Texas wiseass

Old February 2nd 09, 07:13 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Bill C

Default Texas wiseass

On Feb 2, 10:23*am, --D-y wrote:
On Feb 1, 4:17*am, Donald Munro wrote:

Bill C wrote:
Which one of you folks down there did this?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PoCrqkQfJ5E

What's wiseass about it ? It seems like a perfectly
sound warning given the state it occurred in. In
fact they should consider putting those sign's up
on all the roads entering Texas.

The Bush clan is Yankee.

They are regarded in some circles as carpetbaggers.

Just a couple of things you don't (seem to) know about Texas!
--D-y

Didn't know about the littering bit. Was well aware of the Bush Clan
and it's roots, but hey he claims to be Texan, and I'm more than happy
to not have to claim him and the rest as New Englanders. I'm sure
you'd like to send him back up here, but we really don't want him, in
particular, either. His Dad's pretty easy to live with. Used to see a
fair amount of him in and out of Pease airplane patch on the way to
Kenneth B. Bunkport the Vth. Like Barbara, and everyone says Dad was
incredibly easy to deal with coming in and out on AF1. They actually
reopened an old back gate right off the flight line so that he could
get in and out with little to no disruption, and was always concerned
about being a pain in the ass, and was incredibly nice to everyone who
came in contact with him.
He only ****ed me off badly once. Got "volunteered" to attend one of
those staged "cheer for the Pres." events at a base hangar after
coming off a 12 hour shift at 8am. The garbage was for 11am, and I had
to be back to work for 8pm.
Spent the night buffing floors with cleanser and trashed the uniform.
Got my ass chewed, but got out of the damned thing.
We REALLY are happy to let 43 be a Texan.
Bill C
Old February 2nd 09, 09:27 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
LawBoy01

Bill C wrote:
[...]

*Bill C- Hide quoted text -

Hillary Clinton ain't a New Yorker.

Mitt Romney isn't from Mass-of-Two-****s

Both are carpet baggers.

Just like Dubbya, who, in my estimation, was a very good governor.
Old February 2nd 09, 09:38 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Susan Walker

LawBoy01 wrote:
carpet baggers.

I like this definition: "Someone who shaves a hoe's pubic hair, puts it
inside a ziplock baggy, and sells it on eBay. = man that carpet bagger
made over 100k this year. hes got some good pubies."
Old February 3rd 09, 05:09 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
--D-y

Bill C wrote:
[...]

Touch a nerve there, lawboy? g --D-y
Old February 3rd 09, 07:06 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Donald Munro

LawBoy01 wrote:
carpet baggers.

Susan Walker wrote:
I like this definition: "Someone who shaves a hoe's pubic hair, puts it
inside a ziplock baggy, and sells it on eBay. = man that carpet bagger
made over 100k this year. hes got some good pubies."

That's what you get for selling bush.

Old February 3rd 09, 07:27 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
William Asher

Donald Munro wrote:

LawBoy01 wrote:
carpet baggers.

http://www.theonion.com/content/node/34777

--
Bill Asher
Old February 3rd 09, 11:29 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Tom Kunich

"--D-y" wrote in message

Touch a nerve there, lawboy? g --D-y

Let's see how you enjoy $875 BILLION added to the national debt. That ought
to make your saved dollars worth about 60% of what they were last year at
this time.

Old February 4th 09, 01:00 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Carl Sundquist

Tom Kunich wrote:
"--D-y" wrote in message

Touch a nerve there, lawboy? g --D-y

Let's see how you enjoy $875 BILLION added to the national debt. That
ought to make your saved dollars worth about 60% of what they were last
year at this time.

DJIA Feb 1, 2008 12,743.19

DJIA Feb 2, 2009 7,936.83

We're almost there!

Old February 4th 09, 02:35 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Carl Sundquist

Carl Sundquist wrote:
Tom Kunich wrote:
"--D-y" wrote in message

Touch a nerve there, lawboy? g --D-y

Let's see how you enjoy $875 BILLION added to the national debt. That
ought to make your saved dollars worth about 60% of what they were
last year at this time.

DJIA Feb 1, 2008 12,743.19

DJIA Feb 2, 2009 7,936.83

We're almost there!

Our trade deficit doesn't help either. $847 billion in '07, $810 in '08
(down mainly due to the depreciating exchange rate)

North Texas Morex Unicycling 0 June 3rd 08 01:06 AM
North Texas skrobo Unicycling 3 June 1st 08 03:58 PM
North Texas psbagumba Unicycling 7 May 26th 08 07:21 PM
Texas ditch surfing by Texas redneck porch monkeys LIBERATOR Mountain Biking 0 January 15th 08 08:02 AM
Eyal goes to Texas S_Wallis Unicycling 5 April 5th 06 05:49 AM