BC plates arrive tomorrow!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old May 30th 08, 04:25 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
poofengle

Default BC plates arrive tomorrow!

I need to get better at BC wheel. I've had one for several months now,
but I just haven't ridden it enough to get good. I can go down the
sidewalk for about thirty feet, but then I fall or run out of speed.
Any good tips on riding? Or should I just ride it more often?

--
poofengle

"Anything not worth doing is worth not doing well. Think about it."

New BC Plates mornish Unicycling 7 July 8th 06 05:47 PM
Campagnolo 2006 gear, when will that arrive then? Call me Bob UK 4 September 16th 05 01:59 PM
When do 2006 bikes arrive? bryanska General 8 July 23rd 05 09:14 AM
New tires arrive! Lots of questions exist. dgk General 7 April 30th 05 04:59 PM
Heads up: Topeak's bikamper arrive in OZ late June Steve Australia 0 April 14th 05 01:18 PM