CycloCross: Dismount/Run vs Jump?

Old February 4th 09, 08:57 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.racing
Donald Munro

Default CycloCross: Dismount/Run vs Jump?

Tim McNamara wrote:
Thanks. Although I am afraid that I am really not much more enlightened
than I was. Is Henry Chang a famous bike racer famous or something?

He's a rapper going by the name of the notorious dumbass.
Old February 4th 09, 10:34 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.racing
Kurgan Gringioni

On Feb 3, 7:30*pm, Tim McNamara wrote:
Dumbass -

Have you ever been in a locker room?

Dumbass -

More specifically, the locker room when you were participating in
competitive team sports with your peers.

Yes. *And then I graduated from high school.

Dumbass -

Well, some of the stuff that goes on here is like a locker room and
you don't have to be in high school to understand how male athletes
relate to one another. If you're too "mature" to relate to it, well
then too bad for you.

thanks,

K. Gringioni.
Old February 4th 09, 11:10 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.racing
Chalo

Kurgan Gringioni wrote:

Well, some of the stuff that goes on here is like a locker room and
you don't have to be in high school to understand how male athletes
relate to one another.

Does this have anything to do with y'all palpating each other's
buttocks?

Chalo
Old February 4th 09, 11:44 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.racing
Donald Munro

Tom Kunich wrote:
Imagine how difficult it must be for Schwartz to grind off the safety
locks. It takes about 5 minutes so that's probably more work than he can
do all at one time.

He keeps getting distracted by his bots.

Old February 4th 09, 11:44 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.racing
Donald Munro

Donald Munro wrote:
Do Tanita make a scale that can simultaneously weigh a pizza and
display its fat content ?

Fred Fredburger wrote:
I'm _pretty_ sure that works. I resemble Pizza the Hut and it works on
me, anyway.

And, before you ask, the answer is 87.2.

Another universe heard from.

Old February 4th 09, 12:29 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.racing
Susan Walker

Tim McNamara wrote:
Pourquoi, oui, il est donc.

Dumbass, automatic translations don't impress me much.
Old February 4th 09, 02:11 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.racing
Bill C

On Feb 4, 1:29*am, Howard Kveck wrote:

http://tinyurl.com/dx9lj6

--
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * tanx,
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *Howard

* * * * * * * * * * * * *Caught playing safe
* * * * * * * * * * * * * It's a bored game

* * * * * * * * * * *remove YOUR SHOES to reply, ok?

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.b...948bacb90aa49f

Bill C
Old February 4th 09, 07:44 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.racing
Kurgan Gringioni

On Feb 3, 3:20*pm, "Tom Kunich" cyclintom@yahoo. com wrote:
"Scott" wrote in message

On Feb 3, 7:06 am, Bob Schwartz

wrote:

**** John Howard. Thanks to him you can walk into a factory
in China and immediately know which bikes are being shipped
to the US.

Don't sugar-coat it, tell us how you really feel.

Imagine how difficult it must be for Schwartz to grind off the safety locks.
It takes about 5 minutes so that's probably more work than he can do all at
one time.

Dumbass -

You've actually modified one of your bikes?

Wow, I'm impressed. The way you discuss engineering problems has
always made you seem like you've never done a single hands on thing in
your life.

thanks,

K. Gringioni.
Old February 4th 09, 11:28 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.racing
Bret

On Feb 1, 1:31*am, Chalo wrote:

My own experience with deep dry sand and gravel (in local playgrounds
and Gulf Coast beaches) is that my MTB with 3" tires consumes
prodigious amounts of my muscle power digging its way through, but my
street bikes with 32-40mm tires are more likely to stop dead in their
tracks.

Here's a picture of Niels Albert not being stopped dead is his tracks
by deep sand today:
http://www.cyclingnews.com/cross.php...90204ispa-0274

Bret
Old February 4th 09, 11:58 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.racing
Tom Kunich

"Kurgan Gringioni" wrote in message

Wow, I'm impressed. The way you discuss engineering problems has
always made you seem like you've never done a single hands on thing in
your life.

You saying that someone else doesn't know what they're doing is about as
comical as you can get.

CycloCross: Dismount/Run vs Jump? (PeteCresswell) Techniques 134 February 11th 09 11:43 PM
How do you dismount? scoope Unicycling 21 September 13th 08 12:51 AM
Cyclists Dismount Tom Crispin UK 11 May 16th 08 06:36 PM
N36 dismount help ahollow Unicycling 7 May 22nd 07 10:51 PM