River!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old December 8th 19, 07:03 PM posted to uk.rec.driving,uk.rec.cycling
Commander Kinsey

Default River!

Whoops. I accidentally drove through a 3 foot deep river which had flooded across the road. It didn't look that deep! It only came halfway up the ducks! I managed to make a bowwave and followed it, then flagged down a van going the other way and said, "I wouldn't if I were you".

Cars are so wimpy, I could have cycled through that easily.

Cry me a River Davey Crockett[_5_] Racing 0 October 6th 07 06:08 AM
Parking for Tulsa River trail? and for Oklahoma River Trail? [email protected] Rides 0 November 21st 06 02:39 AM
River travel Nick Kew UK 43 October 11th 05 06:23 PM
Ride Report: Ottawa-Montreal-Ottawa via Gatineau River Valley, P'titTrain du Nord, Ottawa River Valley Richard Rodgers Rides 1 August 27th 05 09:27 PM
Cry me a river Dave Stallard General 66 August 11th 05 06:20 PM