Xcross

Old November 30th 03, 03:22 PM
marc

Default Xcross

Gethin finished his first Xcross race this morning ( He packed at
Margam) 8th in the under 14s which he was happy enough about as he had
bounced his chain off twice , so applying the "what if" rule he reckons
4th is within reach
Old November 30th 03, 03:34 PM
Ian

marc scribed with passion and wit:

Gethin finished his first Xcross race this morning ( He packed at
Margam) 8th in the under 14s which he was happy enough about as he had
bounced his chain off twice , so applying the "what if" rule he reckons
4th is within reach

Great, wish him luck from me, I used to love racing.

--
Ian

http://www.catrike.co.uk

Old November 30th 03, 04:10 PM
dirtylitterboxofferingstospammers

Gethin finished his first Xcross race this morning ( He packed at
Margam) 8th in the under 14s which he was happy enough about as he had
bounced his chain off twice , so applying the "what if" rule he reckons
4th is within reach

Excellent. Glad he enjoyed it.

Nathan has no intention of doing off-road - he's a road man through & through
;-) Mention doing cyclocross & his nose wrinkles up. Heh ;-) We do, however,
enjoy watching people getting very muddy on their bikes!

Nathan went out over lunchtime to get a few miles in locally - I think he might
have been inspired by watching Millar & Wiggins last night.

Cheers, helen s

to get correct one remove dependency on fame & fortune

Old December 3rd 03, 04:18 PM
dirtylitterboxofferingstospammers

Xcross isn't "offroad"

the ones I've been to have most definitely been off-road.

How does he keep fit during the winter?

He cycles on the road....