Jonathan Page

Old January 25th 09, 02:00 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Chinese Math

Default Jonathan Page

According to the following start list for Milan, it looks like Jonathan Page
will be skipping the last World Cup before the Worlds.

http://www.cyclingnews.com/cross/200.../?id=startlist

Is he on the US Cyclocross Team for Hoogerheide?

Old January 25th 09, 02:05 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Susan Walker

Chinese Math wrote:
According to the following start list for Milan, it looks like Jonathan Page
will be skipping the last World Cup before the Worlds.

Rib issues, probably.

Is he on the US Cyclocross Team for Hoogerheide?

Not yet: http://cxmagazine.com/a-new-page-at-...usada-and-page
Old January 25th 09, 02:40 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
John Forrest Tomlinson

On Sun, 25 Jan 2009 15:05:35 +0100, Susan Walker
wrote:

Chinese Math wrote:
According to the following start list for Milan, it looks like Jonathan Page
will be skipping the last World Cup before the Worlds.

Rib issues, probably.

A package of wet naps at the table makes it a lot easier. Ribs are so
yummy, and there's no need to leave the table with hands messy.
Old January 25th 09, 09:13 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Donald Munro

http://www.nutrientfacts.com/FoodPages/Fat/Fat_Ribs.htm

Old January 25th 09, 10:17 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
RicodJour

On Jan 25, 4:13*pm, Donald Munro wrote:
John Forrest Tomlinson wrote:
A package of wet naps at the table makes it a lot easier. Ribs are so
yummy, and there's no need to leave the table with hands messy.

http://www.nutrientfacts.com/FoodPages/Fat/Fat_Ribs.htm

Those labels are a bit odd. Pork ribs with ZERO calories from fat??
One of the beef ribs labels also played games with the calories from
fat.

That word, facts, I do not think it means what they think it means.

Old January 29th 09, 04:40 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
LawBoy01

http://velonews.com/article/86966/th...-t-that-strict

Old January 29th 09, 03:50 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Tom Kunich

"LawBoy01" wrote in message
http://velonews.com/article/86966/th...-t-that-strict

Let's remember that Page also went seeking medical aid. They don't require
drug tests of people being hauled off to the hospital and was effectively
what happened to Jonathan.

Old January 29th 09, 08:44 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Scott

Per the report in velonews.com, it's GAME ON.

Old January 29th 09, 09:39 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Bill C

On Jan 29, 3:44*pm, Scott wrote:
Per the report in velonews.com, it's GAME ON.

Given that it's Velosnooze and Pelkey I'm not surprised that he uses
the Neben case as an example without choking on it. I'm willing to
believe he believes there were no politics and dealmaking involved
from the leadership at USAC on that case too. Even some of the folks
out there I've talked to have choked on that one, and then avoided the
conversation because they know it was a total FU, and the Good Ol' Boy
Network at it's "discretionary" finest. There wasn't even an attempt
to defend it from them, and to be honest the folks I talked to seemed
pretty ****ed off it happened.
Contrary to opinion there are some really good people out there.
Bill C
Old January 29th 09, 09:46 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Scott

On Jan 29, 2:39*pm, Bill C wrote:
On Jan 29, 3:44*pm, Scott wrote:

Per the report in velonews.com, it's GAME ON.

Given that it's Velosnooze and Pelkey I'm not surprised that he uses
the Neben case as an example without choking on it. I'm willing to
believe he believes there were no politics and dealmaking involved
from the leadership at USAC on that case too. Even some of the folks
out there I've talked to have choked on that one, and then avoided the
conversation because they know it was a total FU, and the Good Ol' Boy
Network at it's "discretionary" finest. There wasn't even an attempt
to defend it from them, and to be honest the folks I talked to seemed
pretty ****ed off it happened.
*Contrary to opinion there are some really good people out there.
*Bill C

Bill,

Could you try to rant less and write so that your points could be
comprehended more? For the life of me I can't make any sense of your
ramblings.

S.

Jonathan Page Magilla Gorilla Racing 4 December 15th 08 02:54 AM
Jonathan Page Carmine Clamenza Racing 1 September 16th 07 07:45 PM
Jonathan Page Top Ten Again Joe King Racing 0 February 6th 06 04:01 AM
Jonathan Page is #1! Bret Racing 8 January 26th 06 12:20 AM
Jonathan Page Richard Longwood Racing 2 October 31st 04 07:56 PM