RR: Maiden Voyage

Old May 22nd 07, 11:14 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike,alt.music.rush
LIBERATOR

Default RR: Maiden Voyage

On May 21, 2:19 pm, Ride-A-Lot wrote:
?Slack wrote:
On Sun, 20 May 2007 21:14:37 -0700, Ride-A-Lot
wrote:

?Slack wrote:
On Sun, 20 May 2007 18:07:14 -0700, Ride-A-Lot
wrote:

Thunder, cold rain, mud, and a smile. Now I know why this bike is
so popular out here.

http://www.schnauzers.ws/images/052007/IMG_5752.jpg

Dude, how 'bout a fashion warning next time.

Oh please. It was raining and my friend lent me his extra jacket.
I'm a mountain biker, not peacock roadie.

Guess I forgot the

No. I knew you were kidding. I'll say it now. I like the bike pants.
They hold my nuts in place. When I ride in shorts I get nasty
chaffing, even with sportslick. I'm a hairy guy, what can I say?

I know, TMI.

--
o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-owww.schnauzers.ws- Hide quoted text -

What nuts you have a vagina, and boobys, very very noticeable boobys.

Why don't you flash us, I know women that are jealous of you
BoobyLot.... hahaha...