Another murder of a cyclist.

Old August 3rd 13, 11:19 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Brian Robertson[_10_]

Default Another murder of a cyclist.

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co....on-car-5582392
Old August 4th 13, 12:12 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Mrcheerful[_3_]

Brian Robertson wrote:
http://www.manchestereveningnews.co....on-car-5582392

What suggestion is there of pre-meditation?
It may well have been suicide.

Old August 4th 13, 12:54 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Partac[_10_]

"Mrcheerful" wrote in message ...

Brian Robertson wrote:
http://www.manchestereveningnews.co....on-car-5582392

What suggestion is there of pre-meditation?
It may well have been suicide.

I wouldn't bother trying to reason with him. Mr Robertson's grasp of the
legal system is legendary in its failings.

Old August 4th 13, 07:29 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Brian Robertson[_10_]

Brian Robertson wrote:
http://www.manchestereveningnews.co....on-car-5582392

What suggestion is there of pre-meditation?
It may well have been suicide.

I wouldn't bother trying to reason with him. Mr Robertson's grasp of the
legal system is legendary in its failings.

For the millionth time, stop exaggerating! Legendary indeed! ;-)
Old August 4th 13, 11:34 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Mentalguy2k8[_2_]

Brian Robertson wrote:
http://www.manchestereveningnews.co....on-car-5582392

What suggestion is there of pre-meditation?
It may well have been suicide.

I wouldn't bother trying to reason with him. Mr Robertson's grasp of the
legal system is legendary in its failings.

I'd like to respectfully add his grasp of reality to that statement.

Yet again a cyclist criminal gets away with near-murder Squashme UK 0 February 17th 12 01:10 AM
4 yrs for murder ? Out in 8-12 months ? Anton Berlin Racing 5 April 28th 11 05:06 PM
Murder for once Squashme UK 61 May 12th 10 07:45 AM
cyclist murder accused in court [email protected] UK 4 May 20th 07 11:33 AM
Murder Charge for Killing Cyclist mmcgr General 23 October 6th 04 04:37 AM