Today's Ride

Old December 2nd 03, 05:52 PM
dirtylitterboxofferingstospammers

Default Today's Ride

My bed has two wrong sides in the morning but I usually degrouch after the
first cup of coffee ~(_8^(|)

Tony

Well have another cup then ;-)

(_)

See - cup with handle provided! Me, I've just instructed the offspring to make
me a nice cup of hot apple tea.

Cheers, helen s

to get correct one remove dependency on fame & fortune
h*$el*$$e**nd***$o$ts***i*$*$m**m$$o*n**s@$*$a$$o* *l.c**$*$om$$

Old December 2nd 03, 05:55 PM
dirtylitterboxofferingstospammers

No, warfarin poisoned. 4.5Mg a day until January at least :-(

Please instruct any cats in the area not to bite you, then, as you'd do them no
good at all ;-)

Old December 2nd 03, 05:58 PM
dirtylitterboxofferingstospammers

You mean something like this...

http://www.ximenes.org.uk/img/cat41.jpg

But this one will stop it being abducted by aliens

Old December 2nd 03, 05:59 PM
Tony Raven

No, warfarin poisoned. 4.5Mg a day until January at least :-(

Please instruct any cats in the area not to bite you, then, as you'd do
them no good at all ;-)

Look on the bright side - it would help any heart condition they might have.

Tony

Old December 2nd 03, 06:01 PM
dirtylitterboxofferingstospammers

Look on the bright side - it would help any heart condition they might have.

Well, if they had a heart condition it might.

Old December 2nd 03, 06:03 PM
Carol Hague

Arthur Clune wrote:

The one that *really* confused him was when I moved to the house next
door but one....

Now that's just *evil* :-)

--
Carol Hague
"I used to be confused, but now I just don't know."
Old December 2nd 03, 06:16 PM
Tony Raven

Simon Brooke wrote:

No, warfarin poisoned. 4.5Mg a day until January at least :-(

4.5Mg a day! That's 4.5 million grams or 4.5 tonnes. How do you swallow that
much? Or did you mean 4.5mg ;-)

Tony

Old December 2nd 03, 06:22 PM
dirtylitterboxofferingstospammers

4.5Mg a day! That's 4.5 million grams or 4.5 tonnes. How do you swallow that
much?

With a very large glass of water?

Old December 2nd 03, 08:16 PM
Danny Colyer

Tony Raven wrote:
Now if I said the only point in having a woman about the house is to
clean, cook and do the dishes I would be rightly criticised for being
sexist.

And it wouldn't be entirely true, as there's more point than that to
having a woman about the house. You've forgotten about the shopping.

;-)

http://www.speedy5.freeserve.co.uk/danny/

Long wet Coker ride, with metaphorical nettles Mikefule Unicycling 9 August 7th 04 09:33 AM
Cades Cove Loop Ride... chirokid Unicycling 14 November 3rd 03 01:55 PM
3 Gap Ride Report rubic Unicycling 1 October 1st 03 04:08 PM
Almost epic muni ride john_childs Unicycling 17 September 28th 03 04:21 AM
2003 RSVP (post ride ramblings) William Higley, Sr. Recumbent Biking 0 August 11th 03 02:07 AM