Rear Mech

Old May 19th 07, 10:36 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Graham FM

Default Rear Mech

Folks,
anyone know the difference between an XT M751 and M761Shimano rear
mechs?
Regards

Old May 20th 07, 12:25 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Graham FM

And??Shimano don't re-issue the same components and give them a different
part number if they're exactly the same specification.So,can you elaborate?

Old May 20th 07, 02:09 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Michael Dart

wrote in message
Graham FM wrote:
Folks,
anyone know the difference between an XT M751 and M761Shimano
rear mechs?
Regards

A year.

From what I could research, I think the m751 was last years model. m761 is
this years. The differences in them are largely cosmetic.

Mike

Old May 20th 07, 09:14 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Crazy Fred

wrote in message
Graham FM wrote:
Folks,
anyone know the difference between an XT M751 and M761Shimano
rear mechs?
Regards

A year.

From what I could research, I think the m751 was last years model. m761 is
this years. The differences in them are largely cosmetic.

Mike

You forgot theres price 10 to 20 bucks apart.

Old May 20th 07, 10:27 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Graham FM

Yeah,but not the way you think.I paid more for the 751 than what the 761 was
advertised for.
oups.com...
wrote in message
Graham FM wrote:
Folks,
anyone know the difference between an XT M751 and M761Shimano
rear mechs?
Regards

A year.

From what I could research, I think the m751 was last years model. m761

is

Rear mech hanger Moo Mountain Biking 9 May 1st 07 05:12 PM
FA Rear Mech MO UK 2 July 29th 06 08:06 PM
Is my rear mech GS or SGS? Rob Techniques 4 February 18th 06 11:16 PM
Is my rear mech GS or SGS? Rob UK 0 February 17th 06 08:57 AM
rear mech problems Super Mario UK 7 May 7th 05 11:05 AM