Jonathan Page

Old February 3rd 09, 05:22 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Bill C

Default Jonathan Page

On Feb 3, 12:02*pm, Susan Walker wrote:
Kurgan Gringioni wrote:
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.b...se_frm/thread/...

More sensible comments from TK than from Philip Semen Lawboy in that thread.

Quite appropriate to bring that back up for those of us with serious
short term memeory issues. Now that it's up I hope someone can get a
real good handle on the situation, finish it off, and clean up the
mess.
Bill C
Old February 3rd 09, 06:02 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Donald Munro

William R. Mattil wrote:
I wonder if he has more than a passing acquaintance with
queers-anonymous ? He is remarkably well informed about such things.

Susan Walker wrote:
Nttawwt.

Klingon for transvestite ?

Old February 3rd 09, 10:35 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Tom Kunich

"Kurgan Gringioni" wrote in message

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.b...b6c3a85732d011

Hey Henry, thanks for reminding me that I have your address. I'll have to
again consider publishing it.

Old February 3rd 09, 10:36 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Tom Kunich

"William R. Mattil" wrote in message

It has dawned on me that having someone call Kunich "Gay" is actually
offensive to the Gay community.

It becomes increasingly obvious why you're talking for the gay community.

Old February 3rd 09, 10:41 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Susan Walker

Tom Kunich wrote:
Hey Henry, thanks for reminding me that I have your address. I'll have
to again consider publishing it.

Why? You already came to the right conclusion in that thread.
Old February 4th 09, 09:44 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Kurgan Gringioni

On Feb 3, 2:35*pm, "Tom Kunich" cyclintom@yahoo. com wrote:
"Kurgan Gringioni" wrote in message

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.b...se_frm/thread/...

Hey Henry, thanks for reminding me that I have your address. I'll have to
again consider publishing it.

Dumbass -

By all means, publish it. Whether you do or don't, nothing will happen
either way.

thanks,

K. Gringioni.
Old February 4th 09, 12:57 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
William R. Mattil

Kurgan Gringioni wrote:
On Feb 3, 2:35 pm, "Tom Kunich" cyclintom@yahoo. com wrote:
"Kurgan Gringioni" wrote in message

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.b...se_frm/thread/...

Hey Henry, thanks for reminding me that I have your address. I'll have to
again consider publishing it.

Dumbass -

By all means, publish it. Whether you do or don't, nothing will happen
either way.

thanks,

K. Gringioni.

I think Kunich has a man crush on you ........

Bill
Old February 4th 09, 05:23 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Paul G.

On Feb 4, 4:57*am, "William R. Mattil" wrote:
Kurgan Gringioni wrote:
On Feb 3, 2:35 pm, "Tom Kunich" cyclintom@yahoo. com wrote:
"Kurgan Gringioni" wrote in message

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.b...se_frm/thread/....
Hey Henry, thanks for reminding me that I have your address. I'll have to
again consider publishing it.

Dumbass -

By all means, publish it. Whether you do or don't, nothing will happen
either way.

thanks,

K. Gringioni.

I think Kunich has a man crush on you ........

Bill

Yeah- he's been sending flowers to that address... ;-))
-Paul
Old February 4th 09, 11:11 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Tom Kunich

"William R. Mattil" wrote in message

I think Kunich has a man crush on you ........

I think you're one of those "guys" who stalk boys walking home from school.

Jonathan Page Magilla Gorilla Racing 4 December 15th 08 02:54 AM
Jonathan Page Carmine Clamenza Racing 1 September 16th 07 07:45 PM
Jonathan Page Top Ten Again Joe King Racing 0 February 6th 06 04:01 AM
Jonathan Page is #1! Bret Racing 8 January 26th 06 12:20 AM
Jonathan Page Richard Longwood Racing 2 October 31st 04 07:56 PM