Justin Lewis is a tosser

Old July 17th 12, 11:26 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
M Wicks

Default Justin Lewis is a tosser

On Jul 14, 5:52*pm, Dave - Cyclists VOR
wrote:
On 14/07/2012 16:56, Squashme wrote: On Jul 14, 3:07 pm, Dave - Cyclists VOR
wrote:
On 12/07/2012 19:16, Squashme wrote:

On Thursday, July 12, 2012 5:53:55 PM UTC+1, Dave - Cyclists VOR wrote:
Wasn't at the Marks Tey venue, just like he wasn't at Dover.

Are you saying that the Marks Tey hotel does not exist?

Nope, he managed to get the name right this time, he just wasn't there..

So you were there?

Its like talking to a retarded child....

You mean one who doesn't know when to use an apostrophe in its/it's?

Which bit of "I have no intention of meeting the idiot anywhere"
confused you?

You started the whole 'Meet me for a fight' thing, you bloodthirsty
Neanderthal. Although a Neanderthal would at least have turned up.

A nasty piece of work, you are. At least that's how you come across.
Old July 17th 12, 03:56 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
M Wicks

On Jul 17, 11:18*am, JNugent wrote:
On 17/07/2012 09:55, wrote:

I have no ides what you are on about, Dave.

Be careful: M. Cretin Wicks will pick you up on spelling or grammar.

The 'Cretin' 'joke' yet again! Not that you're out of ideas or
anything like that. And not that you're bitter because you didn't spot
the mistake you made before I pointed it out.

Perhaps I should call you 'Skinhead'...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jay_Nugent

....but if I did, it would only be a few times, rather than
'hilariously' repeating it at every possible opportunity. And it
wouldn't be mean-spirited and derogatory like what you say.
Old July 17th 12, 04:03 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Bertie Wooster[_2_]

wrote:
On 12/07/2012 19:16, Squashme wrote:

On Thursday, July 12, 2012 5:53:55 PM UTC+1, Dave - Cyclists VOR wrote:
Wasn't at the Marks Tey venue, just like he wasn't at Dover.

Are you saying that the Marks Tey hotel does not exist?

Nope, he managed to get the name right this time, he just wasn't there.

So you were there?

Its like talking to a retarded child....

You mean one who doesn't know when to use an apostrophe in its/it's?

Which bit of "I have no intention of meeting the idiot anywhere"
confused you?

You started the whole 'Meet me for a fight' thing, you bloodthirsty
Neanderthal. Although a Neanderthal would at least have turned up.

A nasty piece of work, you are. At least that's how you come across.

He doesn't come across to me as nasty. If you read his website, he
actually comes across as someone who wants to be liked and accepted,
just look at the way he grovels to the professions:

======================

"We are not allowed by law to work on gas systems, for which you have
to be Gas Safe registered. I'd highly recommend Steve Colley of Gasco
on 01634 294446. www.gascostrood.co.uk.";

"We can't do; Some work in kitchens or bathrooms, replacing or adding
circuits, house rewires. Please call for honest, free advice. We are
always happy to help. If you need any work of this kind carried out,
give Matt Smith of HR Electrical a ring - 07801 480 486.";

"If you need a lock opened without drilling or cutting contact Blakes
Security Systems Ltd in Gun Lane, Rochester, 01634 716983."; "Dave
Bradley of DB Decorating Services also does a really good job 01634
221009, or 07811 393430.";

"If you want someone to lay turf or maintain your garden, I'd suggest
you contact Andrew Short of 'Short Seasons'. Andrew is a qualified
horticulturalist and comes highly recommended. 07913 532777 daytime,
01634 717562 evenings.").

======================

In this group it seems that he attacks cyclists and uses foul language
to gain acceptance by the likes of Judith and Mr Benn. He is not a
bully, he just wants to be seen as a bully.

It's all very sad.
Old July 17th 12, 05:06 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
jnugent

On 17/07/2012 16:03, Bertie Wooster wrote:

M Wicks wrote:
Dave - Cyclists VOR wrote:
Squashme wrote:
Dave - Cyclists VOR wrote:
Squashme wrote:
Dave - Cyclists VOR wrote:

[...]

None of those activities are professions, any more than teaching is a profession.

They are trades or vocations (and by that I mean no disrespect to any of
them, including teachers).

Old July 17th 12, 05:08 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
jnugent

On 17/07/2012 09:55, wrote:

I have no ides what you are on about, Dave.

Be careful: M. Cretin Wicks will pick you up on spelling or grammar.

The 'Cretin' 'joke' yet again! Not that you're out of ideas or
anything like that. And not that you're bitter because you didn't spot
the mistake you made before I pointed it out.

What mistake?

Did you not *mean* to confirm the spelling of your name as "f*****g cretin
Wicks", then?

If you didn't, all you have to do is say so.

Perhaps I should call you 'Skinhead'...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jay_Nugent

???

...but if I did, it would only be a few times, rather than
'hilariously' repeating it at every possible opportunity. And it
wouldn't be mean-spirited and derogatory like what you say.

I think I have called you by the name you chose three times in total. Is it
not your correct name (as you claimed), then?
Old July 17th 12, 08:36 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Dave - Cyclists VOR

wrote:
On 12/07/2012 19:16, Squashme wrote:

On Thursday, July 12, 2012 5:53:55 PM UTC+1, Dave - Cyclists VOR wrote:
Wasn't at the Marks Tey venue, just like he wasn't at Dover.

Are you saying that the Marks Tey hotel does not exist?

Nope, he managed to get the name right this time, he just wasn't there.

So you were there?

Its like talking to a retarded child....

You mean one who doesn't know when to use an apostrophe in its/it's?

No, one who believes in sky fairies.

Which bit of "I have no intention of meeting the idiot anywhere"
confused you?

You started the whole 'Meet me for a fight' thing, you bloodthirsty
Neanderthal. Although a Neanderthal would at least have turned up.

No I didn't **** for brains.

A nasty piece of work, you are. At least that's how you come across.

I'm the nicest person you could wish to meet.

University

Old July 17th 12, 08:41 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Dave - Cyclists VOR

wrote:
[...]

Oh dear, oh dear. Look Cwispin, we all know you are thick. You don't
have to keep on proving it.

Now, ask an adult to help with the big words.

Have you ever heard of 'reciprocal business'?

Have you ever heard of 'introductory commission'?

No, didn't think so.

SNIP

In this group it seems that he attacks cyclists and uses foul language
to gain acceptance by the likes of Judith and Mr Benn. He is not a
bully, he just wants to be seen as a bully.

What a shame your amateur psychology doesn't extend to spotting
potential murderers.

It's all very sad.

A so called adult riding a push bike? It certainly is.

University

Old July 17th 12, 09:27 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
[email protected][_2_]

You wrote that you would call any cyclist a **** to his face. I gave you two chances to say that to my face. You did not turn up on either occasion. Your yellow streak got the better of you. No shame in that, all of us have our phobias. It is brave of you to discuss yours publicly. Well done.
By the way, further down this thread you introduce a number of points with firstly, secondly etc. Those are adverbs. Correct usage is firdt, second, third. Please ensure you correct this imperfection in your future epistles.
Are you still very frustrated?
See you in Dublin next week. I am going to visit some family there.
Old July 17th 12, 09:44 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
John Benn

wrote:
Wasn't at the Marks Tey venue, just like he wasn't at Dover.

Are you saying that the Marks Tey hotel does not exist?

Nope, he managed to get the name right this time, he just wasn't
there.

So you were there?

Its like talking to a retarded child....

You mean one who doesn't know when to use an apostrophe in its/it's?

No, one who believes in sky fairies.

Which bit of "I have no intention of meeting the idiot anywhere"
confused you?

You started the whole 'Meet me for a fight' thing, you bloodthirsty
Neanderthal. Although a Neanderthal would at least have turned up.

No I didn't **** for brains.

A nasty piece of work, you are. At least that's how you come across.

I'm the nicest person you could wish to meet.

I can vouch for that. Dave is a really nice guy when you meet him in
person. That is unless you are a **** like Cretin Wicks or Nobhead Lewis.

Old July 17th 12, 09:46 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
John Benn

wrote in message
See you in Dublin next week. I am going to visit some family there.

I hope the ferry catches fire and then sinks with you on it.

Is Justin Lewis a liar? Judith[_4_] UK 115 March 3rd 12 05:35 AM
Justin Lewis ..... Judith[_4_] UK 32 January 23rd 12 07:46 AM
Tosser no.2 Tim Hall UK 13 April 26th 05 09:21 AM
Tosser no 3 geepeetee UK 13 April 25th 05 09:38 AM
Tosser wafflycat UK 38 April 23rd 05 09:42 AM