Daft Bidders

Old July 31st 04, 08:48 PM
Richard Adams

Default Daft Bidders

http://search.ebay.com/livestrong_W0...ectZ1QQfromZR8

Old July 31st 04, 08:54 PM
Jiyang Chen

"Richard Adams" wrote in message

http://search.ebay.com/livestrong_W0...ectZ1QQfromZR8

People actually buy and pay the shipping price for Nikon full line
brochures that you can get through their website for free.

"Youth Size - Very hard to find compared to normal size - Great for the
kids and they will love it!
100% Synthetic Silicone rubber."

The local bike shop only sells Youth size.

Old July 31st 04, 09:18 PM
Dave H

"Richard Adams" wrote in message

http://search.ebay.com/livestrong_W0...ectZ1QQfromZR8

How effin dumb is someone to buy a $1.00 item on ebay for more than that
Dave

Old August 1st 04, 03:29 AM
William Jones

You think that's bad???? Check out this one hehehe

William Jones

Old August 1st 04, 04:07 AM
Jiyang Chen

"William Jones" wrote in message
news
You think that's bad???? Check out this one hehehe

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...62&item=369135
3548&rd=1

William Jones

"Richard Adams" wrote in message

http://search.ebay.com/livestrong_W0...ectZ1QQfromZR8

Damn... unsuspecting idiots probably thought they were worn by Lance.

Old August 1st 04, 05:22 PM
Raptor

Jiyang Chen wrote:
Damn... unsuspecting idiots probably thought they were worn by Lance.

I have a cap that WAS worn by Lance, a Subaru-Montgomery team cap. He
wore it for a few minutes. Needing money, I wonder if/when I should let
it go?

"We should not march into Baghdad. ... Assigning young soldiers to
a fruitless hunt for a securely entrenched dictator and condemning
them to fight in what would be an unwinnable urban guerilla war, it
could only plunge that part of the world into ever greater
instability." George Bush Sr. in his 1998 book "A World Transformed"

Old August 1st 04, 05:37 PM
Paul Cassel

Raptor wrote:
Jiyang Chen wrote:

Damn... unsuspecting idiots probably thought they were worn by Lance.

I have a cap that WAS worn by Lance, a Subaru-Montgomery team cap. He
wore it for a few minutes. Needing money, I wonder if/when I should let
it go?

If you can document it, why not? Anybody who pays U$50 (with shipping)
for an $8 hat will surely make you rich for the real thing.

-paul
Old August 1st 04, 09:11 PM
Mike

"Dave H" wrote in message

"Richard Adams" wrote in message

http://search.ebay.com/livestrong_W0...ectZ1QQfromZR8

How effin dumb is someone to buy a $1.00 item on ebay for more than that
Dave

You can't actually by 1 for $1. They minimum is a pack of 10 for $10 + a
$25 "donation".

Old August 1st 04, 09:53 PM
Dave H

"Mike" wrote in message news:18cPc.13738$Xn.1972@fed1read05...

"Dave H" wrote in message

"Richard Adams" wrote in message

http://search.ebay.com/livestrong_W0...ectZ1QQfromZR8

How effin dumb is someone to buy a $1.00 item on ebay for more than that
Dave

You can't actually by 1 for $1. They minimum is a pack of 10 for $10 + a
$25 "donation".

you don't have to give the 25.00 donation

Old August 2nd 04, 12:15 AM
Richard Adams

Dave H wrote:

"Mike" wrote in message news:18cPc.13738$Xn.1972@fed1read05...

"Dave H" wrote in message
. ..

"Richard Adams" wrote in message

http://search.ebay.com/livestrong_W0...ectZ1QQfromZR8

How effin dumb is someone to buy a $1.00 item on ebay for more than that
Dave

You can't actually by 1 for $1. They minimum is a pack of 10 for $10 + a
$25 "donation".

you don't have to give the 25.00 donation

An extra $25 gets you 10 Lance Livestrong postcards.