I told you so.......

Old May 22nd 07, 03:11 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
GeeDubb

Default I told you so.......

I arrived in Ridgway to a breezy but quite sunny day, lined up the painter and headed back up the mountain to the mesa.....

woke up to freaking snow....now there's 2-3 inches on the ground.

yup, let's ride Monarch

Gary (bad weather) Williams

Old May 22nd 07, 03:15 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Ride-A-Lot

GeeDubb wrote:
I arrived in Ridgway to a breezy but quite sunny day, lined up the painter and headed back up the mountain to the mesa.....

woke up to freaking snow....now there's 2-3 inches on the ground.

yup, let's ride Monarch

Gary (bad weather) Williams

LOL!

And here I thought it was me. Time to move to Arizona. Uh, oh that's
right .

Working on a trip to Ketchum with the MTB patrol in late summer/early
fall. We're sick of Moab.

--
o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-o
www.schnauzers.ws
Old May 22nd 07, 03:31 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
GeeDubb

"Ride-A-Lot" wrote in message .. .
GeeDubb wrote:
I arrived in Ridgway to a breezy but quite sunny day, lined up the painter and headed back up the mountain to the mesa.....

woke up to freaking snow....now there's 2-3 inches on the ground.

yup, let's ride Monarch

Gary (bad weather) Williams

LOL!

And here I thought it was me. Time to move to Arizona. Uh, oh that's right .

Working on a trip to Ketchum with the MTB patrol in late summer/early fall. We're sick of Moab.

--
o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-o
www.schnauzers.ws

If I wasn't on dial-up I'd post pictures. There's got to be a better system, currently connected at 16.4 kbs aarghh.

Ketchum sounds good. About the same time as Idaho AMB which my wife told me to go alone....:-) as she has a SW air ticket that
needs to be used up. Oh Paladin Taxi Company......

Well, it's time to go slipping and sliding into town to work on my house....bbbrrrrrr.

Gary (snow storms r us) Williams

Old May 22nd 07, 05:59 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
MattB

GeeDubb wrote:
I arrived in Ridgway to a breezy but quite sunny day, lined up the painter and headed back up the mountain to the mesa.....

woke up to freaking snow....now there's 2-3 inches on the ground.

yup, let's ride Monarch

Gary (bad weather) Williams

Yeah, out my office window towards Monarch just looks hazy gray. I bet
it's snowing, but it probably won't stick for long. We got rain, wind
and sleet here this morning, but it looks like it's starting to break
up. Tonight's my night to ride, so I'm hoping the sun comes out by then!

Matt
Old May 22nd 07, 10:42 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
GeeDubb

"MattB" wrote in message ...
GeeDubb wrote:
I arrived in Ridgway to a breezy but quite sunny day, lined up the painter and headed back up the mountain to the mesa.....

woke up to freaking snow....now there's 2-3 inches on the ground.

yup, let's ride Monarch

Gary (bad weather) Williams

Yeah, out my office window towards Monarch just looks hazy gray. I bet it's snowing, but it probably won't stick for long. We got
rain, wind and sleet here this morning, but it looks like it's starting to break up. Tonight's my night to ride, so I'm hoping the
sun comes out by then!

Matt

Here it is 3:40 and it's still coming down though lighter than before. See the post "To Ride or Not"

Gary

Old May 22nd 07, 11:01 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Paladin

On May 22, 8:31 am, "GeeDubb" wrote:
"Ride-A-Lot" wrote in s.com...
GeeDubb wrote:
[...]

You get here, we'll take care of you from there. Can even score you a
bike if the Blade doesn't travel well....Just bring some of your
exotic Joe and we'll be styling all day. I gave up Moab this Spring
for a longer Sun Valley trip this summer. The things we do for
love....

CDB

Old May 23rd 07, 05:21 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
GeeDubb

GeeDubb wrote:
[...]

When(if) I get back to Phoenix I'll look up flight schedules and let you know from there. I've never shipped or flown with my bike
so don't know how it travels. There's a first time for everything.

Gary

Old May 24th 07, 09:58 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Paladin

"Paladin" wrote in ooglegroups.com...
GeeDubb wrote:
[...]

I'm gonna have to nail down some dates, SOON, so let me know what are
your top availabilities, and I'll get us squared away.

CDB

told you MagillaGorilla Racing 0 March 10th 07 03:47 AM
I told you so Chris M Racing 7 November 1st 06 03:56 AM
I told you so.... Calogero Carlucci Racing 3 June 19th 06 03:07 AM
I told you so [email protected] Mountain Biking 7 February 3rd 06 09:46 PM
OMG, I TOLD YOU SO!! Victor Kan Recumbent Biking 32 October 7th 05 09:26 PM