessed of a maternal instinct which is
all sweetness and light. My mother for instance was incapable of uttering a
bad word. Of course, she was a saint and unlike the women of today. May God
rest her soul.
[...]

And Beth thought she could "handle" me. What a laugh! Women are inferior

men intellectually and most other ways. They do have a better

instinctive
sense of being good, but this does not translate to a higher morality.

It
is
always strictly a personal thing with them.

Eddie, you have made an ass out of yourself in this conversation with

little
or no help from me. Its entertaining, and worth that little time it took

make it happen! Thanks so much!

You have absolutely no idea at all what a silly little thing you are. We men
do not really take you seriously at all. You need to relate to your fellow
creatures (other women) and not try to compete in the real world with men.

But you will soon be confined to the nursery and the kitchen where you
belong and all will be right with the world once again. I believe the other
k the Germans talk about has to do with the church, so you should really
think about taking up religion. A women who is an atheist is way over her
head. Again, leave these type of intellectual matters to us men. Big brains
are required the minute you leave the normal path of mankind.

--
Regards,

Ed Dolan - Minnesota

Old August 7th 04, 01:50 AM
Edward Dolan

"Child" wrote in message

"Edward Dolan" wrote in message

LOL, I love non-profits!

See how Beth is all simpatico with those she likes and how she is all

vulgar
and crude with those she does not like (I am full of **** according to

her).
I ask you, would you like to be married to this woman? Would you like to

go
for a bicycle ride with her? Make sure she likes you before you answer

these
questions.

I am crude with everyone, Eddie, but certainly there is no reason to be
polite to someone who harasses, harangues and abuses everyone here.

Who, me? I think she must have me mixed up with someone else. I am the soul
of gentility and politeness - one of the last gentlemen left in this world.

Beth like all her kind is hot and cold depending on internal factors

which
only she knows about. I pity her poor new husband. She will no doubt

tire
of
him fairly soon and go on to others who will turn out to be even worse

than
him. However, maybe if she gets the baby she wants (and I am sure that

is
all she wants in this world), it will be enough to make her stick. Then

he
is equally stuck - and may they live happily ever after.

Oh, Eddie, all you know about women you saw in the movies. Real women are
far more interesting than your make believe ones.

Jeez! I wish them to live happily ever after and this is what I get for my
good wishes for them. OK then, don't live happily ever after. Have a
perfectly miserable life like everyone else - and welcome to the human race!

--
Regards,

Ed Dolan - Minnesota

Old August 7th 04, 01:57 AM
Child

"Edward Dolan" wrote in message

Well, me too! My father was the best curser I have ever heard in my life -
bar none. When he God Damned you, the gates of Hell opened. But still,

women
should not be cursing. That is for us men to do. Everyone knows that

women
are kind, gentle creatures who are possessed of a maternal instinct which

is
all sweetness and light. My mother for instance was incapable of uttering

bad word. Of course, she was a saint and unlike the women of today. May

God
rest her soul.

I am willing to concede that your mother was a kind, gentle creature who was
possessed of a maternal instince which is all sweetness and light.

[...]

Your attempts to get a rise out of me are amusing, Eddie! I won't be
quitting work or giving up my position as breadwinner in our family any time
soon! Thanks for playing!