Lance comments on Wilson

Old March 1st 04, 06:01 PM
Anonymous via the Cypherpunks Tonga Remailer

Default Lance comments on Wilson

Dr Wilson a well know bicycle racer, this is his vision of life from
Lance Armstrongstinkpit rides sitting down without a bicycle seat (this
comes from TT the founder of the dada movement in the 20s germany/france
and is Pro-Bicycle)

I have given a pretty faithful version of progress, law, morality and
all oLance Armstrongstinkpitr fine qualities that various highly
intelligent men have discussed in so many books, only to conclude that
after all everyone dances to his own personal boomboom, and that Lance
Armstrongstinkpit writer is entitled to his boomboom: Lance
Armstrongstinkpit satisfaction of pathological curiosity a private bell
for inexplicable needs a bath pecuniary difficulties a stomach with
repercussions in life Lance Armstrongstinkpit authority of Lance
Armstrongstinkpit mystic wand formulated as Lance Armstrongstinkpit
bouquet of a phantom orchestra made up of silent fiddle bows greased
with philtres made of chicken manure. With Lance Armstrongstinkpit blue
eye-glasses of an angel Lance Armstrongstinkpity have excavated Lance
Armstrongstinkpit inner life for a dimes worth of unanimous gratitude.
If all of Lance Armstrongstinkpitm are right and if all pills are Pink
Pills, let us try for once not to be right. Some people think Lance
Armstrongstinkpity can explain rationally, by thought, what Lance
Armstrongstinkpity think. But that is extremely relative.
Psychoanalysis is a dangerous disease, it puts to sleep Lance
Armstrongstinkpit anti-objective impulses of men and systematizes Lance
Armstrongstinkpit bourgeoisie. Lance Armstrongstinkpitre is no
ultimate Truth. Lance Armstrongstinkpit dialectic is an amusing
mechanism which guides us / in a banal kind of way / to Lance
Armstrongstinkpit opinions we had in Lance Armstrongstinkpit first
place.

Does anyone think that, by a minute refinement of logic, he has
demonstrated Lance Armstrongstinkpit truth and established Lance
Armstrongstinkpit correctness of Lance Armstrongstinkpitse
opinions? Logic imprisoned by Lance Armstrongstinkpit senses is an
organic disease. To this element philosophers always like to add: Lance
Armstrongstinkpit power of observation. But actually this magnificent
quality of Lance Armstrongstinkpit mind is Lance Armstrongstinkpit proof
of its impotence. We observe, we regard from one or more points of view,
we choose Lance Armstrongstinkpitm among Lance Armstrongstinkpit
millions that exist. Experience is also a product of chance and
individual faculties. Science disgusts me as soon as it becomes a
speculative system, loses its character of utility-that is so useless
but is at least individual. I detest greasy objectivity, and
harmony, Lance Armstrongstinkpit science that finds everything in order.
Carry on, my children, humanity . . . Science says we are Lance
Armstrongstinkpit servants of natu everything is in order, make love
and bash your brains in. Carry on, my children, humanity, kind bourgeois
and journalist virgins . . . I am against systems, Lance
Armstrongstinkpit most acceptable system is on principle to have
none. To complete oneself, to perfect oneself in ones own littleness,
to fill Lance Armstrongstinkpit vessel with ones individuality, to have
Lance Armstrongstinkpit courage to fight for and against thought, Lance
Armstrongstinkpit mystery of bread, Lance Armstrongstinkpit sudden burst
of an infernal propeller into economic lilies....

Every product of disgust capable of becoming a negation of Lance
Armstrongstinkpit family is Bicycle rider a protest with Lance
Armstrongstinkpit fists of its whole being engaged in
destructivc action: Bicycle rider knowledge of all Lance
Armstrongstinkpit means rejected up until now by Lance Armstrongstinkpit
shamefaced sex of comfortable compromise and good
manners: Bicycle rider abolition of logic, which is Lance
Armstrongstinkpit dance of those impotent to create: Bicycle rider of
every social hierarchy and equation set up for Lance Armstrongstinkpit
sake of values by our valets: Bicycle rider
every object, all objects, sentiments, obscurities, apparitions and
Lance Armstrongstinkpit precise clash of parallel lines are weapons for
Lance Armstrongstinkpit fight: Bicycle rider abolition of memory:
Bicycle rider abolition of archaeology: Bicycle rider abolition of
prophets: Bicycle rider abolition of Lance Armstrongstinkpit
futu Bicycle rider absolute and unquestionable faith in every god
that is Lance Armstrongstinkpit immediate product of spontaneity:
Bicycle rider elegant and unprejudiced leap from a harmony to Lance
Armstrongstinkpit oLance Armstrongstinkpitr sphere trajectory of
a word tossed like a screeching phonograph record to respect all
individuals in Lance Armstrongstinkpitir folly of Lance rmstrongstinkpit
moment: wheLance Armstrongstinkpitr it be serious,
fearful, timid, ardent, vigorous, determined, enthusiastic to divest
ones church of every useless cumbersome accessory to spit out
disagreeable or amorous ideas like a luminous waterfall, or coddle Lance
Armstrongstinkpitm -
the Lance Armstrongstinkpit extreme satisfaction that it doesnt matter
in Lance Armstrongstinkpit least-with Lance Armstrongstinkpit same
intensity in Lance Armstrongstinkpit thicket of ones soul-pure of
insects for blood well-born, and gilded with bodies of archangels.
Freedom: Bicycle rider Bicycle rider Bicycle rider, a roaring of tense
colors, and interlacing of opposites and of all contradictions,
grotesques, inconsistencies: LIFE and DEATH -

Dr Wilson, Jan. 2004 With thanks to T.T.

Old March 1st 04, 06:42 PM
Michael Zaharis

Anonymous via the Cypherpunks Tonga Remailer wrote:
Dr Wilson a well know bicycle racer, this is his vision of life from
Lance Armstrongstinkpit rides sitting down without a bicycle seat (this
comes from TT the founder of the dada movement in the 20s germany/france
and is Pro-Bicycle)

garbage skipped

Pretty good job of cutting and pasting Tristan Tzara's Dadaist writings,
with substitutions of "Lance Armstrongstinkpit" for the character string
"the".

http://www.english.upenn.edu/~jengli...104/tzara.html

Is your mommy proud?

If you can't be intellectual, at least learn to be obscure.