Psychle Farcility of the Month

Old February 7th 09, 08:09 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
wafflycat[_2_]

Default Psychle Farcility of the Month

Another excellent example from the Warrington web site..

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/pete.me...bruary2009.htm

Obviously the Dutch, cycling more than we Brits, are far more skilled than
we are...

Old February 7th 09, 08:36 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Rob Morley

On Sat, 7 Feb 2009 19:09:41 -0000
"wafflycat" wrote:

Another excellent example from the Warrington web site..

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/pete.me...bruary2009.htm

Obviously the Dutch, cycling more than we Brits, are far more skilled
than we are...

You must have been away when we did that one. I think the consensus
was that it's a Photoshop job.

Old February 7th 09, 10:24 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Just zis Guy, you know?[_2_]

On Sat, 7 Feb 2009 19:09:41 -0000, "wafflycat"
said in
:

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/pete.meg/wcc/facility-of-the-month/February2009.htm

Oarsome!

Guy
http://www.chapmancentral.co.uk
GPG sig #3FA3BCDE http://www.chapmancentral.co.uk/pgp-public-key.txt
Old February 8th 09, 12:57 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Tom Crispin

On Sat, 7 Feb 2009 19:36:24 +0000, Rob Morley
wrote:

On Sat, 7 Feb 2009 19:09:41 -0000
"wafflycat" wrote:

Another excellent example from the Warrington web site..

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/pete.me...bruary2009.htm

Obviously the Dutch, cycling more than we Brits, are far more skilled
than we are...

You must have been away when we did that one. I think the consensus
was that it's a Photoshop job.

Not Photoshop. The paint is real, but the cycle symbols were painted
as a hoax. I do not have a source for that.
Old February 8th 09, 01:09 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling

On Sat, 07 Feb 2009 21:24:51 +0000, "Just zis Guy, you know?"
wrote:

On Sat, 7 Feb 2009 19:09:41 -0000, "wafflycat"
said in
:

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/pete.meg/wcc/facility-of-the-month/February2009.htm

Oarsome!

Guy

I believe it was aimed at ****wits who can't think for themselves.

Well done.

judith

--
I encourage my children to wear helmets. (Guy Chapman)
I have never said that I encourage my children to wear helmets. (Guy

Old February 8th 09, 02:10 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Nuxx Bar

On Feb 8, 1:01*am, Judith's best friend
wrote:

On Sat, 7 Feb 2009 19:09:41 -0000, "wafflycat"
said in
:

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/pete.meg/wcc/facility-of-the-month/Febru....

Oarsome!

Guy

I believe it was aimed at ****wits who can't think for themselves.

Judith,
He's not going to be your 'guy' if you carry on like this.

and it is getting a bit creepy.

The minute Crapman stops posting **** (i.e. stops posting altogether),
Judith (and others) will no longer be able to have a go at what he
posts.

In this case, it is demonstrative of Crapman's belligerence and wish
to set cyclists against everyone else at every opportunity that he
immediately chose to assume that the authorities had put that "cycle
lane" there because they didn't like cyclists and wanted them to end
up in the drink.
Old February 8th 09, 08:03 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
TerryJ

wafflycat wrote:
Another excellent example from the Warrington web site..

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/pete.me...bruary2009.htm

Obviously the Dutch, cycling more than we Brits, are far more skilled
than we are...

Actually I was a bit disappointed that a fake was used. They must,
surely, be sent plenty of good, real ones.

TerryJ
Old February 8th 09, 08:52 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
TerryJ

Actually I was a bit disappointed that a fake was used. They must,
surely, be sent plenty of good, real ones.

TerryJ

in fact in just an hour last year I took these:
http://s189.photobucket.com/albums/z...Cycle%20Paths/
Old February 8th 09, 10:57 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Paul Luton[_2_]

terryj wrote:

Actually I was a bit disappointed that a fake was used. They must,
surely, be sent plenty of good, real ones.

TerryJ

in fact in just an hour last year I took these:
http://s189.photobucket.com/albums/z...Cycle%20Paths/

Enough to make you weep isn't it. The sheer mindless "Cyclists Dismount"
.... lie down and wait to die ? signs probably take the biscuit.

--
CTC Right to Ride Rep. for Richmond upon Thames

farcility of the month wafflycat UK 9 March 4th 08 10:46 PM
farcility of the month. wafflycat UK 26 January 27th 08 08:32 PM
Daily Wail article on psychle farcility wafflycat UK 3 December 15th 06 02:06 PM
Psychle Farcility of the month wafflycat UK 8 September 4th 06 05:33 PM
Farcility of the Month Peter Owens UK 58 January 5th 06 08:52 PM