STI and cables

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old August 11th 08, 03:55 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

Default STI and cables

Help me, I am new to STI.

When replacing the cables should I get the non-stretch ones from
Aztec?

With my Dura Ace STI the chain clanks lightly when I am in big ring
and middle cog. It is adjusted properly for the limits. A knowledgable
friend recommended replacing the cables etc
I am looking at replacing the cassette, chain, and cables. Is this
all worthwhile?

getting new cables Pat[_5_] General 6 February 19th 08 04:17 PM
Nokon cables Carl Sundquist Techniques 6 April 30th 07 08:05 AM
Cables Campag_nut Australia 6 March 29th 07 03:50 PM
End of cables soup UK 12 July 1st 05 08:32 PM
Pre-cutting cables Richard Bates UK 5 August 7th 03 08:29 PM