Cameras

Old July 31st 13, 08:23 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Brian Robertson[_10_]

Default Cameras

Does anyone have any experience of actually going to the police with
evidence of bad behaviour by motorscum recorded by a helmet camera? How
seriously is it taken and does it stand up as evidence?

Brian.
Old July 31st 13, 10:06 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Mrcheerful[_3_]

Brian Robertson wrote:
Does anyone have any experience of actually going to the police with
evidence of bad behaviour by motorscum recorded by a helmet camera?
How seriously is it taken and does it stand up as evidence?

Brian.

The Police have a good laugh and put it on youtube, seriously, if that
(motorscum) is your attitude then you are very likely to find trouble.

Old July 31st 13, 10:54 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Brian Robertson[_10_]

On 31/07/2013 22:06, Mrcheerful wrote:
Brian Robertson wrote:
Does anyone have any experience of actually going to the police with
evidence of bad behaviour by motorscum recorded by a helmet camera?
How seriously is it taken and does it stand up as evidence?

Brian.

The Police have a good laugh and put it on youtube, seriously, if that
(motorscum) is your attitude then you are very likely to find trouble.

Interesting take on the way that motorscum are getting away with killing
cyclists every day.

I fart in your general direction.

Old July 31st 13, 11:29 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Ble Badge

On Wed, 31 Jul 2013 20:23:57 +0100, Brian Robertson
wrote:

Does anyone have any experience of actually going to the police

with
evidence of bad behaviour by motorscum recorded by a helmet camera?

How
seriously is it taken and does it stand up as evidence?

Hullo Glug - got any opinions on drunkentraindriverscum?
Old July 31st 13, 11:32 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Partac[_10_]

Brian Robertson wrote:
Does anyone have any experience of actually going to the police with
evidence of bad behaviour by motorscum recorded by a helmet camera?
How seriously is it taken and does it stand up as evidence?

Brian.

The Police have a good laugh and put it on youtube, seriously, if that
(motorscum) is your attitude then you are very likely to find trouble.

Interesting take on the way that motorscum are getting away with killing
cyclists every day.

I fart in your general direction.

Yes, we can usually see the skid marks through your lycra.

Old August 1st 13, 08:07 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Bertie Wooster[_2_]

On Wed, 31 Jul 2013 23:32:04 +0100, "Partac"
wrote:

I fart in your general direction.

Yes, we can usually see the skid marks through your lycra.

I once spent five days on a cycle tour riding behind someone who had
skid marks on his lycra. It was not a pleasant sight, and very
unhygienic. And worst of all, I was left pondering the reason for the
skid marks day after day:
#1 Same shorts unwashed day after day
#2 Same shorts washed but stain remains
#3 Same shorts washed but fresh stain created shortly after breakfast
#4 Different shorts but with same stains
#5 Different shorts but fresh stain created after breakfast

To my horror, I think that #1 was the most likely.

I always pack 3 cycle shorts when on tour: one to wear, one to wash,
and one to dry; plus I usually wear rugby shorts over the top. I
really do not think that middle-aged men should be showing lycra at
all.
Old August 1st 13, 02:24 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Nick[_4_]

On 01/08/2013 08:07, Bertie Wooster wrote:

I really do not think that middle-aged men should be showing lycra at
all.

I don't see that lycra is a problem for those of us who have not eaten
all the pies.
Old August 1st 13, 06:57 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
John Benn

"Brian Robertson" wrote in message
Does anyone have any experience of actually going to the police with
evidence of bad behaviour by motorscum recorded by a helmet camera? How
seriously is it taken and does it stand up as evidence?

Brian.

How much compensation are you trying to get for a grazed leg and a bruised
ego?

Old August 1st 13, 06:58 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
John Benn

"Brian Robertson" wrote in message
Does anyone have any experience of actually going to the police with
evidence of bad behaviour by motorscum recorded by a helmet camera? How
seriously is it taken and does it stand up as evidence?

Brian.

Ask Simon Mason or Ian Jackson in urcm. They are experts at annoying the
police.

#1 Same shorts unwashed day after day

#2 Same shorts washed but stain remains

#3 Same shorts washed but fresh stain created shortly after breakfast

#4 Different shorts but with same stains

#5 Different shorts but fresh stain created after breakfast

To my horror, I think that #1 was the most likely.

I always pack 3 cycle shorts when on tour: one to wear, one to wash,

and one to dry; plus I usually wear rugby shorts over the top. I

really do not think that middle-aged men should be showing lycra at

all.

How about a loincloth, on nothing, we've been having the weather?

Speed Cameras vs. Red Light Cameras His Highness the TibetanMonkey, the Beach Cruiser Philosopher[_2_] UK 0 April 27th 11 02:06 PM
cameras & videos musketman Unicycling 10 February 5th 06 01:52 AM
cameras & videos Radical Reed Unicycling 0 February 4th 06 04:35 PM
get your cameras ready Chris Zacho The Wheelman General 1 December 9th 05 01:36 AM
Cameras darchibald Unicycling 7 April 27th 04 07:10 PM