About an old BMX and mountain bike legend.

Old January 1st 06, 06:02 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing,alt.mountain-bike,uk.rec.cycling,rec.bicycles.misc

Default About an old BMX and mountain bike legend.

Has the great former champion girl BMX'er and present (presumably)
downhill Mountain Biker Cheri Elliott retired from Mountain Biking? I
know she is a realtor now. Is that her fulltime job now or does she
still race between sales? I haven't seen her mentioned in a good long
while. Also, what was the date she was born and in what year did she
retire if she has retired.

Thanks in advance.

----Hunter

Old January 1st 06, 06:13 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing,alt.mountain-bike,uk.rec.cycling,rec.bicycles.misc

Has the great former champion girl BMX'er and present (presumably)
downhill Mountain Biker Cheri Elliott retired from Mountain Biking? I
know she is a realtor now. Is that her fulltime job now or does she
still race between sales? I haven't seen her mentioned in a good long
while. Also, what was the date she was born and in what year did she
retire if she has retired.

A quick google will yeild the answers that you seek.

Old January 1st 06, 08:42 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing,alt.mountain-bike,uk.rec.cycling,rec.bicycles.misc

A quick google will yeild the answers that you seek.

A bit OT but what the hell!

1. "i before e except after c"

2. Happy new year to all.

3. My bike was stolen on 12 December and I received notification that the
insurance were paying up in full yesterday. So I was out all day buying my
replacement to become "Velocepanther2" having spent much of the last 3 weeks
researching on net.
Thankfully I should be back on the road in about a weeks time after I finish
up equipping it to full cycle camping touring standard. Then back in
training. I am a distinctly much happier bunny now -- albeit an ancient one

--
Trevor A Panther
In South Yorkshire,

Old January 1st 06, 08:55 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling

Sorry about the cross posting I didn't notice it

--
Trevor A Panther
In South Yorkshire,
"Pinky" wrote in message
. uk...

Old January 1st 06, 10:49 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing,alt.mountain-bike,uk.rec.cycling,rec.bicycles.misc

vernon levy wrote:
Has the great former champion girl BMX'er and present (presumably)
downhill Mountain Biker Cheri Elliott retired from Mountain Biking? I
know she is a realtor now. Is that her fulltime job now or does she
still race between sales? I haven't seen her mentioned in a good long
while. Also, what was the date she was born and in what year did she
retire if she has retired.

A quick google will yeild the answers that you seek.

---
I did for the prior two days and I am now. I have not found the
specific data I wanted. I thought fellow bikers would be helpful. I see
I was mistaken.

----Hunter

Old January 1st 06, 12:15 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling

A bit OT but what the hell!

1. "i before e except after c"

Not if it's a typo :-)

2. Happy new year to all.

Wish it was :-(

I've been floored with flu which has scuppered my plans to do a 40 mile loop
taking in Reeth, The Stang Forest, Tan Hill Inn and a pint or two of Old
Peculier

Still, there's 364 cycling days left of 2006 :-)

Old January 1st 06, 01:15 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing,alt.mountain-bike,uk.rec.cycling,rec.bicycles.misc

Hunter wrote:
vernon levy wrote:
Has the great former champion girl BMX'er and present
(presumably) downhill Mountain Biker Cheri Elliott retired from
Mountain Biking? I know she is a realtor now. Is that her
fulltime job now or does she still race between sales? I haven't
seen her mentioned in a good long while. Also, what was the date
she was born and in what year did she retire if she has retired.

A quick google will yeild the answers that you seek.

--- I did for the prior two days and I am now. I have not found the
specific data I wanted. I thought fellow bikers would be helpful. I
see I was mistaken.

Well Google answered it for me in a couple of minutes on the first site
it throws up:

"CLICK HERE to learn MORE about Cheri's legendary past as an EXTREME
athlete!"
^^^^
together with an e-mail address where you can ask her the rest of your
questions.

What was so hard in that that you couldn't find it in two days of searching?

--
Tony

right."
- Lord Hailsham
Old January 1st 06, 01:16 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling

Hunter wrote:
---
I did for the prior two days and I am now. I have not found the
specific data I wanted. I thought fellow bikers would be helpful. I
see I was mistaken.

----Hunter

The group name is uk.rec.cycling.

Cheri Hunter is not from the UK. This group is about UK cycling, not
american cyclists.

Perhaps you'll have more success in the other groups you cross-posted to.

Pete.

Old January 1st 06, 01:36 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling

On Sun, 01 Jan 2006 13:15:35 +0000, Tony Raven wrote:

What was so hard in that that you couldn't find it in two days of
searching?

He (well, probably he) didn't ask the question because he wanted the
information, he's just looking for an argument. Like most trolls nowadays.

Try Google groups search on his email address.

Mike
Old January 1st 06, 01:50 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling

Mike Causer wrote:

He (well, probably he) didn't ask the question because he wanted the
information, he's just looking for an argument.

Really? Was there a specific part of his post that gave this away? At the
risk of starting an argument...

What's wronmg with starting a conversation?

--
Wally
www.wally.myby.co.uk