Is Justin Lewis a liar?

Old February 20th 12, 06:47 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Judith[_4_]

Default Is Justin Lewis a liar?

Justin has claimed that he hasn't used various different posting names.

On 26 March made a post from IP address 62.163.192.138

A couple weeks later
made a post from that same IP
address 62.183.192.138

As far as I can see - those two "people" are the only ones to have posted to
URC from that IP address in 8 or 9 years.

Would that mean that beyond all reasonable doubt Justin Lewis is a liar?
--
FrontMech
Billsgate

Old February 20th 12, 09:22 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Justin[_3_]

On 20 feb, 21:58, "Mr. Benn" wrote:
"Judith" *wrote in message

Justin has claimed that he hasn't used various different posting names.

On 26 March made a post from IP address 62.163.192.138

A couple weeks later made a post from that same IP
address 62.183.192.138

As far as I can see - those two "people" are the only ones to have posted to
URC from that IP address in 8 or 9 years.

Would that mean that beyond all reasonable doubt Justin Lewis is a liar?

Quite probably. *And he also likes kissing and being kissed by blokes based
on the video evidence.

You do seem to display a quaint British purient interest in my sexual
behavior. An obsession.
Old February 21st 12, 08:37 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Man at B&Q

On Feb 20, 6:47*pm, Judith wrote:
Justin has claimed that he hasn't used various different posting names.

On 26 March made a post from IP address 62.163.192.138

A couple weeks later made a post from that same IP
address 62.183.192.138

As far as I can see - those two "people" are the only ones to have posted to
URC from that IP address in 8 or 9 years.

Would that mean that beyond all reasonable doubt Justin Lewis is a liar?

No.

Given that IP is registered to a broadband provider it's very likely
that it has been assigned dynamically to a number of people at
different times.

MBQ

Old February 21st 12, 09:14 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Mr. Benn[_12_]

"Man at B&Q" wrote in message
On Feb 20, 6:47 pm, Judith wrote:
Justin has claimed that he hasn't used various different posting names.

On 26 March made a post from IP address
62.163.192.138

A couple weeks later made a post from that same
IP
address 62.183.192.138

As far as I can see - those two "people" are the only ones to have posted
URC from that IP address in 8 or 9 years.

Would that mean that beyond all reasonable doubt Justin Lewis is a liar?

No.

Given that IP is registered to a broadband provider it's very likely
that it has been assigned dynamically to a number of people at
different times.

Posting to the same newsgroup in the same style each time?

Old February 21st 12, 09:30 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Judith[_4_]

On Tue, 21 Feb 2012 08:32:51 +0000, "Just zis Guy, you know?"
wrote:

On Mon, 20 Feb 2012 20:58:22 -0000, "Mr. Benn" wrote:

. ..

================================================ ====

Quite probably. And he also likes kissing and being kissed by blokes based
on the video evidence.

Beyond reasonable doubt? Almost certainly not. In fact if you want to
find a sockpuppeteer you need look no further than the OP, who has
used so many sockpuppets (around the 200 mark in this group alone)
that they are the obvious prime suspect.

Guy

Ho, ho, ho - please provide any evidence that you have that I made those posts
you are referring to. You know some sort of evidence that would stand up in
court: something along the lines of IP addresses:

"Tell me Mr Chapman - did you register an email address - purely to abuse the
defendant. Is it true that that email address was then used from an IP address
which only you yourself had used previously in the newsgroup? What do *you*
think the probability would be that the two posts were made by the same
person"?

"I wish to withdraw my accusations against the defendant"

You are a prize ****** Lou. May I call you that ?

Old February 21st 12, 09:47 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Ian Smith

On Tue, 21 Feb 2012 00:37:46 -0800 (PST), Man at B&Q wrote:
On Feb 20, 6:47Â*pm, Judith wrote:
Justin has claimed that he hasn't used various different posting names.

IP address 62.163.192.138

address 62.183.192.138

Given that IP is registered to a broadband provider it's very likely
that it has been assigned dynamically to a number of people at
different times.

As reported by J it isn't teh same IP address. So her hypothesis
seems to be that if postings are made from two different IP addresses
which share several common digits, then they must be teh same person.

I have notioced taht _all_ the postings here are made from IP
addresses that are always four numbers less than 256. I'm pretty sure
that proves that you are all teh same person. In fact, it must mean
that you are all me.

regards, Ian SMith
--
|\ /| no .sig
|o o|
Old February 21st 12, 10:15 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Judith[_4_]

wrote:

On Feb 20, 6:47*pm, Judith wrote:
Justin has claimed that he hasn't used various different posting names.

On 26 March made a post from IP address 62.163.192.138

A couple weeks later made a post from that same IP
address 62.183.192.138

As far as I can see - those two "people" are the only ones to have posted to
URC from that IP address in 8 or 9 years.

Would that mean that beyond all reasonable doubt Justin Lewis is a liar?

No.

Given that IP is registered to a broadband provider it's very likely
that it has been assigned dynamically to a number of people at
different times.

MBQ

You show your absolute ignorance.

So the fact that there are 12 different IP addresses which have been used only
by Justin Lewis and one other "person" in 9 years on the newsgroups to which I
subscribe is pure chance is it?

Probability is obviously not a strong point - but perhaps you would like to
hazard a guess as to the probability that they were made by two different
people.

Off you go now - before people start laughing at you.

You make Justin look bright

Justin, is this you? Mr. Benn[_9_] UK 1 January 23rd 12 08:41 PM
Justin Lewis ..... Judith[_4_] UK 32 January 23rd 12 07:46 AM
liar liar chamois on fire Magilla Gorilla[_2_] Racing 3 September 7th 10 09:48 PM
The New Justin England MagillaGorilla[_2_] Racing 9 November 19th 09 09:17 PM
Win The Ultimate Justin Timberlake Experience! adryana Australia 0 November 1st 07 01:30 AM