Birthdays come once a year

Old May 20th 07, 10:13 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Ride-A-Lot

Default Birthdays come once a year

GeeDubb wrote:

"Ride-A-Lot" wrote in message
m...
Mine is next week. Bye bye Titus.

http://www.schnauzers.ws/images/051807/IMG_5497.jpg

http://www.schnauzers.ws/images/051807/IMG_5498.jpg

http://www.schnauzers.ws/images/051807/IMG_5499.jpg

http://www.schnauzers.ws/images/051807/IMG_5500.jpg

--
o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-o
www.schnauzers.ws

You suck.

Happy Birthday, come on over to Ridgway next weekend and we'll do some
climbing with that bad boy.

Gary

Agghhh! I have to do patrol training next weekend. We'll definitely
have to meet up sometime this summer, though.

You coming up for 4th of July?

--
o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-o
www.schnauzers.ws
Old May 20th 07, 11:38 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
GeeDubb

"Ride-A-Lot" wrote in message
GeeDubb wrote:

"Ride-A-Lot" wrote in message
m...
Mine is next week. Bye bye Titus.

http://www.schnauzers.ws/images/051807/IMG_5497.jpg

http://www.schnauzers.ws/images/051807/IMG_5498.jpg

http://www.schnauzers.ws/images/051807/IMG_5499.jpg

http://www.schnauzers.ws/images/051807/IMG_5500.jpg

--
o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-o
www.schnauzers.ws

You suck.

Happy Birthday, come on over to Ridgway next weekend and we'll do some
climbing with that bad boy.

Gary

Agghhh! I have to do patrol training next weekend. We'll definitely have
to meet up sometime this summer, though.

You coming up for 4th of July?

--
o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-o
www.schnauzers.ws

I think we'll be up on/around the 4th but I'm trying to schedule around
Idaho at the end of the month. The family has all nodded approval but
nothing concrete has been planned.

When ever I come, though, I'll bring the rain.....

Gary

Old May 21st 07, 02:19 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike
JD

On May 20, 2:12 pm, Ride-A-Lot wrote:
JD wrote:
On May 19, 10:14 am, Paladin wrote:
On May 18, 8:33 pm, Ride-A-Lot wrote:

Mine is next week. Bye bye Titus.
http://www.schnauzers.ws/images/051807/IMG_5497.jpg
http://www.schnauzers.ws/images/051807/IMG_5498.jpg
http://www.schnauzers.ws/images/051807/IMG_5499.jpg
http://www.schnauzers.ws/images/051807/IMG_5500.jpg
--
o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-owww.schnauzers.ws
Beautiful. I know you'll love it. There are lot of em around here,
and my buddy Flip, a pro-rider, says my next bike oughta be a 575.
We'll see.

Happy Birthday.

CDB

You're too heavy for that thing. They work really well for lighter
riders though.

JD

Right on the mark, JD. Today's christening ride was fantastic, even if
it did rain like nobody's business. It climbs better than the Titus.
More news later.

--
o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-owww.schnauzers.ws

Some people rail on some suspension designs and others may not. Angry
Man rails on the modified URT of the Maverick like nobody's business
and I can't. However, he had a huge learning curve (for him anyways)
when he switched over to the X5. I'm considering a 5" travel Horst
Link custom for my next XC type bike because I love the way my Titus
handles climbing and descending. I rode 37 not so easy miles on mine
yesterday and was not once wanting another bike for that ride. As far
as the 575 goes, Bill O'Neil rides the hell out of his and loves it.
It is a little underbuilt for anyone over 180 and intends to ride
their bike in the dirt on varied trails a lot.

JD

Old May 21st 07, 03:59 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Paladin

On May 20, 1:06 pm, JD wrote:
On May 19, 10:14 am, Paladin wrote:

On May 18, 8:33 pm, Ride-A-Lot wrote:

Mine is next week. Bye bye Titus.

http://www.schnauzers.ws/images/051807/IMG_5497.jpg

http://www.schnauzers.ws/images/051807/IMG_5498.jpg

http://www.schnauzers.ws/images/051807/IMG_5499.jpg

http://www.schnauzers.ws/images/051807/IMG_5500.jpg

--
o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-owww.schnauzers.ws

Beautiful. I know you'll love it. There are lot of em around here,
and my buddy Flip, a pro-rider, says my next bike oughta be a 575.
We'll see.

