Flat Discussion Thread

Old May 19th 08, 03:59 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Any Terrain

Default Flat Discussion Thread

agentQ wrote:
What is the "Out Game"? My guess is it is something along the lines of a
bunch of people start and have to do each trick, if you can not you are
out? Or you get a letter like O-U-T, like in "Horse". If its like Horse
I can see how the tricks get picked, but if not can someone please
explain.

bump, anyone know what this out game is? It looks like what agentQ said
but just to make sure...

AND I am working on flat right now, but don't know what to do next?
I can:
leg wrap with any leg any direction
seat drop to leg wrap
45 twist seatdrop
180 twist
180 unispin
seat bounce (?)
double leg wrap (I did a triple once)
backwards crankroll
leg wrap to leg wrap
leg wrap to opposite foot backwards leg wrap
(I did one seat wrap)

--
Any Terrain

'The Great Chicago Meet-up Thread'
Old May 19th 08, 04:03 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Jerrick

I cant wait for something special to come out. I hope they arent too
expensive.

Spencer knows what im talking about.

--
Jerrick

-i am christian, and i ride for
christ.')-2xlegwrap-o'
(http://youtube.com/watch?v=xqzw6mhc6fw)
check out my 'gallery' (http://tinyurl.com/2zfklh).
member of the 'mris' (http://tinyurl.com/jjjnz).
just don't give up trying to do what you really want to do. where
there's love and inspiration, i don't think you can go wrong.
~jerrick-
Old May 19th 08, 04:11 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
surfer1024

Jerrick wrote:
I cant wait for something special to come out. I hope they arent too
expensive.

Spencer knows what im talking about.

I cant wait either

--
surfer1024

*)--SmallSpin-'O,* 1st Place)---hickflip-'O,
Latest Vid: Short Freestyle edit #f5f5f5
http://www.unicyclist.com/forums/showthread.php?t=69186
Old May 29th 08, 01:50 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
zfreak220

Jerrick wrote:
I cant wait for something special to come out. I hope they arent too
expensive.

Spencer knows what im talking about.

KH/Onza Style ISIS Cranks?

--
zfreak220

johnfoss wrote:
Word.

Old May 29th 08, 01:53 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
isaac steiner

zfreak220 wrote:
KH/Onza Style ISIS Cranks?

That'd be awesome

--
isaac steiner

zfreak220 wrote:
so Isaac had a "hazmat" moment

Old May 29th 08, 02:01 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Emile.m

Jerrick wrote:
I cant wait for something special to come out. I hope they arent too
expensive.

Spencer knows what im talking about.

I may know what you're talking about, is that gray? or like polished?
Either one of those, they will help in flat.

--
Emile.m

Ntappin wrote:

I'm a butcher, and it took me like 10 minutes to get one nub off my
luna.

2nd *)---TreFlip-'O,

M'y galler' (http://tinyurl.com/23w828)y
Old June 4th 08, 09:10 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
SkierAlex

Hey I've got a question about rolling wraps.

I hop with my right foot forward but my right foot is also the foot
that feels more natural to push the tyre with. So do I hop with left
foot forward to learn rolling wraps or do I push the tyre with my left
foot and put my left leg infront of the seat (which feels really
unnatural to me).

Thanks

--
SkierAlex
Old June 4th 08, 09:46 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Spencer Hochberg

SkierAlex wrote:
Hey I've got a question about rolling wraps.

I hop with my right foot forward but my right foot is also the foot
that feels more natural to push the tyre with. So do I hop with left
foot forward to learn rolling wraps or do I push the tyre with my left
foot and put my left leg infront of the seat (which feels really
unnatural to me).

Thanks

Just push the tire with your left foot. If you learn more flat tricks
you will probably be using both feet to kick the wheel.
I also hop right foot forward and for rolling wraps I kick with my left
foot but if I do an inside or outside roll I kick with my right foot (it
works that way for everyone because if you are moving forward you need
to kick with your back foot and if you move backwards you need to kick
with your front foot).

--
Spencer Hochberg

BedfordUnicycles.ca
'Spencer Hochberg-Unicycle Flatland-UniFlatland.com' (UniFlatland.com)
Old June 4th 08, 08:13 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Any Terrain

For wraps and rolling wraps I cannot seem to keep the seat behind me
when I switch feet(I put it SI position). Is this a problem? I have
only done the first half of rolling wraps (because of this?) and three
static wraps (but i put seat SI, in the middle of the trick)...

I have recently tried doing them with the uni backwards and it seems
easier but I kind of throw the seat from 1 hand to the other while the
seat is behind me...

Old July 5th 08, 11:00 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Adde

Jerrick wrote:
I cant wait for something special to come out. I hope they arent too
expensive.

Spencer knows what im talking about.

I already have them

--