exciting bike ride

Old October 28th 19, 04:31 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Tom Kunich[_5_]

Default exciting bike ride

On Sunday, October 27, 2019 at 3:51:38 PM UTC-7, Andre Jute wrote:
On Sunday, October 27, 2019 at 4:34:54 PM UTC, Tom Kunich wrote:
On Saturday, October 26, 2019 at 11:53:39 PM UTC-7, news18 wrote:
On Sat, 26 Oct 2019 19:34:08 -0700, Andre Jute wrote:

On Saturday, October 26, 2019 at 1:46:23 PM UTC+1, AMuzi wrote:

Of the Wright Bros:
Despite their early achievements, their ridiculous harassment of Glen
Curtis and others in patent suits stymied aero development for a good
long while.

--
Andrew Muzi
www.yellowjersey.org/

The Smithsonian played the same destructive role in that saga that in
our own time the NAS played in the hugely expensive and destruct Hockey
Stick Fraud by the Global Warmie Michael Mann (who, among other things,
falsely claimed to be a Nobel laureate!).

Ande Jute Sometimes I wonder which of our institutions you can trust

Given that we can not trust you to make a true statement, who cares what
you think.
Funny on how the internet can not cought up one clear unequical point of
evidence that Mann ever made such a claim.
Plenty of cases, by various nut cases, that twist a mention that he was a
contributor that led to he IPCC wining a Nobel, into somehow claiming
that he made such a claim. It seems that people who criticise Mann
clearly have no understanding of mathematics.

On yet another day you show your inability to look it up because Dr. Michael Mann MADE THAT CLAIM IN OF ALL PLACES A LAWSUIT IN CANADA.

https://www.steynonline.com/5264/the...nobel-laureate

Tell us you POS - does the fact that there is no climate change really set you off?

Michael Mann is a rotten "scientist" but one thing he is good at is lawfare. He sues people for libel, then delays for years and yearsk to run them out of money, and the rotten American judicial system only encourages him, despite the SLAPP laws. Mann lost the Canadian case when the judge threw it out because of his delays, and ordered Mann as the retarder-in-chief to pay about half a million dollars in the other party's costs.

Andre Jute
Makes you wonder if Michael Mann receives the money for all these lawsuits from George Soros or direct from the wind-farmers' lobby

He has an extremely difficult time suing in the USA since Freedom of Speech allows people to say nearly anything.

It was in Canada that he tried the sue and delay tactic which eventually blew up in his face. He did not follow court orders to supply his fata for analysis by the sued party and hence he has to pay all of the legal bills estimated in the millions of dollars with he does not have.
Old October 29th 19, 12:20 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
news18

On Sun, 27 Oct 2019 09:34:51 -0700, Tom Kunich wrote:

[...]

Which is relevant how?
The "Internet" is global.

https://www.steynonline.com/5264/the...nobel-laureate

Just some tosser quoting non credible source; saying it many times does
not make it true.

Tell us you POS - does the fact that there is no climate change really
set you off?

Err, numb nuts climate change has been happening for hundreds of
thousands of years.

Old October 29th 19, 03:32 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Sir Ridesalot

On Monday, 28 October 2019 19:20:11 UTC-4, news18 wrote:
On Sun, 27 Oct 2019 09:34:51 -0700, Tom Kunich wrote:

Snipped

Tell us you POS - does the fact that there is no climate change really
set you off?

Err, numb nuts climate change has been happening for hundreds of
thousands of years.

So true.

The British Isles used to be attached to Europe but then the lower lying areas such as the Doggerland got flooded and stayed flooded.

The area where I live was once under ice and then later under water.

The only constant is change. Climate change is real and ongoing and will be ongoing long after humans are gone.

Cheers
Old October 29th 19, 04:05 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
jOHN b.

On Mon, 28 Oct 2019 19:32:09 -0700 (PDT), Sir Ridesalot
wrote:

On Monday, 28 October 2019 19:20:11 UTC-4, news18 wrote:
On Sun, 27 Oct 2019 09:34:51 -0700, Tom Kunich wrote:

Snipped

Tell us you POS - does the fact that there is no climate change really
set you off?

Err, numb nuts climate change has been happening for hundreds of
thousands of years.

So true.

The British Isles used to be attached to Europe but then the lower lying areas such as the Doggerland got flooded and stayed flooded.

The area where I live was once under ice and then later under water.

The only constant is change. Climate change is real and ongoing and will be ongoing long after humans are gone.

Cheers

And, it began long before "we" were on the planet :-)
--
cheers,

John B.

Old October 29th 19, 10:17 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Tom Kunich[_5_]

On Monday, October 28, 2019 at 4:20:11 PM UTC-7, news18 wrote:
[...]

So all you have to do is pretend that you don't know what I was talking about. Fine AGW

Anything exciting happen while I was away? Andre Jute[_2_] Techniques 10 January 13th 19 02:12 AM
How exciting... Scoot Racing 3 July 9th 06 03:18 PM
Ooh that sounds exciting.. David Martin UK 3 May 26th 06 08:26 PM
Off Topic Exciting Ride Dave Reckoning Techniques 5 May 18th 05 03:24 PM
An exciting new episode of "Name that Bike" RonSonic Techniques 0 March 12th 05 03:29 AM