Happy Birthday.

CDB

You're too heavy for that thing. They work really well for lighter
riders though.

JD

Thanks for the heads up. Come to think of it, Flip is all of 110lbs
soaking wet, and he can make that bike dance.

I'm not ready to bail on my Titus yet. Still in the honeymoon after a
year and a half.
And... it's only rock and roll--but I like it.
CDB

Old May 21st 07, 05:26 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike
CB

I rode 37 not so easy miles on mine
yesterday and was not once wanting another bike for that ride.

Dude, you are the master of understatement. ".....not so easy..."

That ride blew my doors off and sent me home spanked for the
day.......and I did the SHORTER 30 MILE RIDE.........

Chip

Old May 21st 07, 05:29 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike
GeeDubb

oups.com...
JD wrote:
[...]

guess I need to lose 20 pounds as the x5 is a little too much money....then
again, I cracked the swing arm on my Titus, once.

all moot since the boss won't allow the expenditure until the house
sells....or I get a full time job :-)

Gary

Old May 21st 07, 09:19 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike
G.T.

Paladin wrote:
On May 20, 1:06 pm, JD wrote:
[...]

Dude, that bike should be a fine ride for years to come. I don't plan
on replacing my 5 Spot for 3 or 4 more decades (unless it breaks).

Greg
--
The ticket******* Tax Tracker:
http://www.ticketmastersucks.org/tracker.html

Dethink to survive - Mclusky
Old May 21st 07, 04:08 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
MattB

Ride-A-Lot wrote:
Mine is next week. Bye bye Titus.

http://www.schnauzers.ws/images/051807/IMG_5497.jpg

http://www.schnauzers.ws/images/051807/IMG_5498.jpg

http://www.schnauzers.ws/images/051807/IMG_5499.jpg

http://www.schnauzers.ws/images/051807/IMG_5500.jpg

Sweet. Happy Birthday! I have a couple of friends who ride those and dig
'em. I'd strongly consider one if I was in the market. But my S-Works
still seems to be running strong with the new Fox I put on it last year.

My birthday was Saturday and I did the Buena Vista/Leadville (GRS)
century with my bro. That was actually /really/ fun. I'd do it again for
sure.

Matt
Old May 21st 07, 04:14 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Ride-A-Lot

MattB wrote:
Ride-A-Lot wrote:
Mine is next week. Bye bye Titus.

http://www.schnauzers.ws/images/051807/IMG_5497.jpg

http://www.schnauzers.ws/images/051807/IMG_5498.jpg

http://www.schnauzers.ws/images/051807/IMG_5499.jpg

http://www.schnauzers.ws/images/051807/IMG_5500.jpg

Sweet. Happy Birthday! I have a couple of friends who ride those and dig
'em. I'd strongly consider one if I was in the market. But my S-Works
still seems to be running strong with the new Fox I put on it last year.

My birthday was Saturday and I did the Buena Vista/Leadville (GRS)
century with my bro. That was actually /really/ fun. I'd do it again for
sure.

Matt

How much climbing was in that century? I used to do them all the time
back east, but I don't know if I have the energy to do them out here.
However, I have promised my friends moving from NJ to Fort Collins I
would do the Triple By-Pass with them next year.

--
o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-o
www.schnauzers.ws
Old May 21st 07, 05:01 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
MattB

Ride-A-Lot wrote:
MattB wrote:

Ride-A-Lot wrote:

[...]

The profile is he http://www.bvbf.org/images/Profile.jpg so it's 5591
Ft. which seemed very manageable. The course was fun, the middle 40
Miles around Leadville were beautiful with some great climbs and
exciting descents. I've also been having thoughts about the Triple
Bypass. Maybe I'll see ya there! My wife did the TB when she was a
couple of weeks pregnant with our son, not realizing it at the time.

Matt

birthdays Marlene Blanshay Racing 7 December 4th 05 12:23 PM
Happy Birthdays Davey Crockett Racing 0 November 28th 04 11:58 AM
Happy Birthdays Davey Crockett Racing 0 November 18th 04 02:44 PM
Happy Birthdays Davey Crockett Racing 0 November 15th 04 02:14 PM
Happy Birthdays Davey Crockett Racing 0 November 15th 04 02:14 PM