mechanical doping & MRI

Old May 2nd 16, 03:10 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.misc
Joy Beeson

Default mechanical doping & MRI

followup set to rec.bicycles.misc, where this post is on topic.

On Mon, 02 May 2016 08:48:41 +0700, John B.
wrote:

Narcotics use in Singapore
is extremely low. According to the 2008 World Drug Report by the
United Nations office on drugs and crime 8.2% of the UK population are
cannabis abusers; in Singapore it is 0.005%. For ecstasy, the figures
are 1.8% for the UK and 0.003% for Singapore; and for opiates, such as
heroin, opium and morphine, 0.9% for the UK and 0.005% for Singapore.

What percentage of Singapore females spend one day a month in bed
because their doctors are afraid to prescribe dilute tincture of
opium?

--
Joy Beeson
joy beeson at comcast dot net

(NB: I did not say "deodorized", I said "dilute".)