Cycle to work, on a bouncy castle.

Old December 23rd 14, 12:38 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Tarcap

Default Cycle to work, on a bouncy castle.

"Peter Keller" wrote in message ...

On Mon, 22 Dec 2014 10:32:40 +0000, Tarcap wrote:

"Peter Keller" wrote in message ...

On Sun, 21 Dec 2014 12:43:56 +0000, Tarcap wrote:

****wit

Why do people insult others?

Negative people judge and verbally attack others due to what is missing
in their own lives and heart. It’s just an attempt to make them feel
superior; lame isn’t it?

Can we take it that as you constantly change the name psycholist to
****wit,
you believe that all psycholists are ****wits?

Ask Judith.
She is our resident expert lexicographer.

No, I'm asking you, as you are the one who constantly decides to change the
name.
Don't suppose there is any chance of you actually answering it, is there?

Old December 23rd 14, 12:39 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Tarcap

"Peter Keller" wrote in message ...

On Mon, 22 Dec 2014 10:32:40 +0000, Tarcap wrote:

"Peter Keller" wrote in message ...

On Sun, 21 Dec 2014 12:43:56 +0000, Tarcap wrote:

****wit

Why do people insult others?

Negative people judge and verbally attack others due to what is missing
in their own lives and heart. It’s just an attempt to make them feel
superior; lame isn’t it?

Can we take it that as you constantly change the name psycholist to
****wit,
you believe that all psycholists are ****wits?

It is a hell of a great honour to be labelled a ****wit by the likes of
you.

No, it is you who labels yourselves ****wits, hence my question.

Old December 24th 14, 11:15 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Peter Keller[_3_]

On Tue, 23 Dec 2014 11:38:54 +0000, Tarcap wrote:

"Peter Keller" wrote in message ...

On Mon, 22 Dec 2014 10:32:40 +0000, Tarcap wrote:

"Peter Keller" wrote in message ...

On Sun, 21 Dec 2014 12:43:56 +0000, Tarcap wrote:

****wit

Why do people insult others?

Negative people judge and verbally attack others due to what is missing
in their own lives and heart. It’s just an attempt to make them feel
superior; lame isn’t it?

Can we take it that as you constantly change the name psycholist to
****wit,
you believe that all psycholists are ****wits?

Ask Judith.
She is our resident expert lexicographer.
."
No, I'm asking you, as you are the one who constantly decides to change
the name.
Don't suppose there is any chance of you actually answering it, is
there?

Judith with her learned research did it first. I believe Judith, that a
common synonym for "psycholist" is "****wit".
I know what you think of bicyclists. And to me that is a great honour
and compliment coming from you.
And you will never get me off my bicycle, a very convenient economical
delightful viable means of transport for many things.
I do not give a **** what you think of that.
Old December 24th 14, 11:17 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Peter Keller[_3_]

On Tue, 23 Dec 2014 11:39:48 +0000, Tarcap wrote:

"Peter Keller" wrote in message ...

On Mon, 22 Dec 2014 10:32:40 +0000, Tarcap wrote:

"Peter Keller" wrote in message ...

On Sun, 21 Dec 2014 12:43:56 +0000, Tarcap wrote:

****wit

Why do people insult others?

Negative people judge and verbally attack others due to what is missing
in their own lives and heart. It’s just an attempt to make them feel
superior; lame isn’t it?

Can we take it that as you constantly change the name psycholist to
****wit,
you believe that all psycholists are ****wits?

It is a hell of a great honour to be labelled a ****wit by the likes of
you.

No, it is you who labels yourselves ****wits, hence my question.

And while you are about it, how about the further honour of being
Satan's spawn, and are evil beyond comprehension?
Old December 24th 14, 12:33 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Tarcap

[...]

If that's what you believe yourself to be, then who am I to question it?

Old December 24th 14, 12:34 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Tarcap

[...]

No, I didn't think you would answer the question, either.

Old December 25th 14, 10:07 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Peter Keller[_3_]

On Wed, 24 Dec 2014 11:34:51 +0000, Tarcap wrote:

[...]

Quote by OED researcher and lexicographer J M Smith.
Old December 25th 14, 10:08 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Peter Keller[_3_]

On Wed, 24 Dec 2014 11:33:47 +0000, Tarcap wrote:

[...]

For you, I will be infested with houseflies, cockroaches, maggots,
mosquitos, fleas, ticks, slugs, leeches, and intestinal parasites, and
will spew them all into your orifices.

Cycle while you work Simon Mason[_4_] UK 0 October 21st 11 04:47 PM
Cycle 2 Work Scheme Andy2166 UK 6 June 28th 10 02:42 PM
Bouncy Bounce [email protected] General 0 February 22nd 06 06:05 PM
Bush go bouncy-bouncy, again. Richard Adams Racing 4 July 14th 05 04:31 AM
I *was* going to cycle to work... Andy UK 15 October 3rd 04 04:02 PM