Warning for London motorists.

Old October 16th 10, 06:58 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Doug[_10_]

Default Warning for London motorists.

There will be a large but unpredictable event in London today, which
is likely to cause serious holdups for motorists. Cyclists should have
few problems though.

http://www.crudeawakening.org.uk/

-- .
UK Radical Campaigns.
http://www.zing.icom43.net
"Disssent without resistance is consent."
Henry Thoreau
Old October 16th 10, 08:21 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Mrcheerful[_2_]

Doug wrote:
There will be a large but unpredictable event in London today, which
is likely to cause serious holdups for motorists. Cyclists should have
few problems though.

http://www.crudeawakening.org.uk/

you mean a few smelly un-employed, benefit claiming troublemakers will cause
a small nuisance?

Old October 16th 10, 08:26 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Doug[_8_]

On Oct 16, 8:21*am, "Mrcheerful" wrote:
Doug wrote:
There will be a large but unpredictable event in London today, which
is likely to cause serious holdups for motorists. Cyclists should have
few problems though.

http://www.crudeawakening.org.uk/

you mean a few smelly un-employed, benefit claiming troublemakers will cause
a small nuisance?

That is just a typical motorists answer, we know you cannot abide any
hold up, so they will be luckey if they are not rammed.

UK Radical Campaigns.
http://www.zest.icom43.net
A driving licence is a licence to kill.
Old October 16th 10, 09:39 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
NM

Doug wrote:
There will be a large but unpredictable event in London today, which
is likely to cause serious holdups for motorists. Cyclists should have
few problems though.

http://www.crudeawakening.org.uk/

you mean a few smelly un-employed, benefit claiming troublemakers will cause
a small nuisance?

That is just a typical motorists answer, we know you cannot abide any
hold up, so they will be luckey if they are not rammed.

UK Radical Campaigns.
*http://www.zest.icom43.net
A driving licence is a licence to kill.

Doug it's saturday, all you will disrupt are people doing their weeks
shopping, there is hardly any business activity at the weekend your
mob had a braincell between them they would opt for some time that
really would cause problems like mid rush hour on a monday morning. Oh
I forgot that wouldn't do most of them are still in bed then.
Old October 16th 10, 10:16 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Doug[_8_]

Doug wrote:
[...]

Your problem is, with your motorist's mindset you can not see beyond
speeding from one place to another causing danger to everybody.

UK Radical Campaigns.
http://www.bingo.icom43.net
A driving licence is a licence to kill.
Old October 16th 10, 11:05 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
The Medway Handyman[_3_]

Mrcheerful wrote:
Doug wrote:
There will be a large but unpredictable event in London today, which
is likely to cause serious holdups for motorists. Cyclists should
have few problems though.

http://www.crudeawakening.org.uk/

you mean a few smelly un-employed, benefit claiming troublemakers
will cause a small nuisance?

OMG! They might put 'stickers' on things!

--
Dave - intelligent enough to realise that a push bike, like a skateboard, is
a kid's toy, not a viable form of transport.

Old October 16th 10, 01:55 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Doug[_10_]

Doug wrote:
[...]

You seem to be confusing which Doug is which again.. Can't you see
that DB is winding you up? LOL!

Actually, the activists mainly used the tube and went to Essex Coryton
Oil Refinery. There was some kettling by police but the activists are
getting pretty nifty at avoiding the cops these days.

Central London today looks like one great big road works with massive
traffic jams all of their own making. So my warning to you motorists
was a bit premature.

Anyway for anyone interested here is what is happening. Check out the
Twitters too.

http://www.crudeawakening.org.uk/

-- .
UK Radical Campaigns.
http://www.zing.icom43.net
One man's democracy is another man's Police State,
where rights have been replaced by concessions.
Old October 16th 10, 02:16 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Mrcheerful[_2_]

Doug wrote:

Doug wrote:
[...]

Must be nearly a hundred people, I see that they used fossil fuels to get
there, bunch of sponging hippocrites. All wearing suits made with oil based
technology, etc. etc. either go the whole hog or do not bother. Get the
water cannon out, they'll hate that.

Old October 16th 10, 03:32 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Doug[_8_]

On Oct 16, 2:16*pm, "Mrcheerful" wrote:
Doug wrote:

Doug wrote:
[...]

Again you prove that as a motorist you care about nothing other than
rushing around from place to place as fast as possible, typical.

UK Radical Campaigns.
http://www.zing.icom43.net
One man's democracy is another man's Polite State,
where rights have been replaced by confessions.
Old October 16th 10, 03:52 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Mrcheerful[_2_]

Doug wrote:

Doug wrote:
[...]

The question is: why are they using fossil fuels to get there and dress
themselves in, why not walk or cycle and wear natural occuring materials,
and not carry things made using fossil fuels, such as plastics? They either
don't want fossil fuel use, or they do, they seem to want both, which is a
contradiction